Discussion I Dun Understand

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 310942, Mar 20, 2023.

1. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why I hate people equally regardless of gender. People gets feed with standards and now people have to fit in that standards never becoming their own self.

I don't really formulate my opinion on the stereotypes.
    I develop my own base on my own experience.
    But people have a lot of issues, most of the time daddy issues.

DarcyNight likes this.
  2. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like context matters the most because the evidence for all this is anecdotal, which it means while they may be real stories, we only have one true perspective, and every relationship is different. This also means that there are probably just as many stories and relationships out there that say "crying is good."

Fundamentally, every relationship is only as mature as the people involved in it. If your partner looks down at you for expressing emotion, well.. it probably wasn't that intimate of a relationship. Intimacy is needed for the foundation of every healthy relationship, and only shallow and/or physical acts are not going to cut it for a genuine relationship, and expressing emotion is an important step in intimacy. Expressing emotion is a type of communication, and it is vital for every type of relationship.

Tbh, honest there will always be different perspectives and different interpretations for what happens in every relationship.

TL;DR: Find more mature partners. Everyone deserves to be able to cry and express themselves to someone they love. Don't fall for the BS of "all women" or "all men" talk, just find the person who loves you. They won't give a shit about any of that if they actually care and are committed to you in a mature manner. And if someone outside the relationship tries to give you crap about it- you can be an adult and realize what they think doesn't actually affect your life in the slightest.

You should feel comfortable whenever you are with your partner, not more stressed out ffs.

3. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand either. Personally I would probably propose if that happens to me. :blob_hands: