Recommendations Miracle Invoker-like Novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lordmerlin, Mar 6, 2023.

1. lordmerlin

lordmerlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently, I've been reading a lot of Lord of the Mysteries again, so I can prepare myself for Circle of Inevitability, and I've been once again reminded of how much I love the Miracle Invoker arc.

So, I wanted to ask if there are any other Novels where the MC goes around and fulfills wishes or something similar? Or like where the MC is an Artifact that goes around and helps people.

Very much appreciated for reading, thank you!

2. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing that comes to mind is trafford's trading club, but it's not free like LoTM, there are prices for each wish. So it's more like transaction(?)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
    lordmerlin likes this.
  3. lordmerlin

lordmerlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that one already... But that had way too much Nationalism..... Thanks for the Suggestion however.

4. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It also had slow pacing for me and translation is dropped but wouldn't mind another series like it if in either novel or manga, ,manhua, or manhwa form.

lordmerlin likes this.
  5. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    My House of Horror.

There are instances when MC is helping pe- I mean ghost fulfilling their wish.

One of the most memorable one for me is when he help a telephone ghost who died in the past call his mother who is still alive.

The mother still keep her child phone number after her child gone missing and hope her child will one day call her.

and when the call connect......sometimes, I wish MC has the power to return to the past...truly...

lordmerlin likes this.