Spoiler Even though I become a side character, I’m being adored by an overprotective duke.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Foureyedwierdo, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Foureyedwierdo

Foureyedwierdo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title: Even though I become a side character, I’m being adored by an overprotective duke.

Summary:
    I was reincarnated as a Side Character from an Otome Game and my fiancé is a handsome Duke. I’ve been transmigrated as “Leticia”, a side character from an Otome Game. I was then forced to take Lionel as my fiancé by my twin sister (who by the way, has the worst personality). The first time Leticia met Lionel, he was nothing but chubby and fat, just as the rumours said he’d be… However, me being me, I realised that Lionel is an unpolished gem with potential to shine, so I decided to re-invent him. Even if I’m a Side Character, my days of doting on my fiancé began when my fiancé transformed both inside and out.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
    Tiis_Ganda and twistingfeelings like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a novel or an original?

4. Lazylady01

Lazylady01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a translated novels of this story? I'm curious

5. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleasssse
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    it has a webnovel. you can check it out here https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6227gn/

- Alexia likes Leticia's original fiancee (Roland?). He also likes Alexia btw.
    - Crown prince likes Leticia. He thought he could have Leticia' engagement with Lionel removed because Lionel is a gloomy person but when they got older, Lionel proved to be a good partner to her and he can't even fight for his love cuz he's bound to lose since Leticia and Lionel have mutual feelings with each other.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
    its0k, hikawa, karaa00000 and 15 others like this.
  7. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read the webnovel but I'm wondering why her sister seems nicer in that version than in the webtoon?

8. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, there's someone that like her sister with that personality?

zozoshawky likes this.
  9. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    She is your typical spoiled bratty sister but she knows she won't marry for love but for political reasons. BUT she didn't like ML's appearance when she met him for the first time.
    Before she got engaged, she met roland in a party. She was crying about something that I don't remember when Roland came and comforted her. She fell in love then (the same goes for Roland).
    Roland sent a marriage proposal to their house but since Alexia is already promised to ML, the parents promised FL to him instead. When Alexia heard of this, she became more jealous of FL so she pretended to be sick so they would have to exchange the FL to be engaged to ML instead and FL's engagement to Roland wouldn't push through.

10. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please, I'm curious!

11. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping for spoilers

12. rhymeep

rhymeep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take this with a grain of salt.

Diana become friends with MC. Diana thought this world is the otome game at first (yeah usual reincarnated trope), but after seeing Leticia and Lionel, she thought that it's just a similar world to the otome game. Leticia become her first friend. She had bad rumors about how she was from orphanage and due to her background iirc, but Leticia said to not pay attention to them.

Karina like Lionel and was jealous so tried to curse Leticia with a suspicious bracelet with hope that she'll disappear or sth. That item was given by someone that got caught because using forbidden spells iirc (Karina didn't know it was forbidden spell until she heard of the news of the capture), but because of Lionel the curse repelled and get back to Karina herself. In her pov I think she's more worried that Lionel will hate her because of this.

its0k, hikawa, karaa00000 and 12 others like this.
  13. Kyhle

Kyhle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    •Does this mean that Diana isnt one of those white lotus b*tch and antagonist?
    •Karina the purple haired girl who harassed Diana in chapter 12 in the manga?

lazynoodles and twilight_123 like this.
  14. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the latest chapter does seem to suggest she and Leticia might be able to get alone since Diana accidentally started to ramble on to her and hasn't been showing any of the usual white lotus signs.

twilight_123 likes this.
  15. Foureyedwierdo

Foureyedwierdo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh karina is such a bitch

16. darewin

darewin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because FL confronted her before she was too far gone. The OG Leticia was a pushover who just remained silent no matter what Alexia did.

After FL confronted her, Alexia, who was heartbroken because her engagement with Loran was postponed, confessed that she keep taking FL's things because she was envious of her freedom. Since MC was basically overlooked by her parents because she has very weak magic, in exchange, she was pretty much free to do whatever she wanted. Alexia, who has very strong magic, on the other hand, had to bear all the pressure. She almost had no free time due to how much she was forced to study. She's also been told that she'll marry for the sake of the family. It was just a stroke of luck that she ended up engaged to the boy she liked.

Leticia and Alexia started talking to each other more after that confrontation. By the time their academy life started, Alexia has already become an overprotective older sister to Leticia. She uses her strong magic to threaten anyone who pesters Leticia (like when some guy tries to hit on her) but she can only do so much because they're in different courses (Alexia is in the Advanced Magic course while Leticia is in the General Studies course). Leticia, who is more mature because of her memories from her previous life, on the other hand, serves as Alexia's emotional support.

17. miiika2410

miiika2410 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers. :cookie:

18. strawberry 12

strawberry 12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this, bcz this id the first time org fl didn’t turn out green tea bitch..

What happened to karina after
    curse transferred into her..

And as for crown prince cedric is he also one of those bastard who try to steal fl from ml o_O

19. Fabicd

Fabicd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "morango 12, postagem: 7503248, membro: 508200"] Eu gosto disso, porque esse ID foi a primeira vez que org fl não produziu chá verde, vadia.

O que aconteceu com Karina depois
    maldição transferida para ela..

E quanto ao príncipe herdeiro Cedric, ele também é um daqueles bastardos que tentam roubar fl do ml o_O[/QUOTE]

Karina foi renegada pelo pai, e seu poder mágico foi completamente selado, ela ainda estava usando a pulseira.
    não tenho certeza se era o ML, ou Príncipe Herdeiro, mas colocaram se não me engano um anel para conter devido à magia maligna da pulseira, ela foi enviada para um mosteiro. Neste mosteiro existe uma barreira que sela a magia e que, uma vez dentro, nunca mais poderá sair do interior.

Ps: Inglês não é meu idioma, peço desculpas se não consigo entender.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2023
  20. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happens after chapter 21 in the manga? The MC seems to have fallen victim to a curse by a jealous bitch. I hope that Lionel is going to tear her limb from limb soon.

evanesco99211 and twilight_123 like this.