Spoiler I Became the Despised Granddaughter of the Powerful Martial Arts Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Dec 30, 2021.

1. ThirdVia

ThirdVia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler me how thr FL and ML meet for the first time ??
    I like how the artist draw Namgung Wan in webtoon, cool father in law,
    Will Yeon get healthy and be able to learn martial arts later??

2. prwilliams10

prwilliams10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you search the korean name in booktoki you can find it, there are 2 one has 16 episodes the other seems complete with 330.

june27, DOHere and mitch_97 like this.
  3. Deleted member 475588

Deleted member 475588 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know will the female lead ever be able to practice martial arts. Were they ever able to fix her core. That's what I wanted so I might have to read the novel and come back.

Blood A, DOHere, Grayel and 2 others like this.
  4. Yurong

Yurong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler gods :blob_teary::blobcozy:mtl will do too...:blobcozy::meowpuffysoul:

Mikaa and feendaisy like this.
  5. teni_tine

teni_tine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Shivier

Shivier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

GingerSnap3350 likes this.
  7. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chap 18 manhwa MC met wih Seok Ga-Yak, what will be their relationship??

And how MC will be cured from her stattered Ki??

DOHere likes this.
  8. Reandayo

Reandayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for more spoilers! :blobpopcorn:
    - More info about FL’s mother? Like, did she really abandon her? What was the reason?
    - What about FL’s broken core, how or why did it happen, and when she’s healed, will she be powerful like her father?
    - Also, I’m curious of her grandfather. More information about this grandfather-father-daughter relationship in the future chapter?
    Answers are very much appreciated, thank you! :confusedcatblob: :blobpeek:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    Blood A, Bella94, Minaeli and 2 others like this.
  9. lan2001h

lan2001h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! I just discovered that the novel is released on Mangatoon.
    But there are just 2 chapters

10. azrarum

azrarum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The person who killed Yuna was Yayul, the second ML, and because the Hevanly Demon commanded his.
    Ryucheong and Yuna will meet in the Namgung Clan's territory. Since Ryucheong is the kid who knows nothing but swords, he won't even care or talk to Yuna. But when he overuses his powers and breaks the tip of his sword, Yuna will step forward to protect the maid and her hand will be injured. He will start helping Yuna because he has injured her and friendship will gradually develop between them. However, Namgungwan and his wife Soha will think differently and while Yuna goes to the Baekri Clan, Soha will give her a precious bracelet from the former royal family. And she will say Namgungwan I want Yuna as a bride.
    And since the Heavenly Demon poisoned Yuna when she was entering the Baekri clan, that is, when she was 6 years old, her meridians will not heal. But since getting Mansuin's golden eyes, she will be able to see inner energies and be able to sword fight. In fact, at the 17 years old, she will single-handedly -almost- destroy a clan that helped a Heavenly Demon.
    Seok Ga-Yak is a good person. He has a friendly relationship with Yuna. And he helps her as much as he can. Although he does not appear in the story as much as the other 3 ml, I think he isthe 4th ML. And he has a secret. Last name is Jin. So it's the same surname as Emperor Jin. Maybe child or grandchild?
    I'm on the 250th episode and we still haven't met the mother. Meanwhile, Yuna has dreams and finds herself in a prison. She sees a woman helping her once and Yuna thinks she looks a little bit familiar.
    In the future, Namgungwan will want to train Ryucheong in exchange for Mansuin, a known healer from Baekri Uikang, to cure Yuna. After the twins are sentenced, Yuna, Uikang and Namgungwan will go to Mansuine. Meanwhile, they will fight Cheong, the criminal who kidnapped many children in her previous life, and unfortunately he will escape them. Meanwhile, Yayul, the second ML, will be released. The Sucking Magic, one of the characteristics of the demonic sect, was taught by force. In her previous life, Namgungwan found Yayul and had him imprisoned. Because his mother, sister and wife's family were killed because of the Demonic Sect. Years later, Yayul escaped from prison. Anyway, back to now, while trying to catch Cheong, Yuna falls as a result of a landslide while trying to save a little boy whom Mansuin love and Yayul. Later, she finds herself in Mansuin's secret room and meets Mansuin. Mansuin gives herself golden eyes with his own power before he dies. In this way, even without Yuna meridians, she begins to learn sword fighting and can see the inner energy of people.
    And about grandpa. Grandpa is a total tsundere. He cares a lot for Yuna after the events. And he thinks of her as his best grandchild. Always behind her. He trusts her a lot.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
  11. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How will yuna heal her broken meridian?

what will happen when Yuna’s mother’s identity will be made public?
    From what I know Namgung Wan (ML’s father) has zero tolerance towards the demon cult and the people related to it…Fl’s father decided to hide Yayul knowing that Wan would kill him without hesitation even if he is a child (he learnt a demon cult’s technique and that’s already enough to be considered a sinner)

Blood A, DOHere, icay1x and 4 others like this.
  12. azrarum

Reading List:
    Link
    I have already answered your other questions. Baekri Uigak is almost ostracized by the family's vassals as he saves Yayul and hides and raises her identity. And the successor is kicked out of his seat. But his relationship with Grandpa does not change and he is still valued in the family.

13. twistingfeelings

Reading List:
    Link
    How about the uncle and his children, were they exiled too?

14. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually like when child FL plots focus on the family drama rather than push romance, do I don't mind the ML not being around all the time. Will we ever find out why her dad was at the house of the kid who gave her the peonies? Cause if he's related to the Emperor it can't be something small.

15. azrarum

Reading List:
    Link
    Uncle and his children will not be exiled. Baekri Myeong will fall into the void for a long time after losing his meridians. In his late 20s he will be able to gather 10 years of inner energy and then marry the person he married in a previous life. Baekri Riri, that is his sister, will escape from the arranged marriage forced by her grandfather and will not be heard from after a few months. Later, when Yuna and her uncle leave to go to Murim events, Yuna will meet Baekri Riri.
    Later, her father will tell Yuna that he went to Seok's to seek treatment. So I guess Baekri Uikang doesn't know his secret identity.

16. bxcheadar

bxcheadar New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes please share the mtl

pls share the mtl i cant find it anywhare

Aparna M likes this.
  17. twistingfeelings

Reading List:
    Link
    Readhive translated it but only until chapter 3 :blobpensive::blobpensive:

Geedi likes this.
  18. Yurong

Yurong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler azrarum, hoping there's more. :aww:

Blood A, azrarum and Jann like this.
  19. twistingfeelings

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any funny moments when Yuna go to Nanggung house?

In manhwa Namgung Wan said he wanted daughter next time, did he get it?

Mikaa, Bellalolo and Jann like this.
  20. siiren

siiren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    watching this thread like a hawk for more spoilers. Just became obsessed with this series like 40 minutes ago. Thought it was another mediocre child care manhwa but my god this is so good. What's the release schedule for this manhwa? once a week?