Spoiler EX rank supporting role's replay in a prestigious high school

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Reio, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG.! :aww: Is that 26 y.o. Euishin coughing blood, Jang Namwook & Yoo Sanghoon, and Old Hwangho? Oh, Wow! :meowpuffyblush:

And unfortunately, today chapter was postponed to 25 Jan. Hehe... Another 6 days of waiting. :blobimfine:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2023
    violettaC and Priar like this.
  2. Azurite Blue

Azurite Blue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you pls post the link of the webtoon?

Priar likes this.
  3. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haneen, qinjiu_, Mashumello and 2 others like this.
  4. Azurite Blue

Azurite Blue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Priar likes this.
  5. Villainess sama

Villainess sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random thing : I spend new year sleeping without knowing 2022 was Black Tiger year -_-

6. Mashumello

Reading List:
    Link
    Then today onwards, after Lunar New Year is Water Rabbit Year! :shiblobwink:
    Why does Hwangho's grumbling suddenly heard in my ears now: ???

7. totallydontexist

totallydontexist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, let me get around to *that*, also Hi.

I stated [see reply^2] but I couldn't find cite for the thing I said. Thanks for bringing it up. There might've been something in Eun-ho's recollections, potentially I speculated a bit, might've came out of my head dunno. Sorry for not correcting until now or whatever.
    Now, for the topic:
    I noticed chapters stopped coming and there's a part of the ridibooks page that says the author is on break for 6 days until Jan 26.
    Also, since the book is connected to the 12 animals, happy Chinese New Year I guess?

Priar, violettaC and Azurite Blue like this.
  8. Blossom_Honey

Blossom_Honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why EX Rank isn't updating? It hasn't released a chapter since Wednesday. Is the author taking a break or something?

9. readerdreamer5625

readerdreamer5625 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since Wednesday, there was an announcement that there would be a week long break. Mashumello actually posted about it.
    It's be over by tomorrow unless it gets an extension or something.

10. Blossom_Honey

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad, I think I remember seeing that but it just didn't register to me what the sentence was actually saying. How does one get news for this novel anyways?

Btw, while I think having a manhwa adaptation would be cool, my only issue with it would be that I may be absolutely blindsided by how some characters are supposed to look like (even though majority of them are just vague blobs in my head). And also, I don't really want to see 3D models - I understand how they save time for artists but it just really ruins the immersion when everyone looks like a drawing meanwhile the building and utensils are play doh models. Just imagine the horror of Eunho/Hwangho offering a 3D cup of tea to Euishin and I don't even want to think what Hwangho's mansion would look like.

Priar, Azurite Blue and TXHY like this.
  11. readerdreamer5625

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I wish the publishing company that deals with Solo Leveling picks up this as a manhwa. Imagine this kind of plot with that level of art? My dreams would come true.

12. StarOfGemini

StarOfGemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just a personal question of mine, if you’re uncomfortable with shipping characters related matters, you can avoid this :’)

From what I have seen, most people ship Jiho and Euishin, may I ask if there anyone that ship White tiger and Euishin? (they have some good interactions so far, so I’m rooting for them rn)
    I’m a new reader so I’m not sure if they can consider as a valid ship as they haven’t been talking about in this platform, is there anything I need to know about them?

qinjiu_, Priar and Azurite Blue like this.
  13. readerdreamer5625

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, technically while I do "ship" Jiho and Eushin together, it isn't really like in even a halfway serious shipping? I just think that their interactions are hilarious. But overall, while I can see Baekho and Eushin also being shipped, overall this novel is really great in that there's very little romance involved. Even to the detriment of the two background would-be couples (Joo Hyuk/Ah Dain and Dae Sok/Min Green) who are perpetually in a "Will they finally get together" phase.

Which just makes it more hilarious that canonically, the only real couple in this novel is between Eushin's bread shuttle and Joo Hyuk's former fangirl.

14. Blossom_Honey

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I feel so stupid but I don't think I'm comprehending what's going on. Who were the ones in the taxi? Was that Euishin + someone else pretending to be Seong Gukeon and Jeon Mooyoung together? And then they were with Jeokho? So where is the real Seong Gukeon standing? So like did Docheol notice the taxi guys were fake or something??? Just what? I feel lost, someone simplify this for me please.

Azurite Blue likes this.
  15. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Going out of school, air taxi Docheol thought was a decoy: Real Seong Gukeon and Kim Shinrok disguised as Jeon Mooyoung. Jeokho also following with Red Fog skill.

Watching from an air taxi above: Euishin disguised as Seong Gukeon and Jeon Mooyoung?(Not sure if he's really there because he hasn't been mentioned yet...)

qinjiu_, Mashumello, Priar and 3 others like this.
  16. Priar

Priar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me
    I love seeing baekho with eunshin:blobnosebleed:

17. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It mentioned wings of light, which was somewhat showcases as Joo Soohyuk's skill in an earlier chapter

kjpo34, Azurite Blue and Priar like this.
  18. Mashumello

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the Chapter! :shiblobmelt:
    The real SGE & JMY came to school >>> Jeon Mooyoung was swapped with Kim Shinrok (who used reverse technique with a little flaw expected to be notices by special skill + increases probability of thinking real SGE to be fake as well)

>>> Go out of school followed by Jeokho in Red Fog.
    (Part of a plan for basic safety of SGE & KSR + divert attention to Euishin & JMY group being real + checking the scope of the Evil's ability for 'seeing' & Unsa's power which is differs from Demon Eyes)

>>> Mooyoung waits with Euishin (The real Fake SGE) while observing.
    Expecting to be dragged into Unsa's Garden and meeting assassins/at the very least one, or more Evils.

>>> Euishin gives JMY's homeworks to do so that he could smoothly deals with today Assassination plan.
    (Previous HW is Replay report, another is to practice the usage of his Gwanglim on other )

>>> { Euishin considered the variable, Fomor Demon, devises a plan to make use of/deal with them }

>>> Maeng Hyodon, TGS & Math teacher.
    There's Cheon Dongha secretly observing the surroundings, and Tiger bodyguards watching over there.
    + Joo Soohyuk who came to the place in wait
    (As he notices sth suspicious, he followed the traces and came preparing to intervene to lessen the risks of his friends)

That's the gist about it, ig?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    kjpo34, Blossom_Honey and Priar like this.
  19. Priar

Priar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for explain

Blossom_Honey likes this.
  20. Blossom_Honey

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically, they’re just UNO-reversing each other?
    BlackScreen: I have seen through the fact you have seen through me *slams down a +4*
    Euishin: But have you considered that I have seen through the fact that you have seen through that I have seen through you? *takes out an UNO reverse*

Thank you so much for the explanation, I was kinda lost at was going on lol. The MTL didn’t really help either. Maybe one day I’ll open EX Rank for it to read like a Chinese Cultivation novel lol.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2023
    Justchilling77, Kookee, Priar and 6 others like this.