Spoiler Men of the Harem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Queens.Navier, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

I'm giggling over here because my top two men from the harem are Ranamun and Sonnaught. Ranamun really putting his genes to the test (2 babies!!) lol

Anyways thank you for taking your time to answer my questions and also fixing the spoiler table. I hope you have a good day
    : )

2. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg Cell’s side story ended :cry:
    we got clues of what actually happened but Latil didn’t really talk to him after she and Guesta pulled his soul out of the sword

I guess it’ll be continued later? Or maybe the author decided to leave it to the reader’s imagination? Latil actually met the chairman (I thought the first side would be the last time we see him) to learn more about what happened to Cell. It seems that some monster called “red priest?” (I’m not sure because it’s MTL) was involved with the whole thing with Cella and Sipisa and might’ve manipulated the situation.

Newest side story is titled “The world in which I love Meradim” LMAO

0A146748-6663-4656-B5C5-4937B2DFA265.jpeg

I never really considered him as a love interest because he and Latil didn’t have any romantic development in the main story so this will be really fun to read :blobpopcorn:

floray and Dianthanne like this.
  3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all spoilers, I only read them sporadically, but I have two questions if someone can answer:

1. Did Latille's curse as the Lord get broken? If so, how? Although, wouldn't this mean that all the vampires will die?
    2. What happened to Rean, his mother, Aini, Thula?

floray, Dianthanne and Wapdyne like this.
  4. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobconcerned:The main story ended without having resolved the "curse", some are waiting for the side stories to resolve that but until now we are going to have a "what if..." with meradim and previously another "what if... ." with guesta :meowtilt:

floray, Dianthanne and DOHere like this.
  5. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Latil actually does say that the curse ended in the side story.

Me and a friend were talking about why people too think the curse ended and we remembered the inscription in the old temple stone (like in chapter 770-800) that said something like “you can live however you want now”. but the thing is… when they left the place, the inscription changed on its own and they didn’t notice so maybe it’ll appear again in the next side stories

++ No, I don’t think the vampires will die

2. Raean: he’s imprisoned in some tower all alone. We’ll have to wait for his side story with Anya to know more because they have some strange romance together.

Sheyte (Latil and Raean’s mother): She got banished to some faraway place.
    Last time she got mentioned was in a final letter she sent to Latil. She apologized to Latil and said seeing her and Raean fighting hurt her more than when she the late emperor and Anaktcha together.

Aini - Thula: after Aini betrayed Raean and helped Latil, she left alone saying she wants to help the black sorcerers. Thula and Heium later left too and it’s revealed they went to Aini.

After the fake future side story with Guesta (side story 13), Anaktcha showed Latil a letter from Thula that says to go visit them and Latil noticed how Thula called Aini by her name instead of calling her “Empress Aini” (he called her that even after she and Hyacinth divorced). Latil thought it was fun seeing Anaktcha being uncomfortable of Aini so she sent Griffin to them

In side story 19 (first chapter of Latil and Meradim side story), we saw a scene with Anaktcha, Thula, Heium and Aini together. Anaktcha told Aini:
    “Miss Aini. I wasn't going to tell you this, but after seeing you two last night, I don't think I can let it slide. Miss Aini, are you after my son?"
    Aini said to not something unpleasant like that and Anaktcha got more annoyed when she saw Thula agreeing with Aini LOL.

We’ll have to wait for their love triangle side story for now (I feel like they’ll both end up with Aini)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
  6. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot.

What's the purpose of the black sorcerers that Aini is helping?

Also, forgot to ask, do the Lord's adversaries have any special power or how are they supposed to defeat her?

Dianthanne and Wapdyne like this.
  7. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm… I guess she feels responsible for them? And she can’t really go back to Karisen now because of her reputation :blobpensive: She also said this to Latil:

"Will I disappear like this? Since I decided to take care of the black sorcerers, should I just live with them? Will I live by protecting people as the Adversary? I thought about a lot of things."

