Spoiler Say Ah, The Golden Spoon Is Entering / Ah Go Ahead, Here Comes The Golden Spoon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 14, 2021.

?

Do you guys think it would've been better if we had 2nd ML or Triangle? As that means more jelly cns

Poll closed Jul 15, 2021.
  1. Yes!

23 vote(s)
    31.1%
  2. Nah~

51 vote(s)
    68.9%
  1. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. I'm very agree with you..hahaha..
    But..maybe you should try reading 'The Princess Imprint The Traitor'.. the FL is a princess and the ML is (technically) a king.. or 'The Strongest Characters In The World Are Obsessed With Me'.. this one had a FL from a Duke family while the ML is a prince.. Romance part kinda slow but it is still a good read..
    There's another story like 'Beware of Villainess' or 'Villainess is A Marionette' or 'The Asmodian Contract' or 'If You Touch My Little Brother, You Are Dead' etc. too where the FL had higher position than the ML but my brain just can't remember all of it :confused:

P.S : Oh.. there's another one.. 'The King and The Paladin'.. I don't really like the MCs in this story (something like the FL is too aggressive while the ML is too meek o_O) But it is still a good read since there are not many chapters :whistle:

CaelumBlue likes this.
  2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Chloe kill the Duke's daughter that later adopted her?

3. MagnusJ

MagnusJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what will happen to MC's pet dragon? He still alive at the end right?

4. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. The 2nd prince still sterile. But he did become crown prince.

The emperor become healthy again so he continue become emperor.

Emperor became grandfather's fools for the grandchildren.

Sergio count, emperor, and arcbishop all want one of the children became their successor

From the 1st time, their family indeed not normal.
    When in the end both cayden and noelle become psycho... Cayden still cayden (killer) and noella become sadistic psycho who grew poison herb.

The pet dragon aka balrog actually was the red dragon which killian killed some years ago. Balrog is immortal, when he is killed by kilian, he left behind an egg. The egg become balrog which raised by adel.
    Balrog died again saving adele and her unborn baby, and become an egg again.
    Later in side story, the 3rd child will make the balrog egg cracked and ballrog is out.. the baby red dragon. He will become companion for the 2nd princess (adel killlian's 3rd child)

She didnt kill her but she hiding the red heart which supposed to cure her. So the duke daugeter died

Yes. They did it from night until noon

1. The emperor become healthy again after adele feed him with the dragons heart (the one cloe hides not from balrog). I think one of adel kilian children will become the succesor after the 2nd prince died

2. Noele and kayden both adel biological sibling from different mother. Not official wife just some woman the father slept with. Adele is the one the father loves most from the time she was born.

3. The first and 2nd child is twin. They both have silver hair and red eyes. The boy has red purple eyes and calm personality like killian. I think he has divine power because he know thw gender of the 3rd child since before the child is born. The girl has red ruby eyes and cheerful personality. She has talent from business. Count sergio already choose her as succsessor since the moment the baby girl grab the ring with sergio crest.. lol .
    The 3rd child is a girl with black hair like adele. And her eyes, transparent purple, mixture from kilian and adele's eyes

4. Prince has crush. But then he saw bloody scene noella beating the nobles who insult adele. The prince pure fantasy of noell3 shattered in an instant to the point the prince became sick for days .. lol...
    Noella really became real villlain inthe end, but good thing she didnt hurt another, she just focus in tortuee cloe and later focus in growing poison herb and flower. So psycho to the point adele cant leave the children with noella.. lol . Because she teach her crazy mindset to the children..lol..

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
  5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

So Noele and Kayden have the same mother?
    And Noelle beat the nobles who insulted Adele? I thought she hated her.

6. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The emperor become healthy again after adele feed him with the dragons heart (the one cloe hides not from balrog). I think one of adel kilian children will become the succesor after the 2nd prince died

2. Noele and kayden both adel biological sibling from different mother. Not official wife just some woman the father slept with. Adele is the one the father loves most from the time she was born.

3. The first and 2nd child is twin. They both have silver hair and red eyes. The boy has red purple eyes and calm personality like killian. I think he has divine power because he know thw gender of the 3rd child since before the child is born. The girl has red ruby eyes and cheerful personality. She has talent from business. Count sergio already choose her as succsessor since the moment the baby girl grab the ring with sergio crest.. lol .
    The 3rd child is a girl with black hair like adele. And her eyes, one red one blue.
    I personally think different eye colour is too weird and not really cool. Well thats just me..

4. Prince has crush. But then he saw bloody scene noella beating the nobles who insult adele. The prince pure fantasy of noell3 shattered in an instant to the point the prince became sick for days .. lol...
    Noella really became real villlain inthe end, but good thing she didnt hurt another, she just focus in tortuee cloe and later focus in growing poison herb and flower. So osy
    No.. different mother.
    The father not serious with their mother.
    After adele's mother died, the father kinda play around with the woman he likes. One woman at one time,but he's not serious, he didnt marry them.

After adele bring noella to san fidelio, she's been disciplined by rebecca there. And noella find one mission,to get revenge to chloe who lie and used her. So noella colllect the blessing from high priestess by dilligently praying everyday, the blessing to get revenge.. lol.
    Then adele cooperate with noella to bring down chloe. Adele promise noella that she can do what she liked to chloe. And noella cure cloe's rotten hand with the blessing. And tortuew her , i think, but didnt kill her.

After that noel back to count's mansion, and she's prisoned in the dungeon because she still crazy. But she's already reveal her true nature, and didnt bother with everything except her obsessed to chloe. She also killed people with her crucifix when they capture chloe.
    She still didnt like adele, but she also think if she want a partner, adele is the most suited for her (partner in crime? Lol). Anyway its better than the pretend to be pure noella.
    Also, she and cayden also hate each other and want to fight in every opportunity. But both of them loves adele chdren, in their own way.. lol... Still. Adele cant the children with them since they both too dangerous. Lol

7. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

8. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see Killian as the popular yet cold guy,the brother as the school troublemaker,Adele as the top of the class,rich and untouchable girl and Noella as the fake and pick me girl that acts pitiful to win sympathy .

Manhwalover356 and Celebrianna like this.
  9. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well no one can blame Noella for being evil after what happened to her in the 1st time line. I actually like this new version of her
    It's like being herself not a white lotus b*tch

10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion/minor rant

I am not looking forward to the upcoming manhwa chapters. It’s nice to know MC will beat Chloe twofold at the next bidding and getting both lands afterwards but I don’t know if I can stomach one chapter (from the summaries here) of Adel losing the bid, slapping Noela (one of our consolations), and getting depressed until Killian comforts her. I’m thankful for the spoilers, I really do. Like, I can’t wait to see the adaptation of Killian threatening Chloe not to mess with his wife but temporary wins for villains, taking an entire chapter or more is sometimes a chore

11. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @aqilwall / @i_am_here
    Thanks for all spoilers! I've got a few more questions if you guys can answer

1. Did the Duke that adopted Chloe and everyone else find out she stole and hid the dragon heart that could've cured the Duke's biological daughter?

2. I suppose Noelle's fiancé, which works for Adelle is the one who told the price Adella was gonna bet on the land to Noelle. Or else how did she know?
    Did Noelle's fiancee get fired by Adelle for doing this, cause he deserves no less than being fired. He works for Adelle, not Noelle. He shouldn't be bringing personal feelings into his work

3. Does Noelle's fiancé find out her true face?

4. What about their father? Does he find out about Noelle? Kinda pathetic he was led around the nose by a little girl

5. What happened in that incident where Noelle's hand got stabbed? Hope Kayden was released

6. Did Noelle's fiancé end up marrying her? Hope so lol, they deserve each other

12. mojojojoh

mojojojoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers in the other side stories? Please spoil us about how adel and killian being parents

13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion
    I thought the next few chapters would be bad but the fact Adel held it in and is already planning on auction 2 and the self restraint NOT to kill Noella was amazing! Not to mention the father not stopping her. Despite fuming from losing the first auction, it’s also impressive that in my understanding, the staff weren’t completely scared/terrified of Adelle punishing Noella (at least her maid remained professional while listening on that punishment)

14. Edrian Senpai

Edrian Senpai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes they did the deed after that and the first kiss when they're drunk earlier chapters

Well my reply might be too late

Last edited: Apr 23, 2023
  15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5 more months until season 4 uwu. And the manhwa ended on such a cliffhanger

Does anyone have the mtl novel?:blob_teary:

By.Eve likes this.
  16. Magicofantasy777

Magicofantasy777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The best one is Kill the Villainess

SkyLisette likes this.
  17. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 3 returns with two episodes on October 4th.
    [​IMG]

18. CaelumBlue

CaelumBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KUDOS :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

19. awramaria

awramaria Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you found where to read the novel?

Oh my goshhhh. By the way, do you know if there is an original translation for the novel?

I’ll buy this in a heart beat if only there is an english translation.

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  20. awramaria

awramaria Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so confused, did they do snu snu on their wedding night? Perhaps I am used to manhwa where FL unable to get up the next day because of rough snu snu. But I still want to know if they did or not, manhwa and novel didn’t specify or maybe they did I am just dumb.