Spoiler Two-Faced Princess (두 얼굴의 황녀)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RaiLi, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Scarlet Reed

Scarlet Reed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait. theta or seta or whatever said sleeping with the emperor is the happiest of her life. will she fall for him or nah?? will she stay loyal to mc?
    im worried she might betray mc at some point

2. Liho

Liho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guuuuys I have a question about the Duke or whatever i dunno his title correctly sorry but he has black hair and red eyes ...
    Who does he end up with ? He seems to have a crush on fl and there's a princess from another country that likes him
    Do they end up with each other ??
    Plz telllll meee thank ya^^

Yea I'm curious as well its kinda creepy for her like ewww how can u sleep with that disgusting man just look at him so ugly and disgusting I ugh- but anyway will she betrays fl ?

luliibunny likes this.
  3. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she say that to the emperor? If so, it’s probably part of her act. In addition, she was a prostitute so for her, she knows how to handle and manipulate men. She won’t betray MC. There are previous posts explaining more about her.

I don’t know if he ends up with the princess. The last I read about their matters, Gaius sent him on a suicide mission and the princess finally decided that it doesn’t matter if he likes her or not. All she wanted to do is save his life. So, ever since then, she stops trying to force her feelings on him. She just accepts that he’s alive and safe.

4. murderofher

murderofher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know oml this comment is messed up. she did not kill anyone, seh did not deserve to die.

akasugaro and RakaSarkar like this.
  5. Scarlet Reed

Scarlet Reed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello. thank you for your answer. it is her thoughts in chapter 45 of the manhwa. it's why i got a lil suspicious of her because it's not something she told the emperor, it is her inner thought. but it's good she won't betray mc...
    thanks again. :)

6. I_am_the_two

I_am_the_two Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s something oddly satisfying to me about Paris end. Perhaps I’m just a sucker for the trope of a character losing everything by their own actions and in spite of that their greatest loss, the one that matters, still went out of their way to save them from death as if in act of solemn pity that the person they cared for could not see past their own selfishness? No, no I don’t think that’s quite right of what I mean to say. Regardless it’s a uncommon trope that I enjoy because it’s not utterly run into the ground by unmemorable, bland stories yet.

7. MariaAthenaKYu

MariaAthenaKYu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely... I mean Gaius is smart, but through out the story I don't he can manipulate people that well. I also suspect the duchess has a hand with the lover's death... I mean she is horrified upon seeing the lover's lookalike when normal people who aren't involved in someone's death would have the reaction of curiosity and just bafflement, not horrified as if they are seeing someone sure enough that that person's dead has just risen to life.

Nice... Prince consort route...

BTW... I wanna know what happened to Amoratta? What was her reaction and subsequent action when she realized the man she later served is her saviour's enemy?

beazacha and Lucila like this.
  8. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the many spoilers. But I still have some questions:
    Did Trash Father Emperor Gaius know his own opportunistic sister Petra (cruel trash aunt) is also responsible for Paris' Mother?
    Did FL Apollonia liked and make excuses for her cruel merciless grandfather?
    How related is Kaelion with Nia?
    If Gaius didn't kill Nia's Mother but only the Scum Grandfather Emperor for his Revenge, would it have changed everything?
    Do you think or is it a fact that Gaius was always a corrupted tyrannical power hungry trash who never really loved his lover/Paris's mother?

Despite not very fond of stories about 'Girlboss Princess regaining her rightful priviliges/throne because she has this special royal (phoenix) bloodline by birth' ; I really find this story very engaging because how intelligent & a uplifting team player FMC Nia is, many interesting characters like her female allies and her Commoner ML Yuriel! (y)

9. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ellen: first kid. She looks like Nia with blonde hair and red eyes. Refused to inherit the throne. In fact, she kicked it away with all her might. She told her parents that she wants to live comfortably. As young as 12 years old she refused the position even with mother, father and teacher taking turns to persuade her. She finally resorted to joining the temple. That put a permanent end to any persuasion since the temple and monarch must have separate power. She also tells her parents that relying on physical appearance as an advantage to choose a monarch will cause the other children to feel inferior and she has six siblings after her.