More details about the black sorcerers if you’re curious but you can skip it:

The black sorcerers’s story is a bit sad :cry:
    Crowe: (ch 577) “The black sorcerer’s follow the Lord because we want them to avenge us, to avenge us for being hunted and persecuted with them. But you, Emperor, have abandoned us, pretending to be both the Lord and the adversary, and you don't know why I follow that Lord (anyadomis)?”

They’re like normal people who have some fantasy about the adversaries, but they fantasize about the Lord because they’re both persecuted and hunted by people. But Latil is pretending to be the adversary so they‘re willing to side with Anyadomis or Aini (who are pretending to be Lord) even though they know they’re not the real lord because they just want someone on their side or avenge them (if that makes any sense).

Crowe (Anya’s right hand man) betrays Anyadomis in the end when Latil told him she intends to lead the black sorcerers to the bright side in her own way even when he knew he was going to die.

Latil and Guesta went to some black sorcerer village towards the end of the main story and are trying to make them have some branch in the academy. Tasir also helped them make an idea for the black sorcerer village and make it like a society with rules so their reputation gets better.

So I guess Aini and Guesta will end up having big roles in helping with the black sorcerer’s reputation? Anaktcha too maybe lol.

The adversaries special power I guess Is just being able to use the adversary sword and being the only ones who have a chance with killing the Lord

Girgol: “The Lord’s power is absolute, but the Adversary’s is relative. Only the Adversary can kill the Lord, but the Lord is more powerful when they’re not fighting each other.”

Reifu, floray, Dianthanne and 2 others like this.
  8. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, that's interesting. Thanks again!
    And one last thing, who did the Dark sorcerers want revenge against? Isn't Latille's Kingdom* the one persecuting them? Or is it the temple?

Dianthanne and Wapdyne like this.
  9. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m actually not sure about this :blobpensive: I think it’s probably just everyone who shunned/persecuted them and there’s not a specific person or thing they want revenge on

Dianthanne and DOHere like this.
  10. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode 885. Zaicin’s daily life

"Your Majesty, the Great Sage is here."

One afternoon Tasir was busy working. The secretary approached and informed him.

"The Great Sage?"

Tasir checked the time and gave him permission to come in.

Meradim often came by to chat even if he didn't have anything to do, and Guesta and Klein sometimes came to pick a fight. However, the Great Sage did not come to his office often if he had nothing to do.

As the door opened, Zaicin entered hestantingly. His attitude was also different from usual.

"I guess something happened to our Great Sage today?”

Tasir left his pen, got up, hugged Zaicin, and patted him on the back.

It was not an act of great significance. But, after leaving Zaicin, he noticed that his eyes were wide open.

"It's to the point where you’re so moved like this.“

Tasir pretended to be thrilled and gestured to his secretaries to leave, speaking in a theatrical tone.

Hyerlan did not go out and endured.

"Please have a seat here. What's really going on?"

Tasir asked in a kind voice, having Zaicin sit on the sofa.

"It is…"

Zaicin clasped his hands tightly and his feet nervously moved.

Tasir waited for Zaicin to open his mouth without urging him.

After a long moment, Zaicin managed to get the words out

"Actually, *Your Majesty. I'm worried that the Emperor only sees me as too sacred."

(*He’s addressing Tasir as “your majesty” because he’s Royal consort btw).

"What?"

Tasir raised his eyebrows unnaturally while guessing about 10 reasons why Zaixin came to him alone. All the reasons he guessed were wrong.

Zaicin’s broad shoulders went down sullenly.

"Is there any way to look less sacred? I've been wanting to ask for your advice, since you're practically the best in the field.”

"Ah, am I the number one?"

Tasir burst into a low laugh.

Zaicin’s face turned red, but he still did not run away.

Tasir twisted his hair around his hands and leaned diagonally against the sofa hand rest. What should I do?

Tasir liked Zaicin. He was worldly, calculating. And the completed opposite of himself who used his brain the most.

But as much as he wanted to solve Zaicin’s problems as a friend, he wanted to stop this charming man as a lover.

"It's a little tiring to be Royal Consort. I don't want to help our Great Sage be loved by her Majesty, but I think I should.”

At Tasir’s joking words, Zaicin rose from his seat, looking more depressed.

"I shouldn't have asked you a favor. I'm sorry to trouble you."

As Zaicin left the office helplessly, Tasir was in a bad mood and smiled bitterly.

After watching the whole scene, Hyerlan quickly approached and asked.

"Boss, I know you're a good person, but... Don't ever tell him anything."

"I know. That's why I just sent him. But it's a bit awkward. Is it because our Great Sage is a gentle person?“

"But no. You’ve got enough competition as it is, and you don't want to add that muscular Great Sage to the mix!"

"Okay, okay. Didn’t I tell you?”

Tasir got up from the sofa and messed up Herelan's hair like a bird's nest.

Zaicin trudged down the long hallway. It was shocking. Even Tashir, the last person he expected, doesn't give any advice.

As a result, all concubines refused to advise him on "love with the emperor." No matter how close they were, they were all useless.

Disappointed, Zaicin rushed to the performance hall, tore off his clothes and threw them away, and decided to work out his troubles with upper-body exercises.

But as he took off my clothes and packed his dumbbell, he heard a chattering sound above his head.

"What the hell are you doing, Great Sage?"

His pride, which was still intact, was being spoon-fed a little more every time he looked at it.

When Zaicin put down the dumbbell, Baek-hwa shook his head and came down from the railing and faced him.

"There's nothing yoy can do even if you go to Tasir, right?"

“…….”

"I've told you so many times. I'm right. Everyone else is your enemy and I'm your ally, so why won't you listen to me, even when I give you advice?"

Baek-hwa stared at Zaicin’s profile and kicked the dumbbell.

He was going to roll it, but the Dumbbell didn't budge.

Baek-hwa endured the throbbing pain in his ankle and began to speak to the Great Sage, who seemed ready to listen to him more than three hours ago.

"You don't need anything else. You know what?"

There was too much work today. Latil, who worked nonstop from dawn, yawned and entered Zaicin’s room and paused.

"Zaicin? What are you doing?"

Zaicin, who normally stood in the center of the room, barely able to contain his excitement at seeing Latil, looked very busy today.

He was kneeling on a low platform, kneeling, with his upper body raised and his eyes closed, and at first glance, he seemed to be praying.

"Praying?"

As Latil approached, asking a question, Zaicin raised his eyelids half-up and turned his eyes.

"Yes, Your Majesty, I am praying."

Latil was curious about the priestly appearance, which is hard to see normally.

"Yes, go ahead."

"Are you sure you don’t mind?"

"Sure. I'll stay here and watch you, no, I'll watch you."

Latil stirred her hands and sat in a nearby single chair.

Zaicin’s eyelids dropped back down.

Latil bent down, rested her chin on her knee, and looked at Zaicin’s profile and neat figure as if possessed.

Being like this, It felt more certain than ever that he was a priest.

'Is it the High Priest's outfit that he’s wearing now? It looks good on him.'

How long have you been doing that? Zaicin, who had been praying for a long time, raised his eyelids halfway again, and asked while glancing quickly toward Latil.

"Your Majesty, is there anything you'd like to say to me? I thought you kept looking at me."

"Anything I want to say?"

Latil was not thinking about anything, but when she heard Zaicin’s question, she got motivated and got up.

"Then shall *Jim pray with you?"

(*The way the emperor addresses themselves in Korean)

Latil was not a faithful believer, but she was still at the level of a faithless believer.

Latil sat side by side next to Zaicin, her hands together and closed her eyes.

What should I pray for? Let Girgol come quickly? By the way, will God grant me a prayer about Girgol? I don't think God likes Girgol.

But as she was thinking about this and that for a while, she heard a sobbing sound next to her.

What are you talking about? Latil opened her closed eyes again and looked sideways. Zaicin, who she thought was praying hard, was crying.

"Zaicin?!"

Latil stopped praying in a panic and patted him on the back.

"Zaicin, are you sick? What's the matter?"

As she touched his big muscles several times, Zaicin complained as she sat on the platform where he was kneeling.

"Baek-hwa told me to give the impression of a forbidden temptation rather than imitating the other concubines, and that Her Majesty would be pleased if I did this."

"What?"

Latin was puzzled and asked back, then corrected himself when he saw Jaisin's quivering eyelashes.

"No, it was good. You looked so pretty when you prayed. You looked sublime. It looks sacred......”

"That's the problem."

"What?"

"I have such a strong image of a priest that your Majesty won’t embrace me."

“…….”

"Baek-hwa said that the reason why Her Majesty is unimpressed when she sees me is because I always walk around with my top off to exercise. so if I wrap myself up and act as a Great Sage, Her Majesty will snatch me up as soon as she sees me, like an eagle looking for prey."

Zaicin sighed deeply.

"But it's no use."

Latil was dumbfounded. No, Baek-hwa, What kind of pervert does he think I am?

However, when he expressed his dissatisfaction, it looked kind of cool to see Zaicin dressing as a priest and dripping with tears.

Latil was torn between not wanting to give in to Baek-hwa wishes and admitting that Zaicin did look pretty cool in his priestly garb.

Latil whispered after a long time, wiping the tears from Zaicin’s eyes with his hands.

"Not without it."

Latil suddenly became nervous as the place where she wiped his tears turned reddish.

There was something appealing about people who wore clothes that fit their bodies and moods, or who blushed half-naked, but there was definitely something about the way he looked embarrassed in his preistly clothes. It felt like a forbidden temptation, as Baek-hwa had claimed.

Latil felt worried after touching Zaicin’s face and rubbing his slightly swollen lips as he cried.

She’d suffered long enough being marked by the gods since Arital, and now she was going to be marked a second time for touching the gods' favorite Great Sage

"Your Majesty..."

When Latil paused while touching his face, Zaicin licked Latil’s hand slightly, as if he could not stand it.

Latil opened her eyes wide, and Zaixin closed his eyes tightly, licked her hands a few more times, and then opened his eyes.

As the courage that had soared a little when faced with the rounded eyes sank back, Zaicin closed his eyes on the road and fell on the podium.

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty."

As he lay face down, his tight clothes pulled back a little, and the wind revealed the nape of his neck over his new uniform.

Latil couldn't help herself and bit the nape of his neck. Zaicin flinched at the warmth against his neck.

"Ugh. Your Majesty..."

Latil realized as she ran her mouth over his neck, here and there.

"You don't have as much muscle here as you do elsewhere."

"Your Majesty…"

Zaicin’s face turned a little redder. As if he couldn’t stand it, he grabbed Latil’s shoulder

"Do you have a lot of muscles anywhere else?"

Although they had never gone all the way, Latil had already seen his naked body because Zaixin was running around so well.

But, muttering as if she had never seen it, Latil unbuttoned his new priestly uniform one by one and lowered it to the side.

When the priest's uniform, which had been neatly and meticulously wrapped around his body, was lowered down to his arms, his beautiful upper body surrounded by muscles was revealed.

"Your Majesty..."

Zaicin couldn't stand it, so he bit his lip while calling out to Latil.

"Your Majesty, you are looking down at the achievements of my efforts, so I feel ashamed, but I have a strange reaction from one side of my body."

As he muttered and twisted, Latil clearly noticed where the reaction was coming from.

"My lovely muscles."

Perhaps because the heat got worse than usual, Zaixin groaned and twisted his body, and Latil couldn't bear the loveliness and bent down.

As she laid her lips over his carefully trimmed muscles, Zaicin groaned quietly.

Latil quickly peeled off his remaining clothes.

Latil couldn't help but swoon as Zaicin’s hard body, which he'd worked on every day, stood beautifully in the light beneath his priestly robe.

"Your Majesty."

Zaicin held out his hand towards Latil as if to beg her to embrace him quickly.

Latil took his hand and kissed the back of it. Perhaps because of the priestly robe underneath, there was excitement and a little hesitation at the same time.

"God…… Do you mind if I take your man?"

Latil unbuttoned his shirt with her other hand and asked God for permission.

