Spoiler Free in Dreams / Dream to Freedom / 꿈에서 자유로

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 9, 2022.

1. Tice407

Tice407 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    entre 1 e 2 anosbetween 1 and 2 years old (he is about 18 and she is 17)

2. Raini Rodriguez

Raini Rodriguez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeongmin: 17
    Siyun: 18
    Jaehyuk: 17
    Juhyeon: 17

3. Deleted member 504622

Deleted member 504622 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading this by recommendation. I'm pretty hooked. I like the expressions of the male lead and the developing obsession he has for the girl.

tk_10 and siiren like this.
  4. Lookingforspoliers

Lookingforspoliers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are finally getting into Dzy arc. The pink guy told the other members about meeting him.

5. 707scum

707scum Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally! Some tension!
    Waiting for when they actually talk to him face-to-face like Seyul.
    I know I said I was leaning on Jaehyuk’s side, but Im actually glad he’s gone now good lord :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Dobokan likes this.
  6. anina45

anina45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone know anything about the revenge phase, plzz spoil.

Dobokan likes this.
  7. Atheris

Atheris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I drop this ,I can't with this webtoon seriously , there isn't a single character that I like. Everyone is trash and trashie. It's really toxic. The female lead is either annoying and gullible.
    Jeongmin has basically strayed from her main objective and keeps on gullibly overlooking Siyun's behavior. Siyun is so problematic especially when he astrally projects into Jeongmin's study session with her former crush. The worst part is she thinks his abnormal, toxic ,dangerous and scary behavior is totally okay. And the author also makes us think it is justified because part of his conscience questions his action. Like bruh….Like He manipulates her into his apartment and into staying over then almost kisses her when he thinks she is asleep??? RUN girl !!!!
    For Siyun I actually feel so sad because of his backstory, he used to be such a nice person, but now he is just really messed up

Creolenerd likes this.
  8. Diya_k

Diya_k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry we all know that siyun was normal person in the start and he will go back to being normal again until the end of the story since it's his original personality though he will still love FL like crazy. That is why story is now going for his arc now. He became like that bez of his traumatic experience. Any person can become in such situations. Just wait for the rest of the story. He is yet to be healed.

9. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So any spoiler? I read until 79

10. celosia_xx

celosia_xx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the latest chapters, we see more of jeongmin's fear of leaving siyoon alone and how her friends start noticing it too. she feels super guilty about having lunch with her friends instead of him but when she calls and tells him, he's completely fine with it. nahyeok and siyoon meet and he reveals that he's the one who asked that bully to beat up siyoon who looks evidently upset. but he thanks nahyeok bc his actions helped him realize being an idol really wasn't for him cause he was in it for the attention. he leaves and looks very disturbed by what happened.

then he meets jeongmin and her friends by the school gate before they leave for lunch and he gives them his card. sora is acting all close and affectionate with jeongmin and siyoon starts getting possessive. it hits a breaking point when sora touches jeongmin's face and he grabs her wrist out of reflex. he looks surprised he did that and apologizes and leaves cause it's awkward. sora is chill about it and moves on but she and eunjoo tell jeongmin it's not normal for guys to get upset over girls having skinship. jeongmin feels something is off with siyoon and goes to see him after school and he looks a little maniacal when he opens the door. he says she did nothing wrong and he's the weird one. the wound on his hand reopened and his apartment is a mess because he threw stuff around broke his things yikes...

11. The funky Jester

The funky Jester Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody knows how many chapters are there remaining in this webtoon?

12. celosia_xx

Reading List:
    Link
    the author said we hit the halfway point at 75 episodes. we're on 82 now, so i guess there's that many episodes left.

SkyLisette likes this.
  13. celosia_xx

Reading List:
    Link
    now nahyeok (the idol who got siyoon beaten up) is trying to get with jeongmin to piss off siyoon. oh nboy.

Kyyiiq-q12, Makakaron and tk_10 like this.
  14. Makakaron

Makakaron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m curious about jongmin’s fam I think her dad gone missing rather than just go to work (or something bad happened):blobstare:

Lookingforspoliers likes this.
  15. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has he? Sometimes I wonder if he's actually dead... and if her mom knows something...

16. celosia_xx

Reading List:
    Link
    nahyeok harassed jeongmin to date him and she roasted him on spot and said the company is crazy for choosing him over siyoon (oh shit) and he threatened to hit her. siyoon showed up out of nowhere, throws a huge rock at him, and beats him up until jeongmin stops him with true love's kiss or whatever (i was so embarrassed at this point)

i hope so but i also feel like k/lling him off early on takes away a huge conflict that's been building up. we've been anticipating his return since he disappeared at the beginning so i predict that he'll definitely show up later on and cause trouble (given that a lot of events in this story have been predictable so far)

17. Lookingforspoliers

Lookingforspoliers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After that kiss, they made out and it was hot, especially because they did it in front of the idol guy

The author is really feeding us and creating new scenarios for this genre

SkyLisette likes this.
  18. celosia_xx

Reading List:
    Link
    something that caught my attention in the new chapter was how while siyoon was feeling reassured in their relationship and thought that jeongmin would stay by his side forever and she's "the only one who can handle him," we see jeongmin walking away from him with an uncomfortable expression on her face. she definitely did not like him getting violent earlier and felt scared even if she concealed her emotions in the moment in order to calm him down (that hot kiss and her teasing him afterwards lmao). this makes me curious about their future cause i can see conflicts coming up if he continues to act this way. jeongmin only puts up with so much strange behavior until she gives up on the relationship for good, like she did with juhyun.

Kyyiiq-q12 and SkyLisette like this.
  19. randomUser01

randomUser01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something is definitely going wrong with jeongmin and siyoon. Yes, obviously they will end up together as the lead characters but I think there’s going to be a conflict which may result in siyoon’s character change because it is quite obvious right now that jeongmin is feeling uncomfortable

siiren and celosia_xx like this.
  20. Deleted member 215174

Deleted member 215174 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    [
    Actually, Chp 63-65 felt strange.

In Chp 63 we get flashback of Nahyeok memories and his inner monologue on why he hates Siyun (The whole cut is similar to JH dream sequence in chp 42-44 when Siyun visited her memories)

And here is the strange part as Nahyeok memories rolling someone is narrating ( possibly Jeongmin) that Nahyeok has OCD and always coveted what Siyun’s has. The narrator ends flashback by saying that Nahyeok has no idea the consequences awaiting him in the future.

Then in Chp 64 when Siyun arrives to save Jeongmin from Nahyeok the scene shifted to Lucid dreaming background color. ( I really dunno if it means something but it is worth mentioning)

Finally, Chp 65. To be honest Siyun only punched Nahyeok and threatened him. That is the extend of his damage. The whole thing is pretty timid compared to the JK incident. Not only that Siyun was so cooperative with Jeongmin when she told him not to do it again.

Now speaking of Jeongmin.

Jeongmin expressed twice her concern to Siyun’s reputation in this chapter and how she is worried about these actions may lead him to jail.

And from previous chapters she is concerned about how People view Siyun.

I just find it silly that Jeongmin will let Nahyeok pass easily. The guy who stole Jeongmin phone, kidnapped her, threatened her, tried to force himself on her and God knows what he was going to do if Siyun didn’t show up. And just be scared of Siyun who just saved her. Moreover, Jeongmin was pretty chill when Siyun was beating Nahyeok. The only reason she stopped him. Is so Siyun wont face any ramification.
    ]