Spoiler Royal Marriage / 로열 메리지

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Eloisane, Jun 28, 2022.

Tags:
  1. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that in one part of the novel they fought, because he said something about not wanting a child? In that time that they didn't speak, is it said if he regrets treating her that way?
    Really, the ml didn't care about her? Or has he always been in love with her from the start?

2. Bakagamilen

Bakagamilen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @Kimms for the spoiler. It's my first time writing something in this forum so I don't really know how this works. Also, do you have any plan to post the side story? I'm curious about their baby's gender. It must be fun if it is a boy since the Viscountess have gone the extra mile to decorate the baby room with baby girl in mind. I'm curious to see their reaction :aww::aww::aww:

chaosdestructionlove and jkumi7 like this.
  3. Yuki143321

Yuki143321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What would be the reaction of ML's father (CP) when he finally knew that ML is his long lost son?

Elisee and AnimeHuntress like this.
  4. aneliese

aneliese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mysticalavalon and AnniePoo like this.
  5. Wizlysylph

Wizlysylph Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello as far as i read (and understand, because i can not fully understood the mtl), the ML doesn't hate her. He loves her at the first sight actually. But, he sees her as a "great, famous, rich, well-known, loveable noble lady" and he—as a commoner and mercenary didn't have the idea how to treat her decently. He ask few people about it, but still can not figure it out himself (due to lack of affection in his life). So everything he could give is money. He shoved her with his gold and jewels and another thing that can be considered as national heirloom. He practically misunderstood her, and treat her like a doll (obviously he's wrong, and she's mad at him). But it's because he's too clumsy to figure out that he treasure her. So when the FL said why they didn't have their first night, the ML "can i?".

And about not wanting the child, he's obviously doesn't meant that way (but ofc, we can see it that way—the FL misunderstood, and being hurt.) Actually this is because their lack of communication since the very first. The ML didn't value his own life, "name" for him doesn't matter, and he don't want his name is being tracked in this world. (So that i assume, if he had child, the child will have his last name— and he don't want it). Slightly understanding, the ML just don't want his child experience the same way as him (because as you know, his life was messed up before FL). We can say that the ML hate being in the world when the FL said "why don't you take the ownership of the dragon's heart" and he said "i don't want my name remain in the history"—that's why he don't want to take the noble title (worth as a duke) from the crown prince. BUT BUT BUT as the story goes by, the ML get to realize that he valued his wife (FL and also their child). When the FL said "do you wan't to feel the baby?" (Touch the belly). The ML said "No- how could i?". And the FL said "So you still hate it.". And the ML shout out "NO IT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN. It's just if 'something' like me touch it, i'm scared something is going wrong with the baby.". Literally he refered himself as 'something', and he just so dumb because he doesn't realize how precious he is (of course to tatiana who are already stated that she hate being a widow so much, so she asked him to take care of himself whenever he go)

*Note :*
    Okay that's all. This explanation might have limitation because it's hard to understand the MTL and korean is also not my language. But i hope it helps because i love them both and the tension between them just so good. Of course there are a lot of missing part that i don't yet understand so feel free if anyone can explain me.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
  6. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell more about fl and ml interaction when fl is pregnant :blob_plusone:

7. Deeyodee

Deeyodee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [/QUOTE]
    I guess everyone that say bad things about mother is regretting it now? Anyway
    I wonder what is the right thing to do when your children dont want to eat? Either shoving the food to their mouth even if they are crying hysterically , or just let them be since they didn't want to.

8. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It explains why she felt like a cornered mother cat who eats her own babies rather then let a predator kill them.

Sarah1281 likes this.
  9. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What gender is the baby and are there side stories?

10. BKT

BKT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have two children, first is a boy, named Kyra or Killua (MTL was confusing) and after sround four years, a long waited princess Adrianna or Adrianne.

This Kyra is the child who was expected to be a princess, so his grandmother, grandfather and father literally bought things for a girl:LOL::LOL:

And when I said, as long awaited, I meant viscountess's three daughters have one son each, so she really expected a granddaughter at that time:):)

Does anyone know how many chapter this novel have, I read the raws from another side, there are 190 chapters. Is it complete or not? KKP needs a age verification, so I cannot even see the chapter numbers.

PS: The novel doesn't have much R-15, atleast from the raws I read.
    PPS: If anyone wats raw for MTL, DM me (total 191- prologue+ 190 chapters are there)

11. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you! do we know what the children look like. Also, the estranged sister who has divorced multiple times what is her back story and does she make an appearance?

12. wormromance

wormromance New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, does anyone has the mtl of this story?

13. torte1315

torte1315 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone said it’s on w*tt*ad but it’s the spanish version. there’s also small chapter mtls spoiled here already but not all of them.

14. SingingHappyTrails

SingingHappyTrails New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In response to the eye-color question. Here's the simplest explanation:
    In the real world, it is entirely possible for two brown-eyed people to have a blue- or green-eyed child. Usually, this would require that both brown-eyed parents be heterozygous--that is, one half of the gene that controls eye-color is for brown and the other half is for blue or green. A person's whole genetic makeup is called their genotype.
    Now--brown eyes is what is called a dominant trait. Even if a person has an allele (that half-gene thing) for blue/green eyes, the brown-eyed allele is going to be expressed physically (generally). If, however, the child happens to inherit the blue/green allele from both parents, the blue or green 'recessive' trait will be expressed. And since green is dominant over blue, if the child got a blue allele and a Green allele then their eyes will be green. Usually. (The genetic traits that a person expresses are called their phenotype.
    So--why all those 'usually's and 'generally's? Because this is the 6th grade science lab explanation, and the real answer accounts for hazel eyes, and instances where recessive traits break through the expression of dominant traits, and several genes combining to cause a given trait, and how eye color is the combination of the pigment in two layers of the eye and the structure of the layer in between those two layers and the blood vessel layer behind all of those and on, and on, and on.

In real-world context, Larissa(?) has 'violet' eyes. It's one of the most recessive traits, and usually caused by some form of albinism. Let's assume that in this fantasy world, violet eyes and red eyes are just more eye colors and not linked to serious skin and vision conditions. But lets keep the recessive-ness. So let's say that she as two violet alleles. Supposing that Larissa's husband has a dominant Green allele and a recessive blue allele to potentially pass on to his daughters, the probability of blue-eyed children and green-eyed children is 50-50. Unless there are other factors at play (the complications I mentioned that are not part of the 6th grade explanation), there is no probability of Larissa's eye color being expressed in her children, and every likelihood of both her husband's genetic inheritances being expressed, but it's a dice-roll as to which one.

And then we have Tatiana. Now, it is possible that Larissa hooked up with a guy with at least one violet allele, and Tatiana has a different father from the other four girls (do we know Regina's eye-color?). It's even possible that the four older girls do not have the same father. But that's not the only explanation, or even the simplest explanation. The simplest explanation is one of those complicating factors I mentioned above, like ocular albinism (albinism in the eyes, rather than throughout a person's whole body)--I'm not going any further here because the most common type of ocular albinism literally can't be passed down to biologically female children, only male children.
    Tatiana was born two months premature to one very, very stressed out lady who was on her fourth birth. Eye development problems are a known danger with preemies--heck, the eyes aren't even fully developed in nine- and ten-month babies. But this is also a fantasy story where the ML has black hair and red eyes (another trait of albinism that can occur with natural black hair but usually doesn't and is always accompanied by severe visual impairment, so let's assume that the manhwa artist/og author wasn't thinking in real-world terms anyway.
    Sorry I didn't read the MTL, I'm going off the manhwa, but my limited grounding in genetics says that the only thing in the daughter's eye colors that can't be explained by a simple Punnett square is Tatiana's. A Punnett square is a rather ancient method to chart the likely genotype (and therefore phenotype) of an organism based on that organism's parents.
    Honestly it's annoying that so many manhwas place so much importance on the children's eye and hair color as proof of descent. It's partly the effect of color being almost the only distinguishing feature between characters in a lot of manhwas, but it still grinds against my understanding that there are rules to genetic expression and they should apply if your going to make it a key plot device.