Spoiler Flowers of worship

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HazyPrecise, Nov 29, 2020.

1. HazyPrecise

HazyPrecise Heh

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description :
    It was in the middle of the night that the woman who would be the Duchess came to see me.

She said my father and mother died, and my kind uncle became king.

She said it’s not worth it for me, the crown prince, to be living in hiding, too.

“A while ago, Your Highness had been hiding from me. With all due respect, is that for the sake of survival? Just because your parents died doesn’t mean you have no reason to survive. Actually, that fact alone made it all the more reason why you should live. If you die now…”

If I died now?

When I asked her while looking at her eyes, the woman eventually brought out the harsh truth with empathetic eyes.

“It’s like a dog’s death.”

“That’s rude….”

It’s been a long time since I said that. In a short while, he has been treated as a madman and beaten to death just by saying similar things. She loosened her arms that held me and I suddenly stiffened up due to it. Because I thought she might have loosened her arm to hit me. But she didn’t.

She knelt down with one knee in front of me, just like a knight.

“Hastred’s Sarian raised her salutations. May you accept it gladly.”

My first knight is beautiful and kind.

“Are you on my side?”

“Yes, Your Highness.”

It was all a lie.
    Associated Names :
    경배의 꽃
    Imma gonna be honest the cover is so tasteful! That's what attracted me.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. anonyxie

anonyxie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m curious. This seems good

BLHeadmistress likes this.
  4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link

Male Protagonist: Eden Grossran He loses everything due to his uncle's conspiracy and is pushed back from the heir of the Grossran kingdom, but survives with Silly's help and becomes Grand Duke Irsias.
    Female protagonist: Cecilia G. Sarian (Sili) The leader of the Hasred Knights, the only successor to the Sarian family, and one of the only three sex prosecutors on the continent.

5. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the translations are confusing also what are their ages?

AnimeHuntress likes this.
  6. trashconsumer

trashconsumer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL is 26 and ML is younger but I forgot by how much.

DOHere, Jian Yue, Priar and 2 others like this.
  7. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they have 15 age difference....:blobdizzy:

8. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    yes I started reading but it's ...weird... a significant difference is ok when the lovestory begins when the protagonists are ADULTS... here, he's in love when he's very young. Too bad, the characters looked interesting:blobunsure:

9. chuunini

chuunini Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really irked by the age difference since it's a 19+ novel, but thankfully there was a timeskip to when ML is 20 and FL is 35.
    They were also away from each other from years when she is fighting monsters and he is learning and becoming the successor of the Grand Duchy.

Dobokan, DOHere, augacutan and 7 others like this.
  10. trashconsumer

trashconsumer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh is this in the later chapters? And the current timeline? I only read the translated chapters and I swear I remember it saying she was 26 at some point. But I couldn't remember the ML's age so thank goodness for that timeskip :sweating_profusely:

Priar and Rylee56059 like this.
  11. chuunini

chuunini Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's about halfway through the story (ch45?)
    About a month before they are to be married

12. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell us if there is a significant movement of the plot? The recent chapters that were translated seemed to be going somewhere...but I've heard also that it's unbearably slow.

Jian Yue and Priar like this.
  13. chuunini

chuunini Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it definitely picks up in the later chapters. But in general I think this is a slower burn book. Even the snu snu parts are more focused on feelings they have than long chapters of their smexy actions.
    Some of the focus on the later chapters is how the ML, even though very physically weak compared to the FL, gains power in different ways to become a partner to her instead of a child that needs protection. And the FL is the 'Flower of Worship' to him, she is regarded as his god.

Not sure how far the translations are right now...
    The current king married off the young ML to FL as a power move to trap both under his power politically. ML wants to recapture the throne not just as revenge for the death of his parents and what he suffered, but to free FL. He sees the tattoos covered her body that is painful in amplifying and restricting her power. She is burdened by all the people she has killed and wants him to remain untainted by blood. She can also not be free from her duties to her family and knights and has to be always strong. Even though he frees her after gaining the throne, she is trapped again to be his Queen.
    It's a very balanced gaining love and trust, not super crazy yandere ML worshipping FL like other stories :blobmelt:
    The MTL on ridibooks is pretty readable if anyone wants to read a chapter a day

Liliss, Dobokan, DOHere and 16 others like this.
  14. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have too many questions to ask and I really want to know your "review" of this novel too since I'm torn if I'll continue reading this or not.

1. How did Eden regained the throne?
    2. What are those tattoos that imprinted on Sili's body? How did she get them?
    3. After 2 years of the monster subjugation, did they separate again?
    4. When was the moment that Sili fell in love with Eden?
    5. Did Sili's family and other members of Hastred betrayed her?
    6. What are the characteristics of ml and fml that you like least?

Thank you very much in advance for answering these questions

augacutan likes this.
  15. chuunini

chuunini Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please note my answers may be not completely correct since I read the MTL a while ago.

1. The king essentially had Cili under his command because of her sense of duty to all the people of the Knights of Hasred. He thought Eden would not survive so long and gain popularity with the people so the threat of him was too big. Eden was starting a coup?rebellion? and the King was waiting for them at the palace with Cili. Cili and Eden faced off in an epic battle and eventually Cili was struck by a sword from someone else and fatally wounded. The king basically had no other cards to play and the story mentioned about how his mental state was not great because he couldn't receive love from his queen because they couldn't have kids and he's a bit crazy:blobunamused: (such a random subplot)
    2. The tattoos suppressed and amplified Cili's powers. I think it was given by magicians and her dad? (only mentioned once in the story when he saw her body)
    3. Yes, they tend to separate a lot in the story when she goes off to be a kickass knight
    4. Hmmm I think it was the moment when she realized he's no longer a child when she returns for their wedding. He always had a weak body and depended on her for a lot of things, so when she realized he's grown taller and gained his own skills I think it switched from platonic kid to man.
    5. This is the most confusing plot point in the story... She eventually kills her uncle who she thought conspired to kill her dad, but then before he dies, he said no one could kill him and he's cursed?? All Cili is left with is questions and no one to answer them
    6. Hmm I think their personalities complement each other well. FML definitely is a bit of stickler for rules and justice and sense of duty, I wish the story explored her female side more and heard her thoughts more. In the ending it was mentioned that people saw her as asexual rather than a woman so I feel like this is a missed opportunity.

lazynoodles, DOHere, Boopbup and 16 others like this.
  16. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eraien, augacutan, Emma626 and 2 others like this.
  17. Priar

Priar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art are pretty::bloblove::

BLHeadmistress likes this.
  18. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any summary/mtl of MC and ML's moments? Aka confession scene? Or anything lol

19. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    15 years age gap??? Ok If it's allowed then next time l want one of our hot manwhas daddies to have stories

20. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this some kind of tregedy where the leads fight with each other a lot due to miscommunication?
    Is the ending bad for female lead ?

I think there are plenty