Picked Up My Possession Became a Ghost Story

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by lilly2805, Jan 13, 2023.

1. lilly2805

lilly2805 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: My Possession Became a Ghost Story

Raw Link: Ridibooks

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-possession-became-a-ghost-story/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    I truthfully haven't seen a novel like this before, it takes a completely different look into transmigration and takes the outsiders prospective if they actually knew that the original body owner wasn't there anymore.

On a side note, it's also won the RIDI romance reward in 2022 so its bound to be a good read, I hope someone will take interest as the last update was 09/06/22, approximately 4 months ago.

Description:
    ‘Anyhow… I think I got possessed into a rofan novel.’

The problem is—I opened my eyes in a wake room. Within a coffin. At the funeral of this body’s owner. To make matters worse, I had read so many novels that I couldn’t remember which one I was in.

‘Ta-da~ you thought I was dead, right? I was not!’

On the other hand, I think I’m a villainess. My family is cold-hearted, and the servants shrink and shun me, often crying while looking at the air next to me. But it doesn’t matter! I’ll exploit my master in Rofan to get rid of my villainess tag!

But then, I found a strange pattern.

“What exactly is this?”

{How to summon •••}

‘Is it summoning magic to summon something like spirits or dragons? That’s good. A villainess needs at least one ability to protect herself.’

“Meow~”

‘But why did she choose a three-eyed leopard-patterned cheese cat, rather than a spirit or a dragon? Well, it doesn’t matter because it’s cute!’

A monster lives in Count Rohanson’s household. A creature lurking beneath the skin of the late Lady Evangeline.

“I’m Gabriel, commander of the Fararos knights. I’d like to know more about Rohanson’s esteemed daughter.”

‘Knight commander, pitch black hair, azure eyes… Gabriel must be the male lead!’

“Fool. Don’t you know your place? I’m not interested in you.”

“It doesn’t matter; I’m merely curious about you.”

‘How come? Aren’t I the villainess? Go find your partner, the female lead!’

My aim is to use my summoning abilities to protect myself! I’ll also look after Pudding the cat and Jelly the werewolf.

“By the way… why does everyone keep trembling whenever they see me?”

A story about a heroine who thinks she’s in a Rofan novel and the unsettling events that happen to those around her.

Chellin, mikaachan and Lazy Bookworm like this.
  2. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  3. LordMashiro

LordMashiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. lilly2805

Reading List:
    Link
  5. mikaachan

mikaachan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a few chapters it was really good! Novel cover looks gorgeous, waiting for someone to pick this up!

6. lilly2805

Reading List:
    Link
  7. lilly2805

Reading List:
    Link
  8. kewind_nu

kewind_nu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, I’m hooked and hoping the story will continue to be translated as I can’t find a complete novel of it anywhere. The MC seems to be unattached to the reality of her transmigration because she can’t fathom why or how she got there. She takes on each day in a surreal manner and only gets serious when she can’t stand unacceptable behavior in front of her. I do like her!