No one said no, so it seemed okay.

(Ch 886 from here)

Every time Latil saw Zaicin painstakingly inflate his muscles, she always wondered. Why does he have to add so much to his already gorgeous body?

Still, Latil did not know Zaicin’s psychology. But one thing was for sure. The muscles he built felt really good when they touched.

"My priest. Did you work out to do this with me?"

Latil asked, kissing his swollen muscles once at a time.

"No, it's not."

Zaicin, whose face turned red and shook his head, urgently changed his words when Latil kissed an area other than his lips.

"No... That's right. Your Majesty is right."

"Do you think of me when you work out?"

"I think of you, Your Majesty, and only you."

"Priest, is that okay?"

Latil was amazed by Zaicin’s body, which had soft skin but solid contents, so she kept touching it here and there.

Other concubines also had a lot of muscles, but it was amazing that only Jasin had muscles this plump.

"Mmm.” (I’m laughing because I don’t know what moaning sounds to put lmao)

As Latil held him a little harder, Zaicin moaned as if crying.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty. Your Majesty's hands are too hot. I feel like I'm going to melt in your hand."

"No, it doesn't melt. Quite the opposite."

Latil laughed in a low voice.

Zaicin twisted around, and his hands kept moving as if he wanted to touch Latil.

"Your Majesty, so do I. Me too. Me too, Your Majesty."

She could do as he wanted, but Latil felt mischievous, so she pressed his arm with her knee and shook her head.

"No. The priest should be praying."

"Your Majesty!"

"Should I put your hands together?""

When tears welled up in Zaicin’s innocent eyes, Latil felt a sickening sense of pleasure.

"Zaicin, what are you going to pray for? Huh?"

As Latil sat down on him, Zaicin’s eyes fluttered once, then closed completely.

It was a sensation he had never imagined. He never expected anything to elevate him higher than exercises.

At the same time, he was terrified. He could exercise anytime he wanted, but this was something he couldn't do unless the emperor allowed it.

Would he ever be the same after this experience?

Zaicin instinctively wanted to change his direction immediately, so he moved his arms without realizing it.

However, Latil's cleverly pressed arm with his knee did not hurt but did not move.

Your Majesty is Lord. You're really strong. Zaicin squirmed his stomach in impatience.

"Your Majesty...... I love it, I love it, but please let go of my arm."

"Are you going to pray like that?"

"To God who has made me one with Her Majesty...… Thank you.“

Latil was ecstatic. The pure joy and pleasure that Zaicin reveals without hiding made the viewer feel better.

"Can I pray to God for that?"

"Yes, of course."

"Really?"

"Yes, yes."

Very quietly, Zaixin added, 'Perhaps.' Latil burst into laughter and bit him.

When ahe woke up the next day, it was already past breakfast time.

"Oh, my God."

She had an important meeting today. As Latil rubbed her face blankly while looking at her watch, she noticed why she overslept and looked aside.

Zaicin. It was cozy and nice to be in the arms of that lovely lump of muscle.

He had slept soundly and colorfully even though Latil slept on his arm all night. It seemed to be due to his divine power.

‘It’s like a big tiger doll.’

Latil touched his face, kissed his forehead, then got up and hurried to get dressed.

When the door closed, Zaicin opened his eyes at once. He glanced wistfully at the still-warm seat beside him and blamed himself.

He should have woken her up and told her to have a good day. Or maybe he should have stayed with her a little longer. Or...... all sorts of regrets came flooding back.

He thought the emperor would lie next to him a little longer, have breakfast with him, or wake him up. But he didn’t expect her to leave like this.

But she kissed him on the forehead. Zaicin, however, cheered himself up, and fell back to bed after checking his badly laid-down new robe.

(Btw, this is only the first half of chapter 886 because the rest is about other stuff)

@TasirToKlein sorry, this was so late :( I didn’t have enough time so I decided to only do this and do Sonnaught’s one later.

