Forgotten Title Chinese novel where MC has infinite lives, being different "Elemental/Magical" Beasts.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by resonance_e, Mar 30, 2023.

1. resonance_e

resonance_e Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story starts with the whole planet being transmigrated as Magical Beasts to another Universe and they have to jump into Magical Summons that appear randomly so they get a Human master and the master gives them resources and etc, they have a Chat and the whole shabang. The MC spawns as a Self-Destruction Worm and his only power is to kill himself and he is the "strongest" being and most animals fear him.

Idk how, he self-destructs himself and gets reborn as another beast, he keeps the Self-destruct ability but turns into another beast with different abilites. Later on he turns into a super powerful beast with infinite abilites because he can always die, get reborn as a different beast and keep the old abilities.

It wasn't a awesome novel but I remember it to be quite interesting. I forgot its name and tried searching a little bit, unfortunately its a CN novel so theres 300 others that appear instead of this one with some differences.

2. Celsius

Celsius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it Global Reincarnation: Becoming A God With My Unlimited Revive?
    It's from Webnovel

resonance_e likes this.
  3. resonance_e

resonance_e Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that the one. I tried searching keywords in the sites I use but I guess they don't have it. Thank you very much.