Spoiler We live together/우리 같이 살아요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by roseO, Mar 29, 2023.

1. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Available forms of media : Novel raws and Webtoon

Synopsis:
    When I opened my eyes, this was not my body.

Where am I? Who am I?

Also, who is this beautiful looking man sleeping next to me...?

- The lady's name is 'Delice Levanister'....

Huh? Unbelievable! Isn't that the name of the villain in the romance novel I was obsessed with reading until recently?!

So, the man I cherish and love the most is 'Roan von Banister'?!

Roan is called the blue knight of the battlefield, but he is a male secondary protagonist who was born and raised as an illegitimate son.
    A pitiful man whose life is disastrous even for the female protagonist.

Roan, who suffers so much, was supposed to take good care of him?

Why did I pretend to be a villain who tortured him and finally divorced him?

No, I can't follow the course that will lead to my death.

I will make Roan happy, so please let's love each other.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
    Bastian, Tiis_Ganda and hongmeowpanda like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Deleted member 475588 likes this.
  3. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn’t surprise me that this thread is empty, the manhwa is bad as fuck and the story is childish and rushed

Reio likes this.
  4. cutesherry

cutesherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a shame...it's not like the story itself is bad, she transmigrated as someone's wife (they aren't that many villainesses stories in which they are already married when they transmigrate), they have a bad relationship since she is the villainess in the story and looks down on him for being an illegitimate child, and she decides she will do her best to make their relationship better and not get a divorce.
    Obviously, not a revolutionary plot but if done well it could be interesting to read but, yes, the 'but' is here, the author chose to make the FL into a comic character with exaggerated behavior, reactions and facial expressions; if feels like she is a 5 years old, not 19; and her excessive fangirling is not convincing at all seeing as this novel she read in her previous life was clearly not interesting enough for her to remember much of it, she doesn't know much other that the 'big facts', so it's not like she was a crazy fan to begin with or anything.
    It's not working...
    I've read the 4 chapters of the webtoon released so far, and her faking amnesia is sloppy: she keeps on revealing things to people she is not supposed to know had she truly lost her memories; and already in chapter 4 she is attempting to tell ML the one she loves is him even though in the story's timeline she has transmigrated since only only a couple of days ago (the scene is at a banquet where the crown prince was present, the villainess was known to be in love with the CP but she started blabbering that she was so lucky to be married with her actual husband and had no interest anymore in the CP (how does she know that if she has amnesia...?), the ML grabbed her arm and dragged her to a balcony asking her angrily what that was about, she was always pursuing the CP and always said how unfortunate she was for marrying a bastard child like him, and that's when she asks him if he truly doesn't know who she really love...that's a sentence you would expect, like, in 40 chapters or something...) and the original relationship between the OGVillainess and OGML was horrible, so it makes really no sense for her to say such a thing so early on, whether she lost her memories or not.

I checked and saw there are more than 40 raws chapters for the webtoon, did it get better to justify the publisher not dropping the story?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2023
    curly _tea, Yurong and Elisee like this.
  5. Green_pattern

Green_pattern Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. Rabam

Rabam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I lose my interessant in this novel becouse FL too dumme!!

7. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC definitely doesn't fit my taste XD I mean all of her actions are exaggerated, and fangirling is fine and all but the way he fangirl is so cringe, well I still read it, just be persistent. BWHAHAH

8. Afruz

Afruz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

9. haniaj

haniaj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not here for spoiler but for people insulting fl as this typ of fl I hate the most .

SofiyeJaan likes this.
  10. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

11. Darari

Darari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just from what I remembered:
    - Delice Les Caesar/FL, woke up next to Roan Von Bannister/ML who treated her coldly (?)
    -Then she remembered she possessed the body of the villainess of the OG story
    - Too bad because she likes the ML in the OG story more than the ogML
    - Pretended to have amnesia
    - Her doting father visited
    - Treating ML with respect which weirded the ML
    - Started to eat together, meeting ML in his office and showing affection towards him
    - ML didn't believe her initially
    - People around thought she was in love with Crown prince/ogML
    - Affirming her stance that she didn't love ogML at the banquet at the Imperial Palace
    - ML suspected someone else was possessing the body of FL which was disproven
    - FL attempted to save ML from war injury by finding a better sword that could withstand his aura
    - Meet the second prince/SML when buying gloves for ML in the slave market, she used Del as a fake name when SML asked her
    - She went into the slave market to buy a Dwarf, however, someone stole her money and she was suspected of being a fraud and was imprisoned instead to be sold
    - Dwarf promised he'd give her a sword after he was free
    - ML saved her and banished all the slavery on the continent
    - After much effort, ML finally believed her amnesia facade
    - Dwarf received treatment at their estate and was recuperating
    - FL was thankful and asked ML to accompany her to a forest to retrieve the sword from the fairy
    - A birthday celebration for ML and visited the festival celebration
    - Went to meet the fairy, somehow FL understood the fairy's language, sharing one room with ML and received a goodnight kiss on the eyes
    - Fairy followed them home to meet the dwarf and see the human world
    - Meeting with Princess Grace/ogFL and ogML
    - Jealous ML and a short first kiss
    - FL revealed the possibility of joining forces between the barbarians and other countries
    - Horse-riding and befriended with Alicia
    - Jealous ML with her beautiful appearance riding a horse, so he covers her with his cape so other nobles can't see her
    - Hunting competition, ML rejected all the handkerchiefs given except for the not-so-well embroidered handkerchief by FL
    - ML met SML who called FL by her nickname/fake name, Del. Sparking his jealousy
    - ML realized his feelings for FL
    - Sudden monster attack in the hunting competition, ML survived
    - Drunken FL and passionate kiss

- FL wanted to learn magic.
    - ML's stepmother/the previous duchess returned from vacation
    - She understood ancient language which means she might be a genius and was tutored by the SML
    - FL confessed her feelings and they kissed
    - Quarrels with another noble lady for her insulting comments towards ML at the Crown prince's birthday banquet
    - FL cried, her forehead bleeding, ML comforted her, became angered, and removed the financial support on the noble lady's family
    - Received Mother-in-law support
    - Visited a fortune teller with Alicia who revealed she was in love with ogML but felt conflicted because FL used to love ogML. Fortune teller guy told FL of the existence of ML's possible brother
    - ML went to war and sweet yet sad farewell
    - FL tried to support Alicia but she thought it was hard to change the og couple and felt sad
    - SML helped FL find the long-lost brother of ML and gave a magic stone to ML in the war
    - Flashback of mother-in-law/ML's stepmom (It's quite sad consisting of unrequited love, infertility, and affairs)
    - Saving ML's brother from the slum (he reminded FL of what ML would look like as a child)
    - SML thought ML's brother was ML's illegitimate child
    - People at war suspicion at FL of knowing the barbarian enforcement but ML believed her
    - He missed her and returned earlier than scheduled
    - ML met FL and was introduced to the child whom SML accused of being his illegitimate child
    - He said he never did "that", ofc FL believed and the child was introduced as his brother
    - FL met with her estranged brother who cringed at her sudden kindness cause they never got along
    - FL awarded for her contributions toward the war's success
    - Princess revealed her lover was her bodyguard which angered the ogML but FL wanted to help her
    - ML was given his birth mother's note and cried. This led to the brother's bonding time
    - ogML was poisoned, FL was accused and thrown to prison without proper evidence
    - ogFL revealed her true colors (she was aiming to be empress, ogML was too hard to control, she joined hands with the villain and tried to make the SML as a puppet emperor so she could rule)
    - She was offered choices to either be a sacrifice by execution or be safe but had to ruin her own family or suicide)
    - Though ogFL just started a fire to kill her, she was then put into prison for her arson attempt
    - FL survived but has a real amnesia. She didn't remember ML or the people around her. She tried reading her journal but still no recollection of what happened
    - She fell flight of stairs and received her memory
    - ML and FL snu snu and love confessions
    - ogML survived and the accusation was ceased against FL
    - ogFL was executed
    - Alicia possible entanglement with FL's brother (romance?)
    - Side story: FL has two children with ML (Archduke Cesar and Count Louise), ogML marries someone and has a child (Emperor Ludwig), Alicia marries FL's brother, ML's brother becomes a Marquis and turns 20

Roan Von Bannister/ML used to be the second ML who is an illegitimate son of Duke Setire Bannister. His birth mother was a maid who died after giving birth to him. His father did not like him since he thought ML was the cause of his lover's death and abused him. It was only then after his father suffered from a chronic illness and her stepmother’s infertility that ML's legitimacy was considered. He was also scorned by everyone including the OGvillainess/FL because of his status. Therefore, the only things that comforted him were swords and war. Originally, he was supposed to go to a battlefield which caused him to injure his leg due to another country joining forces with the barbarians. He then divorced the OGvillainess/FL and continues as a fish for the Grace/ogFL

Delice Les Caesar, was the daughter of Marquis Caesar. She lost her mother as soon as she was born. She had a harsh personality due to her upbringing and the Marquis pampered her a lot. She was cruel to her subordinates and her husband as a result of his origin. She also was in love with the Crown Prince/ogML, which explains her constant cruelty to the Grace/ogFL. In the end, she was divorced and expelled from her attempt to poison the ogFL

7/10... Not a new plot. Their romance is cute but there is not a lot of substance in this story. FL's character is sometimes a bit bland. The main storyline is just her getting along with her husband. It's not heavy and the villain doesn't have an important flavor in the story. They were just mentioned right before the end of the story probably as a climax. I skimmed through some parts so I might be wrong about the spoiler? Overall, a good read to pass time :)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2024
    Bastian, yucardi and its0k like this.
  12. Sarah1281

Sarah1281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How in the hell is it
    disproven she's possessed
    by someone else when that's exactly what happened?

13. Darari

Darari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops I explained it briefly but
    the ML asked a powerful mage, Samuel if there is any magic that can change soul. Which was replied by no, impossible. So it was disproven by the mage according to their world logic. But FL is beyond this world. The truth was never told, so it was disproven according to the ML since he never got to know even to the end

Bastian and its0k like this.
  14. keonang010

keonang010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about Second ML in the end? Is he villain?

15. Deleted member 710609

Deleted member 710609 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    How might the other characters in the novel react to Delice's sudden change in behavior

16. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 will return on April 02
    [​IMG]

17. Sweet_Bunny

Sweet_Bunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New cover for season 2
    [​IMG]