I feel like I sinned after reading this again lmao?? I don’t remember it being this intense so I was surprised

++ thank you to the person who edited the spoiler curator, it looks really better now. I also have added some stuff and will continue later.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
  11. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the spoilers. This is a literal harem. She will get with all of them and practice polyandry.

floray, Dianthanne and Wapdyne like this.
  12. Dianthanne

Dianthanne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess in the fake future, Meradim really fell in love with Latil. It turns out.. Meradim tricked Latil and taunted her!

between pity and laughter, the real Meradim was affected by Latil's annoyance. Latil hit Meradim's head with a lump of water, luckily Meradim thought that Latil wanted to play with him. I don't know how the real Meradim will react, if turns out that Latil is angry with him just because of that fake future. would he kill the monster, or be sad or laugh? LOL.

floray and Wapdyne like this.
  13. TasirToKlein

TasirToKlein Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries at all and thanks for the translation @Wapdyne! Really nice of you. I enjoyed seeing the interaction with Tasir. I like that Guesta and Klein still have time to pick fights (with him I assume?). I can't blame him for not giving advice even though Zaicin is really sweet.

The priest bit was um... I did not know Latil was so much of a pervert :D.

Z-men I now need to cleanse my soul LMAO.

Do you know how much time Zaicin has been in the Harem till this happened?
    Also who is Baek-hwa is it the same person as Gubel in the webtoon version? We see him midway through Episode 49 https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/men-of-the-harem/episode-49/viewer?title_no=2443&episode_no=50

Reifu, floray and Wapdyne like this.
  14. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    A few years has passed since then :)
    Also Baek-hwa is this guy 0763E608-E014-4955-819A-ABB4A346C231.jpeg Webtoon butchered his name and translated it as “White flower” so that’s why you might’ve not recognized him

Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
    TasirToKlein likes this.
  15. Dianthanne

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the TL! was Zaicin and Klein's first night position on the same side? I mean.. Latil dominates in first night and is on top?

At the same time I want to ask, has Girgol appeared in the manhwa? If not, can I ask for some help? If Girgol appears in a manhwa, can you share this forum and let me know what Girgol looks like? I can't access paid chapters on Naver Webtoon and can't enter one of the spoiler forums because our language limitations are so very different. so, I can't answer their questions to enter the spoiler forum there because I'm so confused :cry: Thank You! and, sorry if my request seems impolite

Wapdyne likes this.
  16. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he hasn’t appeared yet but I’ll post a pic of him when he appears :) I think they have like almost 20 chapters more to adapt to reach his first appearance.

TasirToKlein and Dianthanne like this.
  17. Dianthanne

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much! I can't wait for him to appear huhuhuhu I really hope he is very handsome and beautiful according to our expectations when we see his illustration in the novel. My girgol will have a lot of fans. In fact, he hasn't even shown up yet, I found some Girgol fans. but are you serious? 20 more chapters? I guess he'll be showing up soon. Turns out, it's been a long time...

Wapdyne likes this.
  18. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like Meradim’s fake future side story ended today but I’m not really sure so we’ll have to see tomorrows

Meradim seduces Latil and proposes to her to take revenge on Girgoll then dumps her in front of all the knights + Sonnaught (I never expected that from him lol???). Latil gets really mad at him then starts to spread rumors about mermaids, then the mermaid king (it’s not meradim because meradim is the blood mermaid’s king. He’s also someome who Aini teamed up with in chapter 700+ but they lose against Latil and Meradim) comes to the imperial palace and gets angry of the rumors Latil spread because he doesn’t know who she is lol. They end up arguing in front of people then Latil says Meradim’s name, so he figures out what happened and laughs, saying she got scammed because Meradim is from a species called “blood mermaids” and he’s the ruler of those monsters. He says he forgives her because he understands what happened but won’t stay quiet if another scandal about them happens.

Latil visits the holy knights and gives them a map, saying to get rid of all monsters impersonating mermaids in that lake (basically revenge lol).

Meradim starts appearing in Latil’s bathroom, they argue for a bit then Latil calls the knights and say there’s an intruder. Meradim appears multiple times after that then says he did all that because of Girgol, but Latil gets confused because she doesn’t know who Girgol is. Latil asks him why does he keep coming to her and he says he doesn’t want to come too, but mermaids ruminate on their minds (?) so he can’t stop thinking of her face and ends up coming.

