Request Nurturing Games

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by HealingMoon, Jan 24, 2023.

1. HealingMoon

HealingMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read a novel like The Cub I’ve Raised is the Crown Prince of the Empire or something like that where there's a game where you raise a cub, or kid, or pet, or child (I don't care anymore, I'm so desperate, anything will do) and the way the raise it changes the outcome of like it's personality or how it turns out when it's older?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a game like that thats in English and playable on mobile? I've already played Memories, Remember Me, but that's not enough and I'm really desperate for any.

ClosetGoblin likes this.
  2. Shadowdrop

Shadowdrop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the feeling, reading those novels made me download several apps. But the difference between expectation and reality is heavy, after playing for a week it starts to feel too scripted and money-grabby :bloborz:

HealingMoon and Shaiole like this.
  3. HealingMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    Ik, the ones that I even could find with good reviews are all on steam, so I can't download them.

4. nicainde

nicainde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a game called "Chinese parents" which I found pretty good.
    "My child Lebensborn" is a really good game, although it is set in the aftermath of WW2, so might be a bit darker than you want.

5. HealingMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, but I've already tried both of them.

6. ClosetGoblin

ClosetGoblin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t help you with a game about raising children, buuuut I’ve played a few games about raising pets. It’s very cutesy though, and I don’t think that’s exactly what you want, but I’ll recommend them anyway.
    Pakka Pets Village: you take care of a pet and build a little village with them
    Kotodama Diary: you feed a pet words and depending on what words you feed, it changes the pet
    I know this is a bad recommendation because it costs money, but you could also buy a tamagotchi. I really like cute little pet games like that :3

HealingMoon likes this.