Forgotten Title The mc character has a tree in their heart

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by phalupalis, Apr 23, 2023.

1. phalupalis

phalupalis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for a book, this book theme is cultivation. In this book, all the people and characters have a tree, and this tree is within their hearts.

This tree is supposed to represent the Dao that they comprehended things like lightning, time, love, lust, tea, music, etc.

All the Dao that people comprehend is represented by leaves of different colors.

Furthermore, the more of leave of the color shows how powerful that respective Dao is, for example, a person in the book might have a tree that has 10 purple leaves in their heart meaning that their comprehension of the lighting Dao is high.

The mc is special in this regard because he is able to comprehend a lot mean like 40 and above. While the rest of the people in the novel are not, only comprehend up to 3, and will be considered heaven-defying genius.

Furthermore, the mc finds a sword that gives him a demonic Dao in his tree.
    This sword is from an expert in the past that was very powerful but died and the sword corrupts anyone that uses it if they don't have enough will. The sword that the mc has gets stuck in a cliff for a year or more (equivalent to a couple of chapters)

Later in the novel the mc's tree shatters, I don't remember the reason why but eventually he rebuilds it and it becomes more powerful.

Also, the mc transmigration/reincarcerated with memories from their past life which was Earth.

There is also an establishment run by a female and their race is a demon. In this establishment, everyone discusses things like Dao, music, strategy, love, fighting, life, etc. The female demon that owns this establishment tries to kill the mc.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2023
  2. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. livorino

livorino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been some time since I read this novel but maybe Gate of God?

phalupalis likes this.
  4. phalupalis

phalupalis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is Gate of God thank you so much.