Mermaid king suddenly comes back and apologized, saying he was so surprised last time they met. He says he knows they cleared up the false rumors between them but rumors have already spread and he’s been treated as her lover so why don’t they just meet each other properly now? Latil tells him what nonsense is he talking about and says she wants her next lover to be a human, not a mermaid or a blood mermaid. He tells her she’s refusing him because of what happened with Meradim and tells her to think more about it. Latil’s father laughs because he realized Latil doesn’t hate the mermaid king like she said.

(back to the present) Latil gets confused and asks the monster if this really is a fake future with Meradim because it feels like she’ll be connected with the mermaid king. The monster tells her not to worry because they’ll be connected even if someone interferes. Mermaid king and Latil meet each other, Meradim sees them and tells Latil he knows her taste is strange but he didn’t expect her to date the unpleasant & insidious mermaid king. Mermaid king tells him he can’t curse a human woman he likes just because she’s in good terms with him.

They end up… actually fighting and Latil leaves alone lol. Latil later tells the mermaid king that she’s now made up her mind and hopes he doesn’t come to her again. He tries to convince her by saying she must be disappointed of him and Meradim fighting and how she doesn’t need to worry about Meradim taking revenge on them, but but Latil exposes him and says she’s angry because she knows he only approached her to take revenge on Meradim. The mermaid king tried denying it but then admitted it and says he’s surprised she found out. Latil notices Meradim was there when she left.

He tells her she’s a human, but has some common sense and a good eye. He also said it was good of her to refuse the mermaid king. Latil felt how the fake future Latil started being accustomed to Meradim and being less wary the more they encountered.

Hyacinth suddenly comes disguised from a delegation (?) because of Latil’s scandal with the two mermaids and tells her he’s heard she been involved with strange things. Fake future Latil and Hyacinth start arguing and Latil stated being tired of herself and thinking if she used to always argue aroud like that. Meradim appears and Hyacinth asks if she started meeting strange people after breaking up with him.
    Latil: “What do you mean a strange man? Meradim is a blood mermaid. The King of Mermaids. He's much better than you. He never leaves my side in vain like you. He’s a hundred times as good a lover as you.”

Hyacinth tells her that person is not a man/human and he’s taking advantage of her (which was kind of true lol). Meradim tells him to not say nonsense and he’s with Latil because he’s fallen in love with her (HELP they’re both pretending lmao). Hyacinth then left and Latil asks Meradim if he actually loves her. He coughed then said he doesn’t know and reached out his hand to her and they hold hands (the end of the fake future) .

Latil wakes up from the fake future and says, "Meradim is... As expected, it's better to remain friends."

Is their side story really gonna end with him being friend zoned lmao??? Latil probably regretted seeing their fake future haha.

Edit: (forgot to add this) So Latil asked Meradim if he’s ever fallen in love with a human and he says he hasn’t. Then she changed her question and asked him if he’s ever loved anyone before and that question seemed to kind of shake him. He looked nostalgic as if he was reminiscing about a very distant past so Latil found out about the answer on her own.

I’m kind of curious? I feel like it might be one of the previous Lords / one of Latil’s previous lives. I hope we get to know more about it.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2023
    Dianthanne and LadyFlounder like this.
  19. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tasir's baby (????) :kirbeow:

Wapdyne, Dianthanne and LadyFlounder like this.
  20. LadyFlounder

LadyFlounder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiiiiii, long time no see!!
    Omg Latil is pregnant again, but this time Tasir is the father!!! Thank god we’ll have an entire set of extra chapters dedicated to this :p:p:p I’m guessing his kid will show how smart he/she is very early, just like his father did (at least that’s what Tasir’s mom said) :sushi_cool:

Btw I’m I the only one who thinks these extras are very rare??? Like, instead of bringing closure, they’re just bringing up more questions

TasirToKlein, Wapdyne and Dianthanne like this.