Spoiler I Reincarnated As An Evil Duchess/쫓겨날 처지의 공작 부인에게 빙의되었다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aksakov229, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler waiting train....

Pochoclo likes this.
  2. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read the summary, I thought that maybe it was a misunderstanding, but no, OGMC really cheated on him.
    The who she reincarnated is absolutely disgusting, I seriously wish they don't end up together, but we all know they will end up together.
    Some people say that you have look into the soul of the people, but the previous gold digger slut who she reincarnated into, cheated on him, absolutely despised him for being a lowborn, even though he saved her ass and did plenty more wrong things to him
    ML is a fucking idiot, deserves to be cucked again, if he was a sane man, he would have definitely and with no pardon, dumped her after her adultery, but no, he even slept with her after such a sin, one of the many sins she did.

Last edited: May 5, 2022
  3. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh ML didn't fall for the previous owner of the body, he fell for MC. There's a big difference. And he even knows her original KR name after MC tells him the truth.

Sorabito and SayuriMou like this.
  4. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    No he fell for both, I read just 40 minutes ago the first 5 chapters, he was in love with OGFL and lately with MC,
    First thing MC find after reincarnating, is her lying in the bed next to him, he even thought she was bonkers.
    The fact that this dude believed her story,is not realistic at all (we are talking about someone who cheat on him, didn't want to divorce for gold digger reasons,abuse his brother and treat him lowly, but yeah, suddenly he believes a random in her wifes body saying she is Korean and from another world, and he believes it...), and reading some rating comments, MC has the guts to think he owes her to find her a job.
    If you are into:
    Cheating
    Cuckolding
    Horrible OGFL, like the worst bitch ever described.
    MC with airs of grandeur, like the OGFL
    and a
    Dumb ML
    Yes, this story is for you.

5. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a romance manhwa that has transmigration and ur expecting realism If u don't like it that's fine but no need to throw such a big fit and exaggerate everything.

6. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    Exaggerate everything, this novel has a rating of 3.5 over 5, which is pretty low for novelupdates standards.
    "No need to throw such a big fit", yeah, I'm sure you have never throw big fits, it's fine because it's the OGMC who is the cheater, roles reversed and maybe you wouldn't say the same shit, because I've seen some of your comments throwing tantrums when the stories were with the ML being the douche.
    I'm free to criticize what I want, same way all the threads about abandoned empress, I don't love you anymore, cry even if you beg, the devil who breaks my neck...were about people shitting on ML.
    And I'm not exaggerating, just telling what explicitly happens in the first 5 chapters of the novel

7. Mrshokage

Mrshokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

He never truly loved prev dutchess he just was loyal and didn't know how she treated Noah once he found out and that she was cheating he was going to toss her out. Because the MC is so much different than her he noticed he also saw a climps of MC true looks when she was standing admiring her hard work it tripped him out and he left even one of the knights noticed the change in her and thought she was completely different soul

I need more spoilers site im reading I have to wait or pay not that I don't mind paying I just don't know if I can trust it

8. ilaughatmyownjokes

ilaughatmyownjokes New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've read to something 60 chapters and the ml never loved ogmc so people, don't be fooled. he's not dumb

AnimeHuntress likes this.
  9. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why do I feel like half the spoilers are gone? Anywho does anyone know what's up with the witch accusations and how it gets handled?

Zepelim likes this.
  10. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its been a while and there still no spoiler? cant wait for new chapters release though

AnimeHuntress likes this.
  11. Hikaro12

Hikaro12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I read til chapter 119.

Minase (OG soul owner) is happy living as Min Ha in korea. Rupert trying to bring the soul of the OG Minase but failed. More revelation happen up to chapter 119.

You can read more using the link. Sadly I cannot open chapter 120 because of an error, even though chapter release up to 127 in the link I provided.

Hopefully someone can spoil us more. :aww: