Spoiler 실수로 남주의 동생을 꼬셔버렸다-I accidentally seduced the Male Lead's younger brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone willing to share the MTL?

Smile_for_me and Lillynumber2 like this.
  2. Lillynumber2

Lillynumber2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Does anyone have a MTL they can share? :aww::aww: Thank you

Smile_for_me and Jian Yue like this.
  3. Panapoco

Panapoco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Un nouveau tweet vient d'être publié et voici un aperçu de la couverture. Cependant, la date est encore indéterminée.

[​IMG][/DIVULGACHER]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
  4. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is having a manhwa adaption and it’s gonna be released on April 24th!

Jian Yue likes this.
  5. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hongmeowpanda and AnnHime like this.
  6. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so basically the goal of the mc is to break the relationship between the ogml and the ogmc. The mc becomes a member of the magic tower (she has magic and is very powerful/talented) so now she is a connection between the duke and the magic tower.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2023
  7. Lonely_Nbd4U

Lonely_Nbd4U Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I starter Reading and did not finish it yet. I'm around ch 27, and I kind of think that Elena (the "new" MC) was a little bit too much.

Well... Basically, she's making Killian ( the original trashy ML) feel everything he did to his young brother, Lexion. And, okay, Killian is an arrogant little shit, however, I think Elena was too much? Maybe it's because I thoughts are like "an eye for and eye and the world'sgo blind" kind of person – I don't think it's right to pay the person with the exactly same action that said person did. Rather than doing that, it would be better to take that opportunity to change Killian, since all the 'hate' she feels toward him are, mostly, because of think that did not happen yet? He too is, kind of, on a tight position (although it doesn't justify his shitty personality) , but I don't think it's beneficial to use violence like she did?

Well, it's just my opinion based on what I could understand till chapter 29, maybe it will change later, who knows ahahahaah

8. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so, in the novel the Duke really sees MC as a daughter? Because the manhwa gave me a strong impression he was in for MCs magician status and connection to the tower. I don’t know if the manhwa is misleading us, but the chapter with the older brother point of view, the Duke sounded like a person who only kept useful people by his side and cared more / a lot about reputation (as the Duke never told the boy to not hurt his brother or anything, he just told him to not ruin the family’s reputation? Or I’m too brute to understand such light nuances of meanings?)

oh, and who is Jeremy again?

9. Lonely_Nbd4U

Reading List:
    Link

As far as I read, yes, the duke tells her that she's like his daughter. After kicking out Killian and sending Lexion to the academy, the Duke even ask Elena if she wants to be his adoptive daughter or even marry Lexion and becoming his daughter-in-law.

About the Duke's personality, he is really blunt and brutal and really put the Family's reputation first, however he too is kind. He has a soft spot for his sons, that's the reason he always gave Killian a new chance - 'till he couldn't anymore. He's situation is more like he really did not know about Killian abusing Lexion and could not show any weakness because of the imperial family and to make sure nothing goes wrong to the Family name and Reputation. He grow up with the conviction to demonstrate always the best - i don't really remember how it was described, but something like this.

Basically, although it does not justify his coldness, the Duke was a really objective person who really love his sons because they were his and his deacesed wife's child

The Duke realy love his wife. In recent ch that I reade, afeter Lexion returned from the war and gained the title from his father who stepped down, it shows that really pure and inocent love tha he still has for his late wife. Finally free from the Family's chain and trusting his son completly to the responsabilities of the Title. Now he is really happy that he can travel, just like his wife wished to do.

And Jeremy is the teacher that the Magic TOwer send to teach Elena.

10. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The duke found out about the bullying and he knows it's because Killian is jealous of his younger brother, so what does he do?
    • Does he sit down with him and explain that people have different strengths and weaknesses so jealousy is pointless? No
    • Does he assure him that he loves him and his brother equally? No
    • Does he try to have him bond with him lead and his brother at all? No
    • Does he threaten him saying that 'if he hurts his family' he won't forgive him? Yesssss
    And then he wonders why this child is feeling inadequate and taking it out on someone weaker than him :meowfacepalm: I really love this story but idk why the narrative is treating and condemning Killian like a grown-up and not like a child at all.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2023
  11. ariasu

ariasu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know right! That’s exactly how I felt while I was reading, I don’t like at all the fact that no one tried to gave him an opportunity, he is still a child. For me the biggest antagonist here is the duke.

12. Lonely_Nbd4U

Reading List:
    Link
    YES
    MC even more. The reason MC HATES Killian is mostly because of things he did not do yet. And, okay, Killian has a really shitty personality. However, no one tried to understand whats he is going throught! He could change, realize he's mistakes, but no, they just ignored it.

And you can see he is sweet is his own way, giving flower to MC as a 'Sorry'. Whats kind of monster person would do it?? NONE. The author literally just said f* it to Killian so the whole 'Original Plot' would go downs the river and disappear with a 'reason'.

13. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y'all out here trying to undermine her hatred for this mans. Ima be the only one defending all of her actions. Go Queen make them suffer:barefoot::whistle:

14. datagirl

datagirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr? If Killian was a girl, the fandom wouldn't feel this sorry for him. Rather would have cheered at his suffering. But since he's a dude, he gets the sympathy. Smh

15. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot his age... his barely a teen when he got kick out. I think that the only thing that got me.

beazacha likes this.
  16. Fostofina

Reading List:
    Link
    idk a lot of people sympathize with Miellé from 'the villainess reverses the hourglass' and the isabella from 'sister, in this life i will be the queen'. In fact one of the major criticisms both of these stories get is that the antagonists are still kids who didn't commit their crimes yet so all of the MCs' actions feel less like justice and more like bullying.

17. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think about those stories where the MC comes into the story or regresses and decides to help out the eventual psycho killer villain or male lead. Why couldn't they do that with this story?

18. datagirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it's a overused trope. Why a woman/fl always has to play the nanny role for the ml? Guess the author tried to avoid that. Not sure though.

That's just two examples against hundreds of manhwa where female counterparts gets the hate train non stop Even if the female character is a kid, she gets hatred. And the example you provided, they aren't majority. Those characters get a lot of hate too.

lucalrrig likes this.
  19. Fostofina

Reading List:
    Link
    While I agree that there's a lot of unfair fandom hate towards female characters in general and a double standard when it comes to antagonists, it doesn't mean that my argument about the story treating Killian in an unfair way is invalid. Also could you please give me other comparable examples to Killian where an MC goes back in time/isekais to a time before the child villainess committed her crimes and punishes her for her actions pre-emptively, and the fandom agreed with it.

evanesco99211 likes this.
  20. datagirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Tons of them. Do your own research. They are available on Google.