Discussion I need some advice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Narvin_the_demon_god, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Narvin_the_demon_god

Narvin_the_demon_god Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there is a guy in my class and he has a Girlfriend. They were dating for about 3 month. Gf is a athlete. They used to talk in the phone for 1 to 2 hours on starting. But it seems she started talking less ever since the match started. When he call she speak for a min or so and remain silent or she would hang up after 5min. But there is not a single top he speaks will make her mad to hung up the call (I have heard all the topics he spoke and nothing will make her mad). And when the guy asked her whether she is avoiding him. She said no I am not avoiding you. But the guy feels lonely. When I suggested him to go hangout with ur friend. He said I did. but I feel lonely. So what can I tell him to do should I tell him to talk with his gf.

2. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell him whatever. Doesn't sound like something you as outsider can solve.

imK, Bad Storm, ilios and 4 others like this.
  3. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    Why phone call when you can meet face to face?

Go and tell that to your friend, if she is that precious to him then stop trying to reach her by phone and go to her instead!

The girl have match, that means there's a lot of practices, and all his boyfriend did is call her? Tell your friend to visit or even watch her over when she is practicing! Not to mention she may even hope for her boyfriend to watch her at the supposed match.

Now, your friend complained about 5 minute phone call, when his girlfriend might be practicing hard and don't have time to answer at all, yet she still answer regardless. The longer it is would obviously annoy her since she have limited time to practice and wasting her precious practice time for phone call would make her who is practicing hard for her match angry.

If he felt lonely then go visit her rather than whine about his loneliness!

imK, SerialBeggar, Digix and 3 others like this.
  4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    this cat read enuf doujin to see where it will lead to.....
    NTR ALERT!!!!!!!

that aside, how about tell him to see his GF on training if possible to cheer her up? encourage her if possible~ match be it sport or science field preparation can be quite intense and require lot of concentration~ while lover can be distraction which can be quite fatal for emotion stability, if used for encouragement can be quite quite positive~
    based on personal experience~
    if he can't, well just tell him to learn trust her and let her concentrate on her stuff~

5. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    This might really happen if your friend didn't devote his time to watch over and protect his girlfriend. :blobsmirk:

Attached Files:

Narvin_the_demon_god likes this.
  6. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All I can say is, stop being delusional and if the relationship is making you lonely then break up. If he is lonely still, a relationship isn't going to solve that problem, go meditate or something, maybe listen to Andrew Tate to be a sigma male or something(yes, I'm joking). It's already not working, and they sound like kids who should have other priorities and should probably focus on that instead. Have some self respect please, if he think he isn't being treated the way he needed to be then they're not compatible, probably a difference of love language or environment, etc. Tell him to warm his milk and go to bed early as he still needs to go to kindergarten tomorrow.

Narvin_the_demon_god likes this.
  7. ilios

ilios Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

It’s not something that you as an outsider can solve cuz you can’t. If it’s so bad to the point where it makes outsiders uncomfortable then they need to get their stuff together but I guess the advice used here can help you talk to them

imK and Narvin_the_demon_god like this.
  8. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like they should just complete the conversation.
    Boy: "are you avoiding me?"
    Girl: "no"
    Boy: "then why do you speak less on the phone?"
    Girl: *explanation*

Honestly this is the type of thing that annoys me when characters do it in novels because it is so frustrating to see them come so close to actual communication but then cut it off halfway through for no reason.

9. warspite

warspite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like a junior high school relationship. Friend, if I were you, I will just focus on myself! I mean, it's other people's matter. You don't have any say on that unless what they're doing causes damage to your life. Just don't give a fck and let them be miserable together. They can probably fix the problem on their own and if they don't, then so what. We can only give a limited number of flying fcks so use it wisely!

DojaDoge likes this.
  10. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    You both do snu snu infront of the gf, that will lit the primal possessiveness in her. Sometimes the partner might feel too relaxed like it's already theirs and it will always be that way... Like a professional insurer one should now and again remind them to take notice.

Just make sure you guys have protection *winks* don't want any wuu wuu now do we?

11. Lovelybutter

Lovelybutter The loveliest butter

Reading List:
    Link
    @ClosetGoblin @MsEliteNEET ….y’all have advice for this pal right here?….

DojaDoge and ClosetGoblin like this.
  12. ClosetGoblin

ClosetGoblin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmh, I’ve never OFFICIALLY dated someone, but I was in a talking stage for a little less than 2 months. Messages started getting less frequent, and then I was ghosted. I really regret not saying something before I was ghosted. It’s to the point where I have dreams where I finally get closure, but I know that will never happen. Even if the answer is bad, it would still feel better to know the reasoning behind it rather than sitting there wondering what you did wrong. Tell your friend to have a serious talk. I know it’s kind of embarrassing, but it’s worth it in the end.

Take my words with a grain of salt though, because it’s really just my opinion (=:

Lovelybutter likes this.
  13. DojaDoge

DojaDoge Formerly known as Ms.EliteNEET

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm an old lady and I have dated a lot. The communication here is terrible. By all means, ask for a sit-down. If she is too busy, you have your answer. If she forgets to call you back, you have your answer. She's trying to be polite. Sure, the adult thing is to be honest but it's really hard. Conflict is unpleasant.

I suggest your friend give her some space. If he insists on chasing her, he could push her away. Give her some time to miss him. Perhaps she's busy. Maybe she doesn't know what she wants. Who knows? If she's interested, she will let him know. Anyways, he'll find out eventually. At least wait a while (maybe several days before pestering her again)

He should focus on himself in the meantime. Have fun.

Lovelybutter likes this.