Spoiler [BL] Rainbow City / 레인보우 시티

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by anina45, Feb 21, 2023.

1. anina45

anina45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Titles: Rainbow City; 레인보우 시티 ( R19 )
    Author: Chae-Pal
    Artist: RoGer
    Raw novel link:
    https://ridibooks.com/books/2259000726
    Raw webtoon link:
    https://ridibooks.com/books/4690000252
    NU Link: None yet
    Description:
    In the coming future, the Adam Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., conspiracy, orchestrated the release of the Adam Virus, turning people into zombies as it spread. Only three unified countries in the world remain.
    Following the unexpected death of one of the virus vaccine developers Dr. Oh, a major in the Rainbow City of the United Nations, Kwak Soohwan, is tasked with retrieving Seok Hwa, a senior researcher living in seclusion on Jeju Island, and is to bring him back to Seoul. Later in Seoul, in the Yeoudio Shelter, Soohwan took guard as Seok Hwa took over Dr. Oh’s research to continue developing a vaccine.
    With the Adam Virus mutating a countless number of times slowing down the development of a vaccine, the attacks on Rainbow City from the resistance, a group of rebels rejecting the tyrannical regime, only intensifies. In a time of turmoil, Seok Hwa questions the City’s policy focus on developing a vaccine but not a cure, and as a result, Kwak Sohwan and Seok Hwa develop more and more animosity....

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

elliette and anina45 like this.
  3. Priar

Priar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camp for spoiler :blobcozy:

anina45 likes this.
  4. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ufufufu I hope someone picks this up~ camping for spoiler tidbits~ lalala

ZERO_Eight, Priar and anina45 like this.
  5. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pls

ZERO_Eight likes this.
  6. melonfujo

melonfujo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    give us spoilers plsss

ZERO_Eight likes this.
  7. Dayong9909

Dayong9909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Just_Call_Me_Leanne

Just_Call_Me_Leanne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so this has a novel? Time to go hunting for translation

9. elliette

elliette New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont see any spoiler TT

10. EchoAndromeda

EchoAndromeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goodness, another Chaepali novel. :blob_blush:
    If The Foul is any indicator then I have no doubt this will equally be as amazing a read as that!
    I have this on my list already so I'll circle back here after I get to it to see if anyone has already added anything then. If not, please be a little patient friends and I'll update soon! :blobgift::blobuwu:
    Will be holding off on the manhwa in the meantime.

elliette likes this.
  11. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please?

12. chrxl

chrxl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone here know anything about the mutants ?? o_O

13. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!! Will the mc become a rebel? Did the ml kill the doctor? Whats with the mutants(super strong rebels)? Low-key I feel like they have been experimented on and thats why they r super strong.

14. JDAH

JDAH Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He won’t be a rebel, but he wanted to meet the Serpent to know more about Dr. Oh’s death and more about the Garden of Eden. He wrote the request in code but ML found it and deciphered it

No he won’t kill the doctor, but he will arrest MC for his “rebel tendencies” and keep him in another shelter (his goal is to protect MC by preventing him from digging too deep and get the higher up’s suspicions) ML is a soft puppy for MC after that :giggle:

Mutants are people who were once experimented by the Rainbow City researchers. The experiment is to find a way to overcome the adam virus by gene editing — most children experimented have died in the process, some survived but have health issues, and there’s also a successful/perfect mutant (who is immune to adam)

ML is very sticky to MC I love it - ML had a thought that I really like

15. GreenTeaXx

GreenTeaXx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give us more spoilers :meowpuffyblush:

anina45 likes this.
  16. Roxana_Supremacy

Roxana_Supremacy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please more spoilersss
    who killed dr. oh?? what's the connection between major kwak and the garden of eden?? and when will they finally do it??

17. JDAH

JDAH Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Major Kwak killed Dr. Oh. He was ordered by one of the leaders of Rainbow City to be killed due to his rebel tendencies.

The Garden of Eden is an organization built by previous Rainbow City researchers. They rebelled against Rainbow City because the officials keep forcing them to do inhumane experimentations on embryos. They were first led by 4 researchers: Major Kwak’s parents, Dr. Seokhwa’s Mom and Dr. Wonho. Their codenames are based on the 4 rivers in the Garden of Eden: Pishon, Gihon, Euphrates, Tigris. Serpent is the “adopted child” of Tigris.

Major Kwak was one of the embryos experimented, and became the only successful/perfect mutant produced by it. Because of it, he has no obsession trait and is superior in physical strength. He is also immune to the Adam virus. Major Kwak’s parents are part of the Garden of Eden’s leaders. When his parents died, he was supposed to be taken in by Dr. Wonho to be a member of Garden of Eden but Dr. Oh got him first, so Kwak Soohwan made a pledge to the Rainbow City instead as one of its soldiers.

Their first time is Dr. Seok “extracting” Major Kwak’s semen through BJ & Intercrural They did it because Major Kwak is getting relocated to another zone as punishment so they decided to have it before he leaves. Dr. Seokhwa and visits him all the time though. Their real “first time” was after Dr. Seokhwa get bitten by adam. Throughout the story they do it lots >< Even when in the edge of danger.

Due to the experiments done on him, Dr. Seokhwa has an obsession with stones. His body cannot digest too much food and alcohol, and he is physically weak to the point running is out of option. His body’s temperature is also higher than the normal range — Which ended up saving his life after he got bitten by an adam. He survived because his fever rose up to 45°C when he got bitten, which killed the adam virus inside him, since it’s weak to high temperature.

VelvetColors likes this.
  18. Alevna

Alevna New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML or the MC is not gonna die at the end?
    Please, i need to know if it has happy ending :blobsneeze: