Discussion is it crush or intresse

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mybrianislost, May 21, 2023.

?

Did this ever happen to you?

1. if so< then what did you.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. i stopped go to PE

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mybrianislost

mybrianislost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this guy in my class goes to the third group of the class and I go to the first group we called the blue and the red * His group is called blue while mine is red it shows which group is which* so red group and blue group has PE together on fridays, well we didn't had that last year but we got a new principal and she changed to let the red and blue group to have PE together so that we get to know each other.

Some were against it and some were happy and agreed directly to it , for me,I actually didn't care about that as long it didn't have anything to do with my grades then it was fine anyway the first friday we had PE together and nothing happen, the people who was against it skipped and instead was in the music class to get more grades.

the PE teacher splits us into two groups *Three people from the red group and three people from the blue group in each group* That was it when I met this guy he and me was in the same group ,he was actually nice and kind well the other guy was too but this guy he was somewhat different and I don't know which why so when I meet him the next friday again I was looking forward then I have did the previous friday so in that friday we had basketball we were not in the same group this time ,everyone knew that I was good at basketball and was sure that we will win and I also thought that too but I don't know what happen like every time I tried to touch the ball it felt like I was not supposed to touch it and in the next second he would take it and do goal ofc some people get angry at me but I didn't care and told the teacher that I was not feeling good so I step out and instead took out my math book to memories some math formal and bla bla you know math things but every single I hear them cheering I just look up and find myself looking at the guy who is from the blue group instead of looking at the one who made the goal.

I kind of feel like I let him take the ball on purpose, I don't know if I did that to just see how good he was or I was just focused on his face?

Guys help !!!!!
    I asked some people and they told me it was hundra percent sure that I was just interested in him.

Esha07 likes this.
  2. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    whatever it is, it's just a moment thingy, u wont feel it no more later

3. Ca5e

Ca5e Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    meanwhile my highschool days went studying like a crazy maniac and still couldn't score 90%. I wish i was born in a better country or something

yourmomtenkeyy likes this.
  4. mybrianislost

mybrianislost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that it has anything to do with the country well it may be a little bit but it depends on what kind of principal you guys have well I think that every european country has this kind of system especially north europa.

5. Deleted member 521381

Deleted member 521381 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like you're still confused. You can wait a little longer to see if you actually like him in a romantic way. When you finally know if you're interested in dating, go for it.

6. Deleted member 310942

Deleted member 310942 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Time, attention, and how much you know about him would help you determine if it's just interest or a crush. How long have you known him? How many times have you guys interacted? What do you know about him? Do you know how he acts around people he knows? Do you talk to him frequently?

Get to know him first, then ask yourself if you still feel this way. If not, it was just momentary interest. If you do, then go ahead and make a move on the guy.

Steamc likes this.
  7. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    *slips my fingers in my curls and giggles*
    Do you know how this works~?
    First meet > Notice > can't take eyes off > attracted > now from here it goes two ways!
    1. You like them 2. Just attraction nothing else

I think you are attracted to this guy~
    Since you even made a post on this situation shouldn't he be already in you mine enough?

Anyway, esha thinks why don't you stay normal and try to not think about it?
    If you can't~ ah congratulations you got a crush!

*slips my fingers in my curls and giggles*
    Do you know how this works~?
    First meet > Notice > can't take eyes off > attracted > now from here it goes two ways!
    1. You like them 2. Just a crush

I think you are attracted to this guy~
    Since you even made a post on this situation shouldn't he be already in you mine enough?

Anyway, esha thinks why don't you stay normal and try to not think about it?
    If you can't~ ah congratulations you got a crush!

ah~ it happended to me as well, I meet my crush in the library ah tho nothing that big happened between us

8. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    bro if ur thinking about him 24/7 and u have coronary artery disease type beat symptoms once his face enters ur mind like a 60 yo obese thing that took their first two steps after 100 years = crush

shit hes hot. would smash. forgets after 5 days = interest