Recommendations Matriarchy and female Alpha × male Omega

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Chuchuchama, Sep 21, 2021.

1. sweethani

sweethani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the ways in looking for matriarchal society novels in jjwxc ::bloblove:: Hopefully everyone will be able to find your wants in a nove. Love lots
    Polish_20230328_100410485.jpg Polish_20230328_100706341.jpg Polish_20230328_101217754.jpg Polish_20230328_101858503.jpg Polish_20230328_102302593.jpg Polish_20230328_103136197.jpg Polish_20230328_103740298.jpg Polish_20230328_104619619.jpg Polish_20230328_105146984.jpg Polish_20230328_105417884.jpg Polish_20230328_110017942.jpg Polish_20230328_110220657.jpg
    I mean recent to former :blobsweat:
    Polish_20230328_110929747.jpg Polish_20230328_111609119.jpg

Polish_20230328_115555012.jpg

Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
  2. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know that there was a matriarchy tag. I can't wait to find new ones to read:cookie:
    Thank you:notworthy:

sweethani likes this.
  3. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    You are always welcome. I hope you could always put your newly found favorite novels here I'm gonna depend on you when I am too lazy to hunt novels or too lazy to read a few chaps with uncertain sypnosis. :blobxd:

Chuchuchama likes this.
  4. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    I've tried reading it but dropped after 8 or 9 chapters. It's very... cliche? Made me wonder if the author wrote it as a parody for the usual CEO-poor student romance novels. The summary is good but the novel is not. I actually liked FL and ML's potential dynamic but their romance just feels forced or inexplicable. The side characters are all very one dimensional and stupid. The background is weirdy discriminatory too. Like, there's no pheromones but apparently males are emotionally dependant on females cuz it's in their genes and thus they're seen as inferior. Basically, I felt like the summary was a scam.

5. seemanta

Reading List:
    Link
    This one! Read this one! Only a 2 chapter short atory but it's so damn wholesome and healing! It made my heart have feels! ::bloblove:::meowpuffytears::blobrose::meowpuffytears:
    https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7807707
    Social animal X Pregnant omega
    OMG!! WHY DON'T YOU DROP AN OMEGA LIKE THIS ON ME?!!! :blobsob::blobtired::meowpuffytears: It's so healing that I'm jealous! I want a guy like this in my life! So fcking envious!!

Kylieboard and Chuchuchama like this.
  6. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure:blob_grin:

I just completed this:cookie::blobxd:
    I wish this was a long novel instead of just 2 chapters:blobcry::blobcat_rawr:

sweethani and seemanta like this.
  7. seemanta

Reading List:
    Link
    I KNOW RIGHT!!!

Chuchuchama likes this.
  8. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay. You could just do the ways of finding matriarchal society you might find what you like. :blob_grin: Most novels I read, and haven't yet, sometimes I put it out although those I have read might look like a recommendations, but actually I don't personally recommend it cause I always believe that the novel I like might not up to others' taste. If you had read my recommendations I don't highly praise the novel. Mostly What I only praise is the author's writing style. My style in recommending is it's for you to find out:blobupset::blob_teary: :blob_blush: Also my laziness

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
  9. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I drop matriarch novel if ml is annoying or irritated. Sometimes ML is so disgusting, he vent his angry on innocent mc just because of misunderstanding or romour. When mc ask why he is angry, he won’t saying and he act like mc owned him. even though mc was one saving and protect him, doting on him. He is so annoying and can’t trust her. Mc trust him wholeheartedly. I wish author doesn’t make mc obedience to ml in matriarch. I hate how author make MC licking dog of ml. Such a ML isn’t worthy of mc. I am very picky when it come to matriarch novel. If I find characters annoying I would drop novel.
    The novel I find pleasant is 丞相今天上朝了吗
    独步女尊:宠鱼娇夫

Kylieboard, Chuchuchama and sweethani like this.
  10. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes I also do this. But mostly when I read, my preferences of ML changes. Sometimes I like green tea, or tsundere, or cute or dumb or strong but in all I always love it if the ML loves the FL more :blobxd:

11. seemanta

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. I think, if written well, every character has their own charms. And the little details about the world building matter too. It makes me feel more invested in the story.

Chuchuchama and sweethani like this.
  12. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    don’t know if you like omega mc and alpha ML. I read it, it was great After being forced to follow the plot, I became omega
    被迫走剧情后我分化成了omega[男A女O

Mc transmigrated as vicious cannon fodder whose mission to bully ML in order to survive, ML is rebirth, both ML and MC relationship is so cute and sweet. Honestly this ML is my fav ML. Mc was supposed to becoming alpha but she differentiated into Omega. It’s sweet, there is also side couple, MC’s sister beta with alpha, ML’s sister omega with alpha. There is also extra chapter with alpha Mc with ML alpha.

The female supporting role will die if she doesn't break up 女配还不分手是会死的_周卷

Alpha ML is possessive and blackened. After omega mc knowing she was in harem book, her fiancé ML was big villain, she trying to stay away from him. It was sweet novel. Plot is sweet, if you like ml who is yandere, only love mc and good to her. You will like this.

13. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn to Love Lord Qiansui
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reborn-to-love-lord-qiansui/

If there was any identical and pure coincidence.
    He is Lord Jiu Qiansui (nine thousand year) who everyone loathed. He is vicious, merciless, cruel and savage. Receiving flattery and take unfair advantage, causing calamity and chaos beyond the scope of syllabus. The emperor doted on him and trusted him, the consorts tried to gain his favor, the crown prince vowed to get rid of him and the officials wished that they could devour his bones and eat his flesh.
    The crafty wanted to get into his favor.
    The honorable wanted to kill him.
    The commoners looked down upon him.
    He is the rebel and traitor that everyone wanted dead.
    And such a him got a love that he wouldn’t even dare to think about. That cold fragrance had always stood by his side and vaguely always surrounded him. She was like an antidote that seemed to carry poison, making him crazy.
    If you don’t abandon me, then I will give up everything for you to have a life of no worries!
    When Zhao Zimu pulled Ling Qing’s first white hair, his lips were in a thin line and asked displeased, “Do you abhor me now?”
    Zhao Zimu touched his forehead with her lips and laughed, “How would I dislike you? You are the one I want to grow old with. Now, you are just one step ahead of me.”
    Even through rain of blood and forest of daggers, I will stay by your side in this life, looking at how the flowers bloom and wither and how winter becomes spring.

This is one of the best GB novel I have read:cookie:The ML is gloomy and all because of his as identity as eunuch(a real eunuch) while the FL completely accepts the ML and pampers him.
    It is also completely translated:blobmelt:

seemanta likes this.
  14. seemanta

Reading List:
    Link
    I have an omega MC X alpha ML recommendation too! I liked it cause MC is very assertive and optimistic. ML was surprisingly an overthinker and drama queen inside. You'd never guess it from FL's pov but his pov was honestly hilarious. And they fall in love as equal. There's a few misunderstandings but MC always puts efforts into communication.

就做女O怎麼了
    What's wrong with just being a female O?
    https://m.shubaow.net/247/247032/

My name is Li Kui, and I am an ordinary straight girl.
    I crossed into the magical ABO world, and became a straight daughter who everyone expected me to be an Alpha, and my ideal was not to be a Beta, but to actually be an Omega.
    Although there are female brothers and male sisters, female parents and male mothers in this world, it almost confuses my gender perception.
    Although there are six toilets in this world, it is difficult to find a brand if you feel anxious.
    But there are also relatives who love me, friends who grew up with me, and... my destiny.
    My Alpha.
    Really fragrant.
    Others:
    *Durian-flavored man A×pheromone reception disorder female O
    *The first 14 chapters are the diary of the heroine making friends, and the hero did not appear.
    *The male and female protagonists fall in love at first sight, so the male protagonist only appears after the female protagonist becomes an adult, let's not fall in love early!
    *Simple love stories.
    [Highlight mine clearance, please purchase an insurance lightning rod before reading! 】
    1. First person!
    2. There are many deputy CPs! ! ! Female A content is relatively high! All 36 permutations and combinations of ABO are possible!
    If you can't accept the messy stew, please don't try it yourself!!
    Probably only the male and female protagonists are serious, male A female O!!!

Alina Moktan and Chuchuchama like this.
  15. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this and really like it:cookie:
    It would have been better if the author wrote more chapters after they got together:blobxd:.

seemanta likes this.
  16. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    These two are normal romance but the FL is strong and protective of the ML.
    ML is such a cutie:aww:.
    Both the novels has same main leads just the different dimensions.

Apocalypse Arrival

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/apocalypse-arrival/

This is a story in which the big devil accidentally becomes a poor little loyal dog.
    When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those dangerous people and things. One day, she accidentally rescued an immortal man. After washing his face clean, Chu Qianxun found out in horror that this man was a notorious, cold-blooded and ruthless great demon who made all mankind fearful in the late apocalypse. Whenever Chu Qianxun thought about getting rid of this big demon quietly, that person would always grab the corner of her clothes and say pitifully, ‘You, do you want to abandon me again?’

Let the Villain Go
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/let-the-villain-go/

Legend has it that Ye Peitian’s blood has the miracle effect of saving the almost dead. The strong human beings swarmed like ants and insects under the banner of justice, just to achieve their ulterior purpose.
    Using Yellow Sand to crush all the coveted people, Ye Peitian let his broken body soak in the pool of blood.
    A woman appeared on the edge of the battlefield and approached him quietly.
    Ye Peitian lightly pulled the corner of his mouth with a little effort, drawing a sneer. Even a low-level saint dared to take the opportunity to take his blood and flesh.
    He closed his eyes, however, the woman stooped down and put a warm coat on him.
    Ye Peitian:? ? ?
    When Chu Qianxun was dying, she saw what happened in another parallel world.
    In that world, the big demon that made the world fear him was not a demon, but smiled softly and shyly at her.
    For that smile, she stepped on the bloody sea of corpses and carefully approached the brutal bloodthirsty demon.
    But she heard the person say: Go away. If you get closer to me, I will make you die badly.
    When she really turned around, the corner of her clothes was pulled.
    Even if the whole world spurns you, I will hold your hand.
    If everyone is afraid of you, then let me love you.

Lulva likes this.
  17. portaldown

portaldown New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm posting her because it seems appropriate. there was one in which the FL was a general in a matriarchal society and was reborn into the modern day. she was adorably protective of the ML and even saved his life at first meeting... she was the only one to spoil him. her modern incarnation's ex is his nephew...

Chuchuchama likes this.
  18. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you share the link:blobowoevil:
    The description seems interesting.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
  19. portaldown

portaldown New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm so new that they won't let me post links until 5 posts.
    it's on shubaow.
    以理服人
    this author's works are pretty good and her FLs are pretty formidable.

Chuchuchama and seemanta like this.
  20. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    意外标记死对头后[女A男O]
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/6130609?more=0&whole=1

Xie Ying is a well-known director in the industry, with a sharp tongue, and there are 800 or 1000 actors who have been scolded by her. Everyone should give some face but the top-notch Lin Zhou does not. This person was selected as the most desired Alpha in the entire entertainment industry. He and Xie Ying were well-known rivals far and wide. Every now and then, the two of them would be on the top of the trending searches and become a joke after dinner. The two were almost incompatible. Xie Ying thought that they would have to tear each other up for the rest of their lives. Unexpectedly, there was a knock on the door of her room that day, and Lin Zhou, who was exuding a sweet strawberry smell, threw himself into her arms and sniffed Xie Ying's neck, crying, "You, you bite me." Xie Ying's pupils trembled slightly: "Omega?" After marking, Lin Zhou returned to normal and said coldly: "How much is the hush money?" Before Xie Ying was surprised by the speed of his face change, he heard a faint voice of grievance and wailing : RNM, shut up! I have loved you for so long! Can't you have a relationship with me? QAQ. Xie Ying raised her eyebrows: "?!" Lin Zhou quarreled with Xie Ying on the set, and Lin Zhou said fiercely: "I'm not serving you anymore! I'm not at all with you!" Xie Ying, who was preparing a full draft: "... The two were rumored to be scandalous, and Lin Zhou threw a magazine at Xie Ying, angrily yelling: "I like you! I don't want to engage in AA love!" Xie Ying smiled harmlessly: "Oh." Later, Lin Zhou stroked her swollen belly A little confused: Where did the hero go?
    CP: Male protagonist who loves and brains, cannon fodder x poisonous tongue and mouth, original female protagonist

This one has been in my library for long but i haven't read it yet:blobpats:
    Has anyone read it. Pls give me a review:blobtired: