infinity type

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Krilinater123, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Krilinater123

Krilinater123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant really understand why inifinity type novels never became popular? its a great genre but theres so few fics of it especially english fics and for some reason it became like BL focused for alot of them? i guess im just complaining about a lack of them.

edit1: for some examples ultimate evolution infinity armament and the originator terror infinity

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
  2. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As in world hopping types?

3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the horror infinite flow genre.

Speaking off, I never read any infinite flow novel that was not BL, I tried reading one before, but it was too boring...I don't know why...

4. Krilinater123

Krilinater123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really? I had the opposite experience I don’t mind bl but whenever it showed up in infinity type novels it allways seemed to devolve into my boyfriends the strongest power wank cutting the action and only having romance

5. BooklessBookworm

BooklessBookworm Sensible Little Sister ꒰ঌ(⃔ ⌯' '⌯)⃕໒꒱

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno but novels like The Earth is Online or Global Examination have some pretty good action :blobcatthinkingglare:

6. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    well, look at the chapter, if it only has 100+ chapters then...its pretty simple story.
    Novels with 200, 300, 500+ chapters like Card Room, Game Loading, The Earth is Online, The Days I Clear Escape Games Pretending to be an NPC, Being an Extra Actor in an Escape Game ect., all of them has overpowered couple and the plot is basically complete, I can't say perfect, there's still some plot holes, but basically all questions were answered...but it still depends. There's were novels like Falling in Love Inside an Urban Legend-- its simple but every story arc is really good.

There were many infinite flow in BL that didn't have that much romance. Welcome to the Nightmare Live, Thriller Trainee, and I Became a God in a Horror Game were one of them.