Recommendations Ancient china to modern day

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nbl.mrts, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Nbl.mrts

Nbl.mrts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm searching for a novel where the protagonist is transmigrated or reincarnated from ancient china or historical setting to the modern day. I'm open to any kind of suggestion but I prefer female protag and complete traslated one. I'm also down for BL but not GL please.

Ps. English is not my first language

2. SylviaViolet

SylviaViolet Toast to the ones that we lost on the way⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't seem to remember many novels with this premise, the only one that comes to mind is

Princess is Glamorous in Modern Day

It was good at the start, but gets a little repetitive after a few hundred chapters.
    Also made me think of the anime "Ya Boy Kongming" so if you watch anime you can check it out.

3. SuperTeslaCoil

SuperTeslaCoil Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While it's not necessarily a novel, but a manga rather, it involves the reincarnation of the Chinese military strategist "Zhuge Liang Kongming" into modern day Japan. It may or may not be your cup of tea, and holds a comedic bent to it. It's called "Ya boy Kongming!" or "Paripi Kōmei". Here's a summary of it from Wikipedia.

"The famous military strategist Zhuge Liang Kongming met his demise in the Battle of Wuzhang Plains in 234. On his deathbed, he wishes that his Next Life were in a peaceful place, free from bloodshed. He is reborn (in his youth) in modern Japan, appearing in the middle of a costume party for Halloween in the club district of Tokyo. The partygoers (in Japanese, "Paripi", a contraction of the English 'party people') of Shibuya lure him to a night club where he meets Eiko Tsukimi, an aspiring singer, and his second life begins."

4. BewareofFangirls

BewareofFangirls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emperor Please Stop Bothering Me (BL)

5. luoxinle

luoxinle Book Club Founder

Reading List:
    Link
  6. luoxinle

luoxinle Book Club Founder

Reading List: