Forgotten Title Story in a book where FL family are transmigated and reincarnated

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ZuroHCSS, Jan 25, 2022.

1. ZuroHCSS

ZuroHCSS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldnt find the novel i was reading some time ago, novel was about family where youngest daughter's sister and mother were transmigated from modern times and father was reincarnated (very strong person from imperial palace?), the story set is as a book that elder sister of FL read before transmigation, and they were trying to behave so that others wont notice that they're not their real self, i think?

2. erynalu

erynalu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds interesting, did you find what's the title?

3. imreallyanarwhal

imreallyanarwhal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure I know which one you mean, but I can't recall the title either. I've been digging through my bookmarks looking 'cause I recalled bookmarking it to read later after it published more chapters...

4. Kthp

Kthp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kezzalm likes this.
  5. IamJustthisweirdreader

IamJustthisweirdreader [hope you drop your phone in the toilet]

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Aurora Butterfly 7

Aurora Butterfly 7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. ZuroHCSS

ZuroHCSS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The supposed male lead of the story was reincarnated as well so he went to look for her as he knew that she got abandoned by her parents around this time, but shes living well rn and couldnt be bothered with him :D so she thought of him as some weirdo. Her father (before his souls swapped) often got beaten up by his parents for gambling away all his money and still borrowing from them.

Unfortunately not

Yea so do I but i think it got deleted from where i was reading it

Yea so do I but i think it got deleted from where i was reading it
    That's not it fl didnt have a brothers

8. Ikan

Ikan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not Everyone but Me is reborn is it?

9. Sienna21

Sienna21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Whole Family Are Villain...?

10. ZuroHCSS

ZuroHCSS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

She didnt have a brother but seems pretty similar

That's not it but i this one is also cool novel

11. imreallyanarwhal

imreallyanarwhal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I found it, for those still looking/interested:

My Entire Family’s Gone Haywire!
    Synopsis
    After Gu Xin recovered from her illness, she realized that her whole family had changed.

Her father who was a gambling addict that once almost sold his wife and daughter, also often picked fights after getting drunk. That same father now said that he would not gamble anymore. He wanted to pick up his textbooks and take part in the imperial examinations to give the three of them a happy life.

Her mother who was not just efficient, but also detailed and thorough in her work, spent her days holed up in the house, not daring to try anything adventurous. She did not even dare to light a fire and was only fierce to her daughter. That same mother was now suddenly carrying a chopper and facing off debt collectors.

Her embroidery was outstanding and she was cold to others, her sister, who never cooked, no longer held the needles. She smiled more and took over all the work in the kitchen.

Gu Xin felt that she was dreaming. Apart from the changes in her parents and sister, after she saved a fish, those who scolded her would fall and those who had bad intentions toward her would be unlucky. If she wanted to eat something, living things would come to her door and knock their heads against her door. Even if they were not living things, she could still find them by coincidence.

Everything was so wonderful!

Of course, it would be great if the young master of the Zhou Family in town did not go crazy.

The young master of the Zhou family said that her parents would sell her and her sister would harm her in the future. The young master wanted to take her far away and escape from the Devil’s Den.

Father Gu, “Where did this little brat come from? I’m nine thousand years old and only a thousand years away from ten thousand years old. Why would I sell my precious daughter?”

Mother Gu, “Get lost, you rascal. I’m a strong woman who owns a big business empire. It’s not easy for me to have a daughter. Can I bear to do that?”

Sister Gu, “Scumbag male protagonist, don’t think that I don’t know how much of a scumbag you are in your book and how you will hurt my Xiao Xinxin. Pfft!”

Young Master Zhou, “How is it different from my previous life? However, no matter how different it is, I won’t miss my Xinxin in this life.”

Gu Xin, “Have you asked for my opinion?”

Kei-Em03, ZuroHCSS and XiaoTuzi101 like this.
  12. ALth3A

ALth3A 【Farming lv14】【Cooking lv30】【Crafting lv18】

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont use bookmark in NU. So complicated..

I made my own list and write it on a memo(phone app) so I wont forget.. only 1 click to check it.. no many links

Last edited: Mar 1, 2023
  13. ZuroHCSS

ZuroHCSS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, thats it haha i couldnt find it no matter what, even thought that it got deleted. Many thanks.