Spoiler This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway / 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다 / This marriage is bound to sink

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seoktonin, May 8, 2021.

1. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Alicia and her 1st scene is it mentioned here?

2. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Oscar's fiancee and she was hinted at already in the manhwa. Ines mentioned her in flashbacks.
    [​IMG]

She'll come up again when her mother sends her a letter soon whenever next season comes up.

Her actual first occurrence is when Ines returns to Mendoza and Ines attends the empress' gatherings. She'll see her quite often in Mendoza since Alicia is Oscar's fiancee and Ines attends these gatherings often as she's a noble.

assiralc_ and darkcrystal like this.
  3. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know the novel's name where Lucian is hero any spoiler page is there? Btw thanks for the answer

4. yucie21

yucie21 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @NohrNeir , thank you so much for the spoilers on the 1st page. Also, you are a saint, replying to everyone from page 1 to 170 when some questions kept being repeated.

I came straight from S1 finale of the manhwa and was going crazy realising that I have to wait for the rest of the episodes. Just wanted to let you know that your spoilers SAVED me. I spent a good few hours lapping them up and am so glad I did as I came to love and appreciate this story even more. I'm in awe of the intricacies of the timelines intertwining together - such as how simple occurrences like the diamond earrings gifted to Ines linked back to the first timeline, or even Carcel's wet dream in fourth timeline actually happened in the first. I mean it's surreal to know that these occurrences in fourth timeline which won't be thought much of are shown to us early (all in manhwa S1) but that we will only make their connection to the first timeline much later on and realise their significance. What superb writing by the author, these simple occurrences turned out to be significant :') These are what I gather from connecting S1 manhwa to the spoilers I've read here and I'm sure I'll get my mind blown even more once I read the full novel in detail! Have created and send in ID certification for Ridibooks, can't wait!

Nika Tsubasa and NohrNeir like this.
  5. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel isn't out yet. The title is '내 눈의 빛을 꺼주소서'.

A few hours to read 170 pages of spoilers? I commend you. Glad you notice people do repeat questions... :blobsweat_2: But now when I see them get repeated too often, I put them in the ToC and hope if someone new stumble in, they'll check that instead of asking.

As you said, a lot of readers probably wouldn't make much significance of the earrings or Carcel's wet dream in the beginning. I doubt they put much significance into their house as well. Next season, we might get Ines' thoughts on her horse Alejandro, more on the gun, and we should get the reveal of the 1st lifetime. The plot starts moving faster along after Ines returns to Mendoza. A lot of things will happen. I think S2 might cover rest of volume 3, volume 4, and parts of volume 5. Ines' confession will probably be in S3.

Don't take my word for it though since I've failed at predicting these long term releases. S1, I thought it would end after Carcel confession but we're just shy of it. :meowpuffytears:

assiralc_, Celebrianna and yucie21 like this.
  6. yucie21

yucie21 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah, not all 170 pages, just the spoiler links in the main pages and then some of the 170 pages as I have realised that a lot of the questions were being repeated or that many commenters are having misunderstandings :LOL:

My goodness, it was after posting this first comment that I went to dig further and only then saw the twitter spoiler that their house is the one they have lived in for the first timeline as well. Wahhhhhh I should have known! :cry: Thanks for sharing your insights, I'm excited to learn more about Ines' horse and how Carcel was being thoughtful to her with the gun too, and of course the reveal of the first timeline!

Oh, it really sounds like S2 is gonna cover many things, haha I do hope you are right! Do you know when S2 will be released as well? ;)

raoming and NohrNeir like this.
  7. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Me and @Celebrianna didn't put everything in the ToC, especially my very earlier spoilers. I'm pretty lazy with the ToC so I only started linking them around later posts. I've mentioned about the house before that Ines had wanted to live in their current house in their 1st lifetime. Carcel was still living in the huge mansion in Calztela and Ines was visiting that mansion whenever she stayed at Calztela. When Ines was prepping for her death, she was writing letters to people she loved and cared about, mostly to Carcel. In one such letter, she wrote how she imagined living in that house on the hill and imagining them being commoners. She had visited that house with Carcel before and liked the view and the house. Carcel was able to read the letter before she burned them, so when she ran away and he was going to "kidnap" her back, he got the house for Ines. They lived there in their final years basically.

The horse she loved since 2nd timeline was named Alejandro which was a name Carcel had given to his dog in their 1st lifetime, so it was something leaked from 1st lifetime that made her name her horse with a name that Carcel had given to his dog before. They were able to adopt the dog again, but Ines didn't give that name back to the dog, She gave it back to her horse when she visited back to her family home in the side story.

As for the gun, it's the same gun she used to kill herself in 2nd lifetime. It was Carcel's most prized gun given to him by his grandfather. He had given it to her in 1st lifetime, 2nd lifetime (under Oscar's name), 3rd lifetime (before the regressed age under Oscar's name), and he'll give it to her again in 4th lifetime. There's more to the gun but Ines will find out in her dream and when she receives it again as a gift in this lifetime.

There are other gifts as well that ended up being given vice versa like Juan's favorite cigars. Carcel gave them to Ines in the 1st lifetime before he left for war. In this lifetime, Ines stole it from Juan to give to Carcel while he's at war.

assiralc_, yucie21 and Celebrianna like this.
  8. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks I hope Lucian is the main protagonist and the story is based on his pov but knowing how usually author buys fl's brother's popularity while selling their lover's story maybe delfina is going to be the main protagonist which I don't want she doesn't have much importance in main story besides unlike fl she's lucky to always
    married her prince charming if possible problems in her life can be her rotten mother in law or to add more sympathy points then possibly her maternal side is not good to her but lucian's pov can give us more details of main story after fl's death and that shitty prince's torture route by Lucian I am more invested in 3rd life I want to know what happened after fl killed her child and herself did they regret if they got karma too coz I don't want others to be happy while fl and her family died only ml, her hubby and child were good people in 3rd life so I want Lucian and his father to suffer for that eternity no matter whatever their reasons are while killing Emiliano and setting up fl with a count of her father's age is not a mercy to save her rather pulling her in a death hole and eventually fl died in the end so hope Lucian would've suffer rather than just forget everything and living blissful life with delfina knowing in 3rd life siblings were closed to each other. Surprisingly I am not interested in delfina or their love life maybe Lucian is already a great and good character marrying him is basically hitting jackpot it is already mentioned how they always have children and delfina is a fan girl and all without problem her ship always sailed successfully unlike fl so maybe Lucian's pov will be more impact full in this story his presence is always strong as how he always killed that shitty prince in 2 lives and prince is scared of him.

Enmea likes this.
  9. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    You seem to not understand. This novel will be in the 2nd life. Go reread the spoilers. It's the lifetime when Ines married Oscar. The regret has nothing to do with Emiliano.

Author doesn't care much about Emiliano to even be writing about what happened to him or that lifetime. The reason she even wrote this novel is because there are lots of Koreans who are fans of Luciano and in 2nd lifetime there is a happy ending for Luciano thus is makes sense to write this lifetime.

It'll be a story about Delfina and Luciano. It's just like how BR is about BOTH Ines and Carcel.

Also Luciano and her family are not bad people in the 3rd life. They chose what they believed was the best for their family. Emiliano shouldn't even have been dragged into Ines' life. He would've died regardless. BR is about the fated love between Carcel and Ines so no matter who Ines is with who isn't Carcel, she will end up unhappy and dead early. Same with the children. In the first place Ines shouldn't even have done what she did which caused all those bad things to happen in the 3rd lifetime. She literally cheated on her fiance, the crown prince Oscar. You really think the imperial family will spare her family? She seduced a stranger to help her run away from marrying Oscar who was her fiance at that time and her family was placed in a position where they had to get her back. Marrying the count was something the empress suggested to forgive her family. Leonel agreed because the count is a good man and wouldn't be abusing or hurting Ines in any way. Ines could've lived quietly until the count die and be free.

Luciano's story is not about BR. Stop thinking that it'll be linked to BR in any way. It's about Luciano and Delfina so I'm sure it'll be about Luciano healing from his sister's suicide after the ordeal with Oscar. Also I'm not even sure what there is to write more about to know for BR's main story. BR is complete. There's not much more there needs to be known.

If you want to see Luciano and Leonel suffering, that's pretty much your problem because the author has little to even say about the 3rd lifetime. If you ask me, I believe that lifetime is very irrelevant and only placed there for Ines to temporarily heal from Oscar and pass the time so that 4th lifetime can happen. The reason is because Ines needed to even be in her final chance to choose Carcel again and based on the pattern of the regression, she needed to waste that regression at 16 to regress to 6.

Last edited: May 24, 2023
  10. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your reply well if it's a love story then it's good to be not in delusions indeed as I state I am invested in 3rd life time coz no matter whatever fl and her family died and everything leave behind without shown much indeed cp was successful to create a bridge between fl and Luciano to the point some readers hating the point he's getting his own novel so yes cp was successful to not only to make fl distant from him but earned him some haters well Luciano indeed one of my fav bro character but for 3rd lt I do hold grudges on him but Ines is not right either whatever thanks again I think I'm done.

11. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Readers who hate him are only manhwa readers who don't know anything. Korean readers who are fans of this novel love Luciano and that's why he is getting a novel. There is enough fans for him to make the author decide to write about him. The reason he has fans from the novel is because the novel explained enough about Luciano and Ines' family for readers to understand and forgive them. You as a manhwa reader wouldn't understand. The readers you claim who hate Luciano are the same. (I don't think you realize how many Korean novel fans there are who love Luciano. The manhwa artist is one of them too. A lot of her fanarts are Ines, Carcel and Luciano. The author started writing the novel even before the manhwa came out so what does manhwa readers' opinion have on the author's choice to write about Luciano?)

Also the fact that you call Emiliano 'her hubby' is already pretty evident what your views are. While she may have married him in 3rd lifetime, I would never call him 'her hubby' because her real husband was Carcel and should've been Carcel. Ines would've never met or end up with Emiliano if not for Oscar. She never met him or had anything to do with him in her 1st lifetime. She only met him because he came to paint for the marriage portrait before Ines' marriage with Oscar, and she only even notice him because she was trying to run away from Oscar. Emiliano has the least connection to anyone in the novel. Him and Luca would've died early anyway just from being with Ines because time have to regress so that it can fix itself and for her to end up with Carcel again.

After Ines dealt with her guilt, he barely appears, and the longer time passes, Ines even said she forgets and doesn't think about that lifetime anymore.

As for Emiliano, he already got his own life. That's what regression is. A redo. He's alive and living his own life. He also was able to move on after knowing Ines is no longer hung up on guilt.

12. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlike FL? Clearly you miss the point of “Broken Ring”. Under no circumstances was “that ship” going to sail. Broken Ring means Broken Fate. There are even spoilers on this thread that mentions that the very representative of God, acting as a priest, warned Ines when she supposedly married the painter under fake names, that she’s heading for her doom. Ines chose to ignore the warning and just like the priest prophesied, she ended up in doom and committed suicide again. The priest told her that marrying the painter was not the correct path but she still pursued it.

You want Luciano and his family to suffer for the third timeline for eternity? :LOL: God in this story is even fair to Oscar. If readers can’t even understand what Ines did wrong to put her family in trouble, while claiming that Ines is innocent while both she and the powerless man she chose humiliated the imperial family, I don’t even think they should be talking about right from wrong. Ines didn’t break the engagement. She just slept with a stranger and then ran away with him leaving her family in a whole heap of trouble. Even Ines knows she put her family in trouble. And those people who think they know Ines will be disappointed because she later regrets keeping a distance from her family. She also blames herself for forcing them into the position they were in during the third timeline. At least she knows she was part of the problem in a time when collective punishment was dished out to families.

13. haku06

haku06 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed, there is an argument that if Luciano and Leonel didn't catch Ines (or if the Crown Prince didn't remember, or even if the author didn't forcefully arrange a bad ending), Ines and the painter could have had a happy ending. I must say that, setting aside those discussions, the money they relied on for the four years of their runaway life mainly came from selling her jewelry. Before being caught, they were so impoverished that considering selling the necklace. Even without any external factors, Ines and the painter didn't have the financial means to sustain a family. Any illness or accident could have led them to a bad end. The appearance of the 3rd lifetime seems good because, apart from Ines' rose-colored glasses, it ends abruptly before the harsh realities of family life set in.

It's also possible that this is just my narrow perspective: the painter almost doing what he wanted without having to take responsibility or solve anything. He took Ines and ran away with her, but he didn't have the ability to provide her with a safe and stable family. He made the necklace and asked if she remember him, but he didn't have to take responsibility for the reaction it caused in her. He painted those paintings to solve his own missing, but he didn't have to worry about the potential marital problems it could have caused for Ines (although he didn't intentionally give them away).

14. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the manhwa's fault for parading Emiliano around so much when his relevance is just for Ines to get over her guilt so that she can move on. The story is more about Ines healing, and that also includes her mending her relationship with her family. They have more importance to Ines than Emiliano. The fact that Ines will regret spending less time with Luciano because of what happened in 3rd lifetime shows what is more important to her. Because BR is about Ines and Carcel, the story revolves around them.

Did they forget that Ines only got to meet Emiliano because of Oscar? He was only there because he was the painter's assistant to paint for Ines' portrait for her marriage with Oscar. If Oscar did not remember, he wouldn't have been able to marry Ines and then there's no reason for Emiliano to even be there. Also if Oscar did not remember, it will still always be Carcel. Why? Because Carcel is her FIRST husband, the FIRST love. As you've also said, Ines wouldn't even have been happy because she actually wasn't happy with poverty. She just tells that to herself because her guilt entrap her to put that lifetime on a pedestal but we saw from Emiliano's small flashbacks that she lacked many things that would've made her truly happy. Even with Ines and Emiliano selling her jewelries to stay alive, the necklace was the last jewelry and he was selling the chain just to feed Luca.

I know you like the plushies. Here's another one. Kstar version Carcel in a secret relationship and married to the sun of his life, Ines.

https://twitter.com/dcc_comic/status/1661265777083965441

15. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. That’s a very good point. Their life was cut short before harsh realities set in. I can’t forget how much he was crying over their situation when pawning the jewelry to buy medicine for Luca. Obviously the child should come first so I don’t get the exaggerated sentiment attached to giving up the jewelry. Ines indeeds wears rose-colored glasses when she talks about that lifetime except when it comes to poverty. I guess it’s also natural that if she feels she ruined his life, she will only ever see him and their life in a good light no matter what.

I personally think he was very foolish to return recklessly when he knew since the night before that soldiers were looking for them. It was a very dangerous situation and he still acted thoughtlessly like a fool. Not even having the foresight that the kid will need someone to protect him since most likely Ines wouldn’t be able to keep him. Well, I do think no matter what, that lifetime would have ended in tragedy. Even Carcel speculated that Oscar would have found the child and killed the child.

I brought up this point before on this thread and I have the same perspective as you on this. He always starts a fire and Carcel has to put it out and protect Ines. First, he thoughtlessly left that pendant that almost kills Ines and as usual, Carcel is left to clean up the mess. Second, he left paintings as evidence that Oscar and his cray-cray wife were able to use to drive Ines into a corner and expose the fact that she had memories of the previous timeline. Again, Carcel had to clean up the mess by buying the paintings and sending them to him where he proceeds to burn them after the fact.

I love how DCC is promoting OTP so hard. :love: I absolutely love the Kstar version. I find it so hilarious too.

16. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I say I want his family to suffer for eternity for all the time line? I say for that time line means 3rd time line and why not isn't he loved his sister watching his sister's corpse I don't think any mentally emotionally person can live in peace and if ml can try to help fl then why not her brother and father? The point is simple as I said as a brother Lucian is not bad especially for 1st 2nd and 4th time line but this is a fact for 3rd tl the way he killed Emiliano he's going to get backlash. And fl's family getting karma for killing innocent people directly or indirectly is not a wrong thing Emiliano and baby had to lost their lives because of their daughter was totally unfair and yes I want everyone Lucian, their father that cp and empress to suffer and in 4 months what you think she can do it's not she isnt tought to cancel her engagement with cp but she know no one gonna believe her after all she's engage with cp from last 10 yrs and her idiot mother will be 1st to beat her up and that's y she went to seduce painter so how comes fl didn't tried to to break her engagement when she knows the result? How come she can do anything against the fate that is still going to bring her with cp within 4 months without changing anything atleast she tried a different way to protect herself from cp so how comes everything is also Ines fault when she lacks supportive people and she didn't listen that f** God or whoever?look I am manhwa reader and I know that much so if novel is going in different way I don't know and from manhwa's pov Ines is not totally wrong she's already in a deadlock situation unlike 4th lt but as someone said 3rd lt's chapter is closed so it's fine I move on now upto u if u want to laugh wants to get angry your wish not my business it's an opinion in the end.

17. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    You said:
    I don't want others to be happy while fl and her family died only ml, her hubby and child were good people in 3rd life so I want Lucian and his father to suffer for that eternity no matter whatever their reasons are while killing Emiliano..

“That eternity?” Time is only one. When the world regresses, then time regresses. That third timeline no longer exists. It was basically erased and becomes nothing.

Why exactly should we care about Reddit readers and their toddler, immature opinions? The author’s audience is her South Korean readers not Reddit people who probably never paid a day in their life for reading manhwa or novels. They can hate Luciano all they want because it amounts to nothing in the end. I just love how they hate Winter there on their forums and Winter manhwa and novel in South Korea are successful. In fact, even on Radish, Winter novel didn’t do bad. They also hate Navier and Remarried Empress is doing well in South Korea. Sorry but I don’t give two straws about the opinions of those people. :ROFLMAO:

As to Ines, so people actually believe that running off with a penniless, powerless stranger whom she knew nothing about was a good choice? Somehow it reminds me of the saying that the best way to get over a man is to get under another one. Sorry, but I still think her best option would have been to seek help from her family. They are the ones with the power. However, Ines was also stupidly looking for love because Oscar betrayed her hope and she jumped on the first horse she found. The fact is, it’s her first wrong move that started the chain of tragedy in that lifetime. It’s not like she was engaged to just any other noble. It’s not like the entire country didn’t know she was getting married. If she’s facing such an enormous problem, the solution is an equally enormous power and that was her family. Her family has dealt with her enemies in other timelines. If immature readers can’t even understand this much, they won’t understand the reasoning in this story. It’s Ines’s first foolish move that tied their hands and made them beholden to the imperial family because while Ines is the duke’s daughter, there are still many other precious souls in the Valeztena family as well. They would have to suffer just for the foolish act of one family member. Also, the other noble families kept calling for the punishment of the Valeztenas. The Valeztenas were in trouble all around because of what Ines did. The world back then didn’t work the way immature readers think. Even Ines in her less self-centered mindset admitted that she was the one who created that terrible situation for her family. At least she grew less selfish and more mature in her thinking.

I don’t even know why I spent time talking about the third timeline because it doesn’t even figure much into the main conflict and resolution of the story. It’s truly a timeline unconnected to a majority of the characters and the least covered timeline in the story. Once Ines gets over her guilt for that timeline, that timeline becomes even less pertinent.

NohrNeir, Tarnar and alpineibex like this.
  18. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't even think you understand what the regression rule is or the fate.

In the first place, Ines did not lack supportive people around her. How is her brother who is willing to die for her in 2nd life not supportive? Ines had supportive people around her. She just chose not to rely on them because Ines never liked relying on others. Also she felt she couldn't rely on them not because they're not supportive but because she had been groomed by Oscar in previous timeline to feel like she couldn't rely on her family. Even in the 1st timeline, Ines relied on her father and personally told him that she doesn't want to marry Oscar and he fixed that for her. In the 2nd timeline, her brother was willing to die for her to bring down Oscar for her. AND in the 4th timeline, she even knew to tell her father she wanted to marry Carcel and he let her. How is all this not supportive? She had supportive father and brother. It was just in her own immature thoughts at 16 after being distanced from her family in 2nd lifetime that she felt she had to do whatever she did.

Suicide is not fate so her regression from suicide is different from a regression to fix the timeline. Ines would've died naturally in the 2nd timeline (most likely from her STD) and it'll regressed to her being born again to fix the lifetime to her fate. However, being with Oscar did fall into something that will happen because of her own wish to be separated from Carcel in 1st timeline and eventually the timeline will regress again to bring her back with Carcel because that's the correct fate.

Karma doesn't exist in Catholicism. With karma, everyone would believe only the good gets rewarded and every bad people are punished, but there are no purely good people. Also you're judging right and wrong based on who and what? You're just basing it on Ines' flawed POV that is human. Ines wasn't purely good either. What happened to her family in 3rd lifetime was already spoiled and answered in a Q&A. You also liked that post before. That's all there is to say about 3rd lifetime. There's no karma. They do feel regret but her family lived just fine. So yes, that timeline is closed. That's all there is to know.

In the end the current lifetime is the one and only lifetime. I think manhwa readers tend to think all lifetime are separate or some different dimension or linking to a different timeline but in Catholicism there's only 1 life, thus 1 lifetime, thus even if her family did all that, those actions would've regressed and it would've been a redo of their lives to fix someone else's wrong fate. Another thing is how you separate their good and bad based on lifetime but they're always the same people. The slight changes caused are because of the outliers. The outlier in this case are people with memory so in her family's case, it's Ines who caused them to commit those actions because she's the outlier. Her memory caused her to act outside of her fate and causing a chain reaction that made her family do these actions that you consider "bad".

When someone has no memory, they just let life take its own course, and that is fate. Had Ines not have memory, she wouldn't be trying to do anything and her life would've naturally followed fate. Even in this lifetime, she didn't know her full fate. She just let life take its course in her death so her goal was to die naturally. She didn't know fate also encompass who she is meant to be with. She thought it just concern life and death but fate does also encompass who people end up with because in all lifetime, everyone else always are with a specific person/people and the only people who aren't with their fated one(s) are people who has memories to cause that change. Ines marrying Oscar is not fate. Oscar had memories to change that. Emiliano marrying Ines is not fate. Ines had memories to change that. If they had no memories, Oscar would've naturally married Alicia and Ines would've married Carcel. Emiliano would've never met them. So when you're saying how Delfina doesn't deserve to have her story told because she always ends up with her "prince charming", why wouldn't she always end up with Luciano? Luciano and Delfina always let fate take its course in their lives. They never had memories to try to change anything otherwise. But just because they let fate take its course doesn't mean they have no story to tell. It's just not the story you want to know, but the author doesn't really write for other people. She said she only writes what she wants to write and if people hate her characters or have issues, they can write their own stories.

19. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Your entire post is an excellent and profound explanation of Time, Fate and Regression but I wanted to highlight your point in particular about the “outliers” that basically use their memories of the previous timeline to manipulate their own fate and the fate of others that led to tragedy. What you say is very true as proven by Oscar, Ines and almost Emiliano. These three are the only ones who had memories of the previous timelines and they always messed with fate or tried to mess with fate which ultimately resulted in tragedies. We know Oscar had memories from the first timeline and he used them to twist Ines’s fate very early on in the second timeline because he always wanted Ines. Then Ines in turn took her own fate into her hands in the third timeline and strayed from the correct path because she had memories of the second timeline and was desperate to escape Oscar. Then Emiliano had memories of the third timeline in this fourth timeline and Anastasio had to step in to stop him from interfering with Ines’s fate. As we already saw, his medallion would have killed Ines if Carcel hadn’t found her at the right moment.

The remarkable thing about possessing memories in this story is that they’re a double-edged sword. Other stories have memories as only a positive that gives the protagonist an advantage over others. This story is different and varied. Memories are a punishment to Ines who says even she needs ignorance. However, to Oscar, memories give him an advantage to the point he developed a god-like complex. Carcel received the full memory of the first lifetime and it led him to appreciate his current life even more.

Deskata, haku06 and NohrNeir like this.
  20. Joker07

Joker07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's almost funny how far readers are from actual story.
    Mostly about the 3rd life.
    Ines running away with Emiliano wasn't some romentic love story but only her escape route from Oscar. Neither did Emiliano was in this for any kind of romentic love ( A question - would he have not had s*x with any other Noble lady? ) After having child with Emiliano Ines did started caring for him but it was only care as a family not romentic love ( that's what story portrays to me at least. )
    But did Ines even once thought about consequences of what her choices will cause, In third life alone She Cheated, Ruined both her own family and Royal family's reputation by cheating and running with a no name guy and lastly murdering her own kid ( Even if circumstances made her do that it doesn't erase her crimes ) and all this was result of her own actions and choices.
    Readers also misinterpret Ines remembering Emiliano as her love for him but that's not love but Guilt for ruining his life and murdering her kid.
    So Honestly readers obsessing over Ines third life is most funny thing.

ririkacchi, Deskata, haku06 and 4 others like this.