Michael: second child. Looks just like Yuriel but has blonde hair and Yuriel’s blue eye color. He will be the next monarch because he wants it and works hard for it. He truly cares about the empire and people even at 14 years old.

Cassandria: looks like Lipper family with gold eyes and black hair. Nevertheless, her face itself looks like a mixture of her parents. She heard about her mother’s vicious aunt Petra and fears to be like her. In the end, Nia tells her so what if she looks like Lipper. After all, they were her family. However, Nia assures her daughter that she’s nothing like Petra and she tells her why. Cathy isn’t vicious like Petra even if Cathy is aggressive. She fought with Michael at the hunt and won. However, it’s also because their approach differed. Michael chose to protect Cathy even if Cathy used aggressive tactics to win. Nia is able to convince her daughter that she’s like her rather than Petra. Plus, she loves her like she loves her other siblings. Cathy admits their parents don’t show favoritism.

Other siblings: at least one pair of twins. They all have silver or blonde hair. Two are musical prodigies. They’re younger than the three mentioned above.

Initially, Yuriel only wanted the first kid after Nia went through child birth. However, Nia persuaded him that they need stability because if her mother had a sibling, Gaius would have never thought about rebelling. Therefore, they need to have more kids. Well, somehow they end up with six more. lol They each have their own nanny but Yuriel is the one who raised them. Nia would discipline them in the mornings but for the rest of the day, she’s busy with emperor duties.
    [/QUOTE]
    i'm a little disappointed that the older sister doesn't want the trone, i wanted a empress emperor as her mother, a powerful girl

VelvetColors, darkcrystal and veivei like this.
  10. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm a little disappointed that the older sister doesn't want the trone, i wanted a empress emperor as her mother, a powerful girl[/QUOTE]

Yeahh.. i also a little bit disappointed, especially since she choose to become priestess. But her reason is because she want to broke the stigma that it should be red eyes who become ruler. The 1st prince has blue eyes.

Overall, i love how they have 7 kids...
    The other manhwa just has one kid or twin or 3rd children. This is the 1st manhwa i i read that has 7 kids . Lol...
    And i love how uriel taking care their children while nia busy ruling the empire. A loving househusband...

1. Gaius know about petra's hand in killed the old lovers. Of course its all nia's plan
    to broke apart gaius and petra.

2. I think nia not think too much about the grandfather. She said whatever his grandfathe3's fault, it didnt make it right for gaius to kill her mother and used her mother for the throne. Also lie to paris about his real mother and make paris arrogant and cruel

3. Nia took kaelion as her younger brother. Caelion also know how uriel and nia loves each other. Also, cael and uriel already became best friend who defend eaxh other life.

4. If gaius didnt kil nia's mother? Well he still will be bad.. since he didnt love nia's mother and only used her.

5. At 1st gaius loves paris's mother. But later its all became justification for him to kill and used people as he pleased.

beazacha likes this.
  11. touch_thesky

touch_thesky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A spoiler in this thread mentions that

Set ends up betraying the emperor for MC. The emperor’s crimes are revealed publicly, so he tries to escape his charge of treason by running away. Emperor then tells Set to prepare something for their escape, instead Set tips off ML. When ML enters with Set, the emperor realized that they seemed to have been working together for a while. Set then says it shouldn’t be an issue that she betrayed him
    , because she’s only doing what the emperor did to MCs mom.

12. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa ended today on episode 120. Newtxxx acting up right now but I think it ended with OTP marriage proposal and acceptance. It’s a shame we didn’t get a glimpse of their future.

kurohamukami likes this.
  13. Star_kid 111

Star_kid 111 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! Do you know where I can read the side stories for free please! I tried to look for them but I can’t find anything, I would appreciate it!

Where where you able to read the side stories? I’ve been trying to look for them but can’t find anything!