Discussion ATG Predictions

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by RebirthofNovel, Oct 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When a new earth shaking beauty comes into story she is just their to open her legs for Yun Che
    When he makes a promise he only keeps it at that time as if some reminder app is installed

His next promise is with Little Aunt (1 month). possible *** with her
    Auction of tyrant awakening pills (2 mt) Will get 40 pounds + he already has 50 (30+20) = 90 pounds of powder of which 70 needed by Jasmine
    Then fight with Burning guy (3 mts)
    Then going to sword display (6 mts)
    Mostly will find the Udumbara flower in the sword display underground location
    Mostly will find 2 tyrant beasts and evil gods other elemental power.
    Jasmine will form her body and leave the planet. He will promise to find her in 3 yrs (he needs to have *** with her for which her physical body needs to be 16, now she is forever loli 13 yrs)
    Then Little lover Su Ling'er (1 Yr) She should be 15 by now.
    He will reach Su Ling'er just before she is about to be married and destroy's everyone of the groom side.Third planet he will have fight with the enemies of his teacher and rescue her gaining her gratitude and slowly letting her open her legs for him.
    He will destroy sects their and will come back. Will spend 2 yrs their increasing his strength slowly so as to not become super strong.
    Will find the supreme immortal trasure their.
    He will return just few days before little demon empress dies and also this will be the time when the 4 super sects along with Ming Wang will attack demon world taking advantage of Empress weakness.
    He will come and destroy them and will give his wife the treasure.
    Then he will introduce his 2 wifes to Everyone
    Then will go to the Golden crow for guidance on how to reach Jasmine.
    Will reach her just as she was about to become a Tripod furnace to her father.
    Will fight to save her.
    Then their is the Super villian who is being born somewhere. (Hope this villian is not interested in Chu Yuechans son for a body)
    Final fight with him.
    Kills him
    Done

Nyarlathotep likes this.
  2. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    RebirthofNovel Titor

3. lichdeath

lichdeath undead meatbun ^^

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh dont spoil the story for the ones who dont wanna think about how repeating and obvious it is...

4. letmeusefilter

letmeusefilter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i actually thought those were real spoilers for a moment

5. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT?!! They aren't real spoiler? :eek:

6. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's same either way, fuck girls and be strong to kill final boss - the end.

7. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget the ridiculous luck of finding exactly what he needs in the most random places as well as the most dire circumstances and making it in just the nick of time..
    Damn.. If I had 0.00001% of that luck I would've one the lottery years ago
    Edit: I would've one the lottery without even buying a lottery ticket

polokoi likes this.
  8. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean won? You would stumble upon the winning ticket on the ground, some old man with bad eyesight mistakenly dismissed it as no good ticket as numbers were blurry for him.

9. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after all those chapters and they still haven't realized that?

10. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    *slaps* First of all.. it's "there" not "their".
    ok all jokes aside...time for some sarcasm.
    Don't you know that ATG actually stands for "All the GIRLS" and not "Against the Gods"?
    Of course Yun Che gets all the girl o_O

11. Lionking

Lionking Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will he met Chu Yuechan ?

12. Gin

Gin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there is much to predict rly, it will be the same circle again, he fight, get into big trouble, get another girl, then go back stronger and repeat...

13. AurumGold

AurumGold [An Element]

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is she? Never heard her before. Totally did not exist.

14. Diukes

Diukes The Details will be omitted

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be better if he meet mc of MGA and they would fight and both die >.>

15. Lionking

Lionking Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but what is MGA ?

16. Dragon Devourer

Dragon Devourer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The final boss will be the God of Angry Potatoes, Carl. He wants to make -every- woman his training cauldron, and also some of the men, because being gay apparently makes you disgusting and amoral to the author. And then every single woman ever to have lived [who is hot] will become his wives, the end.

17. Iramohs

Iramohs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the raws there happens to be once in 10 years 4 sacred lands meeting coming up. You know Yun Che is gonna go obviously and you know it's going to devolve into a tournament.

18. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strength of the four sects will be determined by how strong their Younger generation is obvious Younger generation here will be 300 yrs old people so as to show how overpowered mc is

Future Younger generation who represent the clan future will be people who are half a step into grave

19. shuiko

shuiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So much hate and jealous over the MC in ATG... those reading list though >.>"'

Lets be fair. It basically came out as a Power Fantasy right from the get go. Most if not all, people loved the early story. The story has only followed it's beginning and just slowly built on it, nothing has changed. The Characters can still be funny. The fighting scenes are still top Notch. The World is still interesting.

I mean if you loved it the first 100 chapters, the last 500-600 shouldn't have done anything to make you go ew. What cause he gets a bunch of girls who like him it's all of a sudden you go ew? Forget that its generally a standard East Fantasy Settings (like Chinese, Japanese, Indian, etc) it was and still can be the norm for The Asian Side the world, in the modern 21st century. You know how statistically common it is for people over there to have mistresses or more than one wife in the Middle east, Asia, and Old Soviet Nations?

Does it make it right? Nope. Does it make it wrong? Nope. Cultural stuff is cultural stuff. Also FANTASY (BIG BOY DREAMS).

If you don't like go read Western novels where the Love interest gets raped, and/or dies for no logical plot reason. Like 99% of the time. Much better right?

20. Obsoleete

Obsoleete Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with everything except for that last bit about Western novels haha. Dunno what books you're reading but to say that 99% are like that is incorrect. Even if you were using exaggeration as a means to convey the message that the vast majority of Western novels are like that, that's still incorrect.

What led me to read Chinese novels as opposed to any other novels? It's because from the novels that I have read, the MC gets quick powerups, there's almost always a happy ending and the MC always likes to portray his dominance.

Those are qualities that can't be found in Western novels because the style is just different. That's what I found to be the biggest difference and that's why I read it and I'm sure all of you read it as well.

If we are to critique Chinese novels from a Western literature point of view, we will find many faults. But is that the point? No, I didn't come here to find the perfect plot with no loop holes. I came here to find badass MCs.