Spoiler The East Wind of the Atlas

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 21, 2023.

1. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the Grand Duke raped the late Empress how do we know the FL is the Emperor's daughteR?

Cu1turedweeb and SkyLisette like this.
  2. Yuki143321

Yuki143321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers is the Ml playboy or fxckboy?

3. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think red hair going to suit the FL.

4. deborah.edosa

deborah.edosa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s implied this happens after the Emperor dies because the empress would be powerless then and I doubt the archduke would attempt to rape his father’s wife when his father is still alive

mewylve, Scapezz, Herbie420 and 3 others like this.
  5. BLHeadmistress

BLHeadmistress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does she eventually see the picture of her father?

Priar likes this.
  6. azrarum

azrarum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The famous painter of the empire named Maurice Boucher showed his sketchbook. Empress Verda asked Maurice to paint a picture of her husband and Clare for Clare, who could not see her father's face. Clare described her father as "someone who looks after his wife and daughter with endless love."

Ac03, Shion Lee, ancella82 and 14 others like this.
  7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for the brother's ex wife that died after birthing him 3 children and he found a young and beautiful princess to remarry

Oh nevermind. Seems like his deceased wife was shitty

8. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fr, It left a sour taste. I guess all non-ml man are disgusting, I mean, the youngest child isn’t even 1 year old yet I guess and he is already wanting another girl

Scapezz, Tsukii_Satoru and datagirl like this.
  9. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not read the whole comment of the other user?
    I had the same disliking thoughts about him until I read the comment about his deceased wife.
    Explain why is he disgusting?

DOHere and its0k like this.
  10. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did read it all, he impregnated her 3 times lmao but wait, she was a gambler :eek: that doesn’t excuse anything, if she was so horrible to him then why did he keep fucking her

Ac03, Shion Lee, phamtasia and 5 others like this.
  11. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you even read the spoiler properly,not even joking now,the spoiler tells why he did what he did,the spoiler even tells you why he could feel physical and maybe not emotional attraction to her.
    The spoiler never mentioned she was horrible to him.
    To begin with, there is nothing to excuse, as I said,I wasn't feeling quite comfortable with the plot ,I'm still not comfortable with his story, because I generally don't like partner with kids that are biological and partner with no kids together, but I'm more angry at the fact that the gambler addict wasted all the money that was for her and most importantly, for her kids.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
  12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno why he saved her when he didn't owe her anything, he probably just took pity on her. And he probably paid a lot of money since she was being sold because of her debt. But instead of being grateful, she gambled away ALL the money that was left for their kids and his sister and herself (on the freaking first night after he left in a dangerous mission to make money for them)...she's irredeemable even after having 3 kids.

And don't talk about it as if he raped her. They slept with each other as two consenting adults and he took responsibility for her. He did nothing wrong.

13. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, I feel like things are getting a little bit out of hand. The spoiler that I shared about Andin is only a small part of his story so I think it's way too early to judge him or any other character based on it. Honestly, I wasn't really interested in him, MTL is really hard to understand and I was mainly trying to focus on the main plotline. So even if their feelings, motivations, etc. were mentioned I might have missed them.
    Just to be sure I've checked some parts again to see if I misunderstood anything (I don't want to give you guys false infos), at the same time I feel like some things also need to be clarified:
    1. He didn't rape Jenna, nor did he impregnate her against her will. Also just because there probably wasn't real love it doesn't mean they didn't care about each other in their own way and that Andin jumped at the first opportunity to have another girl.
    I've rewritten some infos in my previous spoiler:
    - Jenna only reminded Andin of Claire, there's no mention of her having red hair (I don't know where I got it from :blobcheeky:).
    - Her feelings were stronger than Andin's but I'm still not sure if it was real love or she simply needed someone on whom she can depend.
    - It seems like Andin got scared when Jenna got pregnant with Lydia and in a way he run away from all the responsibility. But he wanted to come back and it's true that he left enough money for them which she gambled away overnight (it doesn't say if it was the first night, I remembered it wrong).
    2. Maybe they both tend to be irresponsible but they definitely loved their children. After Andin comes back he spends almost all his time with the boys.
    3. We don't really know how Gerda and Claire behaved towards Jenna after Andin left. Gerda was against the marriage from the beginning and we can see in the manga that she's overly judgemental and only cares about Claire's interests. (She also dislikes Andin, the only reason why she cares about his children is because they make Claire happy.) And when it comes to Claire, the fact that they don't want to confuse the boys and that's why they let them call her mom is only a part of the truth.
    For a long time Claire believed that she can't have children. Because of the mistreatment and malnutrition in her childhood she still haven't had her period and although now she regularly drinks herbal tea or something similar that could help, the chances at this point are very small. When Jenna died she even admitted herself that she felt sorry for her but wasn't sad because this way she could be the only mother for the children. We don't know how she behaved while Jenna was still alive and how that made her feel (even if it wasn't intentional).
    Personally, I think if it was really their intention not to confuse them then from the very beginning they should have behaved as an aunt/great aunt and not let them call her mom.

Finally, as the story progresses you will see that most of the characters are not black or white. Balt is definitely not a typical ML and believe me, Claire also has some serious issues and can behave quite arrogantly and selfishly. Sometimes I found her quite irritating and although with the manga it might be easier to understand her motives and feelings, I'm quite sure that later on many of us will question her decisions.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2023
  14. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If MC has that kind of attitude, the typical villain in isekai manhwa(am talking about her arrogant attitude) I might not want to read it

15. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I've found her quite prideful and stubborn so she's not a typical heroine that's for sure. But she's still far from being a villainess. Following the manhwa her character seems to be far better than what I remembered so it's highly possible that I just couldn't understand her real feelings (although we're still only at the beginning). Anyway, despite my dilemma over her (and the ML's) character I've found the story quite intriguing so I certainly don't want to dissuade you or anyone from reading it.:blobwink:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2023
  16. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk man but I think the ml is frustrating as fck like talking to him is like talking to a literal wall. bland. no dimension. no conversation cuz he's mostly just d*cking around for 22 chapters

Scapezz, DOHere, Priar and 1 other person like this.
  17. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow what a man....sighs

I don't think the late wife was disgusting. Per by the spoilers, she was a gambling addict. Gambling is also one of the most toughest non alcoholic addiction and is not easy to let go, what she did was bad but who knows maybe she was under postpartum depression, maybe her state of mind was worse, she was pregnant and had two young other kids on top of that. Per by the spoilers, you can read how haughty and selfish the Female Lead comes off as, so she probably had no one to rely on and she relapsed. Her husband per by the spoilers threw away his responsibilities and ran away like a mouse. She might have no emotional support and thus she wasted away. I feel pity for her and I feel bad that her children had such an irresponsible father. He even got remarried, he will continue to have kids and who knows if he repeats the same again with his second wife.
    He did came back and spend time with his kids but maybe...maybe had he not ran away, Jenna would've been alive and maybe the family would be doing well.

Opinions may change or not per by the spoilers.

Although the book is not my cup of tea, the characters are not your typical leads but no thanks.

Scapezz and millieeee like this.
  18. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone have more spoilers?? Does the "brother" still love her even after he marries the princess?

19. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the MC take back the throne?? And how does the ML react when discover that MC is the lost/death Princess?? :blobReach:

20. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the MTL?