Forgotten Title Drama Historical Isekai/Reincarnation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by miszysoulstar, Jan 16, 2023.

1. miszysoulstar

miszysoulstar New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, please help me. I remembered I come across a historical drama that I have forgotten the title. (As I can't read Chinese/Japanese/Korean)
    However this drama is almost similar to the manhwa. (To be or not to be / How to survive as a villain) For the manhwa it's a modern man that 'died' and went into his favourite webnovel (Four kingdoms) and reincarnated as the villa in the novel. Tried his best to be friends with his enemy that is supposed to kill him in the future.
    The few episodes of the drama that I watch is similar in everything except that he is not from the modern world.. He is the villain himself that died during the torture of his enemy. It's like a real awakening back to his past (before all the bad deeds done to his enemy). He woke up to the time when his enemy (the prince of a fallen kingdom) was just captured and put to prison in his kingdom..

In the drama the fallen prince (his enemy)was released from prison and allowed to live in private quarters as a concubine or something. This fallen prince wears a half face metal mask or something. Stays in the palace biding his time for revenge

If anyone knows this drama please help me find it.. I don't even remember anything that can help.. tried to search for drama similar to this manhwa but got nothing.. I'm not even sure if it's related or just a remake or maybe renamed a something different entirely.. it might just have a similar beginning.. as I have not finished watching it before I forget to bookmark it online.. all I know is that the beginning of the drama that I watch is similar to this manhwa.. Thank you in advance..

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
  2. Adriana28

Adriana28 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh wowww! I am camping for this one..