Spoiler I Stole the Number One Ranker’s Soul / 랭킹 1위를 영혼까지 털어버림

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, May 16, 2021.

1. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here every week, everytime i read the manhwa's update.
    It's sooo exciting~
    I hope someone will continue providing us spoilers! :aww::aww:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2023
    Priar and Wakandabanana like this.
  2. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me which ch the latest spoiler you write?
    I wanna try to mtl it.

3. DealingWithIt

DealingWithIt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s around chapter 100ish? I’ve actually finished the novel but my laptop broke and I can’t bring myself to type my usual long spoilers on my phone, I might actually keel over :(

Overall gist is that Moa defeats the predator, is dubbed “King of Kings” and wins Earth as a reward from the system (yes she OWNS the Earth). Her and Jihan kiss and become an official couple (Jihan even cried when they confess and kiss and says that he’s never loved anyone like this before AHH).

The government of all the countries are like “Um? You can’t own the Earth and it’s not fair that you can have all the dungeons :mad:“ and then Moa goes “Alright, bet” and builds barriers (with her skill not a real one) between EVERY country to stop trade and seize the market until they accept her terms. She tells them AS SHE DOES THIS and they’re like “lol you can’t do that” and then after a while when no one can pass the borders of their respective countries they’re like “Dang, I guess you can do that. Sorry. We accept your terms, please don’t do that anymore.”

In the Final Hall when all the monsters came out of their dungeons a lot of bosses were killed but a lot of them also surrendered their crowns to Moa and become vassals. Moa creates a company that exists to help these “monsters” (some are like real monsters like golems and others are just really big animals lol like giant talking bears and deer) integrate into human society so they can live as they please post-predator attack and not have to just stay in the dungeons. They also do work within the dungeons and distribute materials and potions fairly (so there’s no monopoly like President planned—btw we find out his real name is literally president “사장”).

Jihan’s name is cleared, everyone loves them because they saved the world, perfect happy ending :)

Feel free to ask questions and I’ll try my best to answer them! I can write longer spoilers once my laptop is fixed but if Ariary reads and does more detailed spoilers before my laptop is fixed then that’s cool too!

4. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Jihan take back his physical body? Were there other souls MC looted?

5. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Huhu maybe i'll just waiting for more spoiler then if you had a time. But at least i already know the ending.
    Thank you sooo so much darling!! :blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove:

Maybe later if i had time, i want to mtl it, but currently im busy with work, and im already mtl 4 other novels and it's gonna out of hands if i added more :sweating_profusely::bloborz:

deadlatios and Priar like this.
  6. Yammukbirisi

Yammukbirisi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he get his body back ,how did he? How did they confess ? How she beat all the kings? What happens after she beat all? What are their daily rutine after that? I saw 3rd picture (the one with him tying her hair ) ı need all spoilers with deatils' so if there is any angel among you please spoil me ,ಥ‿ಥ i will pray ( regardless of religion or if u are not a believer i will pray to universe and karma ) for u to Meet the person of your dreams/ achivie your dreams and have a happy life (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

7. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like to know some details of all significant antagonists in this story.

Priar likes this.
  8. Diamona

Diamona [Forever Alone Psychotherapist]

Reading List:
    Link
    So is there a link for the translation? The links are missing from the main page...

Priar likes this.
  9. Yammukbirisi

Yammukbirisi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am trying to read it from kokopage ıts free every 12h but i cant read much as i have college exam at year end . But the chapter they met that boss and he gets materilized for 1 minute is chapter 98 or 99 and i must say the way it gives deatils is why i like reading novel rather than manhwa in the series i read it makes us see their personality from a coloser persfective(? I don't know how to write this word)

sandcherry, shiory and Priar like this.
  10. theshanebright

theshanebright Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone willing to share their mtls???? pls halp hahshdhahda i can privately message you or you can private message me whatever workss

Lilylam and Priar like this.
  11. DealingWithIt

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't recall Jihan getting his physical body back actually, but I can check! By the end of the novel, his materialization time was literally in the DAYS and the cooldown was shorter too so it was pretty negligible because he was basically always human anyway. And MC loots the President's soul (we find out his name is literally president bc his parents wanted him to be a president lol) after he gets killed by his secretary. It's what she uses to defeat the predator at the end!

Antagonist 1: President (literally his name is 사장). His backstory is that he's from a reputable family but he was literally a failure in everything, even being a hunter. So he wants to control the market and all hunters bc he's a weak ass. After Moa has cleared all the dungeons in Korea and only the rest of the world is in chaos he gets upset that his plans have been ruined. He decides to get the other countries to send their monsters via portal to South Korea. When he is confronted later he's unapologetic and tries to use an S rank stat increase potion to fight them. But he's literally E rank soooo he just got really sick and started like dying on the floor. This is when his secretary shows up behind him and stabs him. Moa collects his body because she doesn't know what else to do lol

Antagonist 2: The predator. It doesn't have a back story or any emotions it's literally just a black hole that wants to eat things. Moa has to fight it twice (the first time she lost and fleas became extinct instead of humans because she won in the Hall of Kings while in the form of a flea and not as a human). The second time she won and used the president's soul stone to make the predator self destruct after severely damaging it.

They confess after they defeat the predator. It explodes and looks like fireworks so the aura is super romantic. They look at each other and Jihan leans in but then pauses because he gets nervous. Moa closes the distance and says "I like you too." Moa says it's hard to tell if his face is red from the fireworks or if he's blushing but knows for sure that his face feels hot. Jihan starts crying and Moa is like "????" and he says "Moa, I like you, I really like you." while hugging her. The system announces their victory and they kiss again. They kiss a whole bunch and they're awkward because no one knows when it's appropriate to stop kissing and let go lol when they go back to Earth (because they were fighting in SPACE) they go drinking with the rest of the gang.

She doesn't defeat all of the kings some get killed bc they attacked when the dungeons broke and the ones that had higher intelligence end up willingly giving their crowns to Moa before the second attempt at fighting the predator.

12. LoliJuicy

LoliJuicy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would mean he wouldn't age. Moa will die of old age and he doesn't. Bittersweet end xD

Elisee, Ainespi and Priar like this.
  13. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!:aww:

But why was the villainous insecure pathetic President with his huge inferiority complex stabbed in the back by his own secretary?
    What is the story/motivation of Secretary?

Priar likes this.
  14. DealingWithIt

Reading List:
    Link
    Throughout the whole story whenever President shows up he’s constantly hitting and throwing things at his employees. He’s the lowest of the hunters (he’s even considered weak among other E rank hunters) so he picks on his employees because they’re the only ones who can’t fight back. Of the employees, his secretary was always hit the worst. There’s a scene where he throws a vase at the secretary’s head and he just has to stand there with his head bleeding (otherwise the he’d get hit again).

When the President falls, he stabs him as revenge for all the times he hurt him and they also made it clear that the secretary was just jumping ship to the winning side (meaning that he doesn’t want to get in trouble for working for President). He basically overturns the table to try and wash his hands of the situation lol

Dofu, VelvetColors, Elisee and 10 others like this.
  15. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    Good for the Secretary taking Revenge against his Chaebol CEO Employer Abuser!
    I am so used of seeing 'the overpowered untouchable grandios Genius Playboy Billionaire Villain/Heto Archetype' everywhere that I totally forgot that many real life Billionaire Assholes are actually just pathetic stupid + born to privilege, stealing the accomplishments from others, pretending to be perfect and hiding their many deficites via massive mainstream marketing.

That President could have just make the best of what he already has and search for other things he likes + can be very good at like TRASH COUNT CALE.

16. strucker543

strucker543 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    shes king of the monsters and the owner of earth think she wont die from old age...

Ang3Blue, Ainespi, Neyva and 3 others like this.
  17. ohgelay

ohgelay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @DealingWithIt thank you for the spoilersss! I'm wondering if you have any other stashed fluff scenes between Moa and Jihan? Thank youuu! :meowflower:

Neyva and Priar like this.
  18. ShiroNai0198

ShiroNai0198 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have an epub of this?? I'm dying to read it completed. The current chap stopped almost a year now

Ariary and Priar like this.
  19. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait aren't grade stones that helps ji han materialize obtained from killing the monsters.? If she didn't kill the monters in the end then how did he materialize cause an A rank stone also helped him materialize for only 60 secs spoiler how would he materialize in the future?

AnimeHuntress and Priar like this.
  20. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally found this! Please more spoilers! I'm really enjoying it but it looks like the LN was dropped before it got going and the Manwha updates have become inconsistent and its not officially translated yet that I can find!

MangoK and Priar like this.