Spoiler How To Protect The Master Of The Monster Mansion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Pollli

Pollli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I've read 28 chapters so far. I like the novel so far. I really like the cutest interactions between Lin and Diane. Diane - not ml. Cheswee is ml. Cheswee is a very strange person (I still hope that he is a person). Nothing foreshadowed trouble.
    Lin has already visited the purple room, opened the curtain of mystery, what is hidden in this room. The former teacher and pupil from room 1 were killed, but no one knows how (there are suggestions that one of them was killed). Their names were Marinezh and Lewis. Marinezh is Marianne's twin sister, and Lewis is Ruska's brother. Chesvy and Marinezh met. The most interesting was about the Garden of the Abyss. Diane went there to get a present for Lin. But over there, very strange things began to happen: a dense forest, and before it there was one path with flowers and grass. A tulip the size of a huge tree... And in general, as if this space is not from the real world. Lin began to hallucinate. Like: why only you survived? ...
    Cheswee will appear there (he was told that Lin and Diane are Sarah Rose.) The plants were alive there. Literally. He pulled Lin out of her hallucinations...
    In short, this garden sucks out malice. And theoretically it is not dangerous for children.
    But, from the seeds that Diane took from there (there is still a piece of the plot), a vile, prickly plant has grown. Black and red. When Diane was asked who did it, he pointed to Bibi, who came out from behind a tree... It was scary...
    ... "Bibi?"
    Diane flinched at the muttering without realizing it.
    "Did Bibi tell you about this?"
    I asked Diane incredulously. Diane, with eyes trembling like maple leaves in a storm, alternately looked at the pink-haired boy who appeared, then at the ground dotted with strange thorny plants, then at my face.
    Seeing this, I was sure that I was right.
    Sure, the Bibi may have told Diane about the flowers in the Garden of the Abyss without knowing anything, but seeing him smiling and watching us now, it all seemed deliberate.
    Soon a laugh escaped my mouth.
    What, this damn game just denigrated a cute little bunny boy and turned him into a little devil? ...

All in all, this novel is worth reading on its own. That is, chapter by chapter, because it is very interesting. I'm waiting for all the chapters to come out and slowly read on. Have questions - ask
    In general, I liked the interaction between Lin and Raven. Dream team of the century

2. sheisthedemon93

sheisthedemon93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Fam

Fam Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa for this is out.
    Can someone share the newtoki link for this manhwa

4. tropical_witch

tropical_witch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank the skies for not being another "raise your husband" one

schmawesome and myuun. like this.
  5. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpensivepray: AMEN.

Not only do we get an ADULT ML... but he also has the infamous... Brown hair and glasses.:blobcatangel: Author heard our cries.

6. tropical_witch

tropical_witch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are blessed with both a adult ML and a cute child, the author truly heard our prayers

cafe_novel, myuun. and SkyLisette like this.
  7. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Brownish blonde hair

myuun. and Priar like this.
  8. SkyLisette

SkyLisette LadyGrimmOfAutumn

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please!!!

Priar likes this.
  9. Wobblyskeleton

Wobblyskeleton Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Mrs. Apache

Mrs. Apache Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can you give us more spoilers, please? I really curious. :aww:

cometothedarkside97 and Priar like this.
  11. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the end,?

12. Ayuse

Ayuse New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give us more spoilers, please?

13. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL-ed the novel, so I can give general spoilers:
    • MC: She's actually not a transmigrator in the usual sense. It's later explained that there are different worlds, each graded by number. Hers was a higher order world. Some shady company (the game company) illegally experimented on human souls by transporting them to a lower order world (through the caretaking game). MC doesn't know this until much later. The original child she took care of was not the baby white-haired sunfish we know. It was half of ML (the oldest Cardigo son or something in MTL), they made a promise to meet again only that went badly. ML lost his body and MC also lost hers. MC lost hers because the company f-ed up and she's stranded in nothingness while continuing to loop back to the mansion to find ML (she takes care of every kid she lays eyes on first through latent instinct, still looking for Cardigo ML). She's an unreliable narrator because she always loses her memories each loop, for hundreds of years.
    • ML: His identity is very complicated, I'm not sure if you can call him two souls in one body or two souls merged together. One identity is the original child MC took care of (oldest Cardigo son), the other identity is the brown-haired caretaker. Cardigo identity liked MC very early, although MC always saw him as the precious child she was taking care of. During one of the countless loops MC went through, MC meets brown-haired caretaker ML who she actually feels some romantic attraction for before she dies again. At this point, brown-haired caretaker ML and Cardigo ML meet and come to a mutually-beneficial agreement. They share brown-haired caretaker ML's body and look for/save MC. It's explicitly mentioned at some point that these two identities 'want the same thing,' i.e. MC.
    • The mansion: It's actually a trap of some sort, an attempt to funnel energy from the gifted kids or use them as guinea pigs to develop the nothing zone. I don't really remember the details about this part anymore, except that it was the higher order world getting up to no good. The 'demons' aren't really demons either. They're lost souls (people who died in the course of the 'game') who take over an 'NPC's' body.
    • The system: Created by the higher order world to keep things... orderly. By extermination if needed, and part-time monitoring device. At one point, MC has to kill herself to reset the alarms the system sets off, otherwise she and ML would both be killed for good. ML at that point had reconfigured her body enough so that she wouldn't die for good and he would be able to resurrect/heal her.
    • Ending: MC, ML, and the nicer caretakers stay at the mansion to protect the kids. MC is fired up to browbeat the 'new' caretakers into joining their resistance group. There are extras, but the raws I MTL-ed didn't have them......
    Hope that helps~ :blobsmilehappyeyes:

P.S. I can't guarantee accuracy because MTL and it's been months. If anyone has more up to date or accurate info, please share~

Last edited: Aug 18, 2023
  14. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobunsure:
    ...does this mean another point to the "raise your husband" trope :blob_teary:

15. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, at least imo. The person she felt a romantic attraction to was actually the brown-haired tutor ML. She always considered Cardigo ML to be the child she took care of. That part was very clear in the MTL. The merging part does make things difficult to assign points to, though...

16. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    right like im fine with the brown-haired tutor but the merging with the child she raised kinda makes it dubious since half of the ml is someone she brought up :blobconfused: i think im not gonna question it anymore for all of our wellbeings :bloborz:

scriptor likes this.
  17. Ayuse

Ayuse New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :)

scriptor likes this.
  18. Reflinalina

Reflinalina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel really awesome:blobnosebleed:
    I already bought until special side story. Actually, at first I don't think to buy this novel, but I'm dying in curiosity each episode:notlikeblob:
    Thanks for some spoiler post in here, that's urge me to buy this novel:aww:

19. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

ancella82 and DOHere like this.
  20. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!

Can you also give us spoilers abt the other kids and caretakers pls?

Also, what is the text that is blurred every time for MC(in the guidebook or when someone says it): "To raise your boy into X" / "X candidate"?