Resolved Have you read about...? Please help me

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ImaginarySentence13, Jan 25, 2023.

1. ImaginarySentence13

ImaginarySentence13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SOMEBODY HEEELLLPPP! I FORGOT THE TITLE OF THE NOVEL I WAS READING

The plot goes like the MC transmigrated into someone who's considered as the trash of an entertainment troupe. In the world the MC transmigrated in, there's an entertainment troupe for the military and they play instruments, sing and dance. Another thing is that in that world, the husband is not allowed to have a concubine. They are only allowed to have 1 wife. Though you can have another wife, it will not be recognized as your wife by the government. The world is somewhat biased to military families and looks down on merchant families. Coincidentally, the body of the MC transmigrated to is from a military family, but his parents are merchants, so at first he lived with his grandpa. After transmigrating, the MC went back to his parents after his white lotus cousin used him as a shield when they found out that he (cousin) was having a secret rendezvous with his secret boyfriend from an enemy family. After that, he worked to be the star of the entertainment troupe and that's how he met the ML. And you know what's going to happen when there's a white lotus. Of course, it counterattack time. As I've said before, the cousin is a white lotus, and he is favored by the MC's grandpa, but during the counterattack, he fell out of favor. And the MC becomes really famous in the military because he's beautiful and talented. I will skip the details of counterattack because I don't really remember what happened. So fast forward, there is military exercise that's gonna happen between two countries. The star is the MC of course (the cousin was not included because he was punished by the higher ups due to the counterattack of the MC) so once again, he was praised. A foreigner falls in love with him, thought he was a girl. Another detail I missed is that only in the country of MC exists a legendary "brother" that can bear a child. So the foreigners don't know about it that's why they thought the MC was a girl. Also another detail, the MC is super talented, not only in performing, but also in medicine. Maybe because he is from the modern times or he is a genius, I'm not really sure. Anyways, during the exercise, the MC collapsed because he was pregnant and that's where I really dropped the novel. So that's it...maybe? I am not too sure. Ty in advance 〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

2. Lia

Lia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's Supporting Role’s Aura.

3. ImaginarySentence13

ImaginarySentence13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Oh my gosh! I have been looking for it for weeks. Thank you

Lia likes this.
  4. Lia

Lia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re welcome. I started to read it again a week ago so it was easy to find it