Spoiler The Time of the Terminally ill Extra/Limited Extra Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 16, 2020.

1. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what happened many people don't even read the story and quick to judge every character if u see many people even hate the lil sis as a bit*h when these doctor and family's favoritism is the real reason her character is disliked atleast she's only one in her family acknowledge Karina’s talent that's why 1st read story u will understand y we hate her parents more as people say all children deserve parents but not all parents deserve children.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
  2. kitsuneEve

kitsuneEve Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently finished the manhwa, and was wondering if anyone had the translation of the novel?

3. vizhyparis

vizhyparis New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel in full? Share the file please

4. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't find the translate the translator wrote about (nvl). Can someone please share in the direct message?

5. Xzyrl

Xzyrl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please share the novel, please

6. yona24chan

yona24chan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, I apologize for my bad English.
    I am very angry and sad. Although I have never been neglected by my parents, I deeply understand Karina and feel sad for her
    These parents are the worst. This story is not about parents who love their child but do not show their love to their child! Or they were strict and had a misunderstanding. Or even they were so busy with their sick child that they neglected her. These parents simply don't love their middle child and don't care about her.
    I know there are parents in other manhwas who hate their children or do not care about their children at all. But they are often like that for a reason. Although the reason does not justify their actions. But they are disinterested in all their children like Manhwa (actually I was the real one). Or they hate their child for some reason. But at least they have feelings for that child. But these worst parents have no feelings towards their middle child, but they love and care for the rest of their children. The reason for the indifference of these parents to their middle child is not that the younger daughter is sick! They are dont love their first daughter and do not care about her. And it's natural for them not to like and care about her so much that they don't even know the reason for their daughter's sadness.
    And they don't even care about the reason.They have only four children, but the father doesn't even notice that he doesn't have a picture of his eldest daughter. While he sees the rest of his children's photos on his desk every day. Karina does not exist for him!
    If they don't see her for a few days, they don't even care where she is, but how far apart are they in the same house? I hate the mother more than the father! The mother is not blind! She definitely sees that her eldest daughter does not eat and is not present at the table, but she does not care if she is sick. Unlike the father of the family, she is not responsible for running the business! It's not like she has to take care of his sick daughter all the time, they have a family doctor who takes care of her. And most of the time it was Karina who took care of her sick sister. This mother takes care of her other three children but does not even bother to ask the maids about Karina. As long as Karina is alive, she doesn't care if karina is sick or sad, and it doesn't matter if she doesn't see her first daughter, she won't miss her. She doesn't hate Karina, but she doesn't love her either.
    spoilers! Even in the novel, after Karina's first death, these parents clearly feel guilty only because of her death. They are not sad because they love Karina and they will never see her again and miss her! They didn't even look and care about her, which memory will they miss? It's just guilt.
    Karina doesn't even exist for them.
    There is not even a misunderstanding ! Karina has always been obedient and calm and has taken care of her younger sister. But his father only threatens her and considers her immature. When she disappears, he is worried about his reputation, not his daughter! He does not even believe that she is sick. Don't even worry!
    I don't hate twins. They obviously love their sister, but they are children and influenced by their parents.
    In general, this story is more bitter for me than any other story!
    It is much more bitter than any other story with evil parents....because they are not bad, only Karina is not exist for them !
    I am very happy that Karina leaves them and does not allow them to take care of her in the last months of her life because their feel guilty!
    Of course, I hope the ending of the manhwa is different from the ending of the novel
    Also tell more about the life of Karina's family after her death

7. ninjakitteh

ninjakitteh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The people have spoken. Is there no one who can be their hero?

Nishichi likes this.
  8. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i do have the mtl
    if you want it then do dm me directly :bloboh:

Shendee90 and Sweet006 like this.
  9. paanlinn

paanlinn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please can i get the link for the mtl

nobodybruh likes this.
  10. Sweet006

Sweet006 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please can I get the mtl.

nobodybruh likes this.
  11. nobodybruh

nobodybruh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just a wishful what if story but I hope They all turned back time with their memories intact and the count and countess thought that this will be the best time ease their guilt only to find out that in that life they never had Karina. Only the brother and the twins. Then I hope Karina will be reincarnated at a family who will love her and treasure her properly. Then the count family will saw how happy and bright child Karina was. So different to what they initially thought of Karina and they will live that whole life watching Karina be happy with another family who loves her. After all that's what she always deserve..

Shendee90, darkcrystal and Nihu like this.
  12. KOOJUNGMO

KOOJUNGMO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, was she biological child of the count and countess Leopold? Or was she adopted? Also did they ever regret? What about the brother and younger sister?

nobodybruh likes this.
  13. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Licensed by Tapas. Screenshot_20230424-184630_Tapas.jpg

Shendee90, Nihu and Tt123 like this.
  14. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a spoiler a long time ago about Nocturne what he was going to steal and what caused his death. What happened? I can’t find that spoiler

15. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, they found something that would extend Karina's life, but then Nocturne found out and stole it for her little sister since Karina was just going to die anyways.
    Million found out about this, and killed Nocturne?
    I think it went something like that...

Shendee90 and Boopbup like this.
  16. ninjakitteh

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much, though the details are just a smidgen more satisfying grisly. My spoiler post is located in the previous page, but here is that scoop on the pedo doc's happy ending:
    The reason Millaion (sp?) had the creep offed in the first place was because he got caught trying to steal the elixir intended to extend Karina's life in order to instead use it on her little sister after she became more sickly; however, he was tortured & mutilated for the rest of his final moments because he was foolish enough to say that extending Karina's life was a meaningless act since she was going to die soon anyways, and that she ought to be happy with sacrificing herself for the good of her younger sibling right to our intrepid ML's face to the ML's butler

Needless to say, the ML did not like him vey much. lol

Last edited: May 13, 2023
    its0k, Shendee90, Boopbup and 3 others like this.
  17. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, he really bought the fastest way to die in the most horrible and painful way possible ticket by saying those to ML face:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Shendee90 and darkcrystal like this.
  18. ninjakitteh

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it turns out I was wrong about that + a few other details, one of which actually made the situation kind of funny and, for a brief moment, almost adorable:
    1) Nocturne lied to Lion (ML) about still being the head doctor's student in order to stay in his estate long enough to steal the elixir. This was also probably the last time Lion saw him alive
    2) Nocturne made those remarks to the butler, not Lion, in response to being caught red-handed searching through the main doctor's makeshift laboratory. The butler described his actions as attempted murder and had him confined
    3) Part of the reason Lion had Nocturne ground into mincemeat was out of petty jealousy: After he found out that he was not Karina's "first love" because she had a crush on someone else as a child, he ordered the butler to find the identity of her crush; unfortunately for Nocturne, the butler told him the results of that investigation during the report on the attempted burglary

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited: May 12, 2023
  19. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm all ready to cry again:blob_teary: and already kept my tissue boxes prepared after the news of the manhwa return this May!

20. nobodybruh

nobodybruh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know. Yes. She is a biological daughter. And based on the spoilers I read they regret it but it feels like they only regret it because she died. The sister was the first one to realize that she's no longer going to comeback. I'm not sure about the oldest brother but I read somewhere that when he knew that Karina was actually alive he plans to use her popularity for the sake of the family's name but the father said to just let him be. As for the youngest brother, I don't really know. It doesn't have much information about him.

Shendee90 and KOOJUNGMO like this.