Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. GummyDrop

GummyDrop New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope Kael shows more affection in manhwa vs Novel Hestia is best girl

snzzykitten and mewylve like this.
  2. AudreyGals

AudreyGals Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu

mewylve and Ismalia like this.
  3. MariaAthenaKYu

MariaAthenaKYu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me if this happened in the Manhwa too? the French kiss between our girl and Kael?

mewylve likes this.
  4. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We're not even in that chapter yet of the novel in the manhwa

mewylve likes this.
  5. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please tell me where I should start in the novel? like which part ( of the manhwa ) are we in the novel currently. I really can't keep waiting every 2 weeks for an update:cry::cry:.

sleepybakaneko and mewylve like this.
  6. mayairreal

mayairreal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side story 4.
    If you want to continue, read from chapter 18.

7. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really enjoying this story and I find Diana to be detestable but not in the way I normally find antagonist to be in these types of stores.

Diana is a highly sheltered and catered to person. God, the church, The Crown prince, Kael, the nobles, and the entire kingdom loved her and her every word up until a point. So of course she believes everything she does is the correct way, the only way, to do things. But Diana is so arrogant and pious that she cannot see beyond herself and her perspective. She's not necessarily an evil person but ultimately she's an incredibly selfish person who only sees herself as right. Hestia came in like a bulldozer and broke down Diana's wall of arrogance. Hestia revealed that there are many who disagree with and who are even hurt by Diana's pious behavior.

I thought the conversation between her and Helios was great. Helios gave a great and supportive ML type of speech about loving Diana and wanting to be life partners. But Diana was furious that Helios believed the TRUTH of her powers failing instead of the LIES she was sprouting saying they were fine. It was so good and twisted. It made me feel so bad for Helios and made me realize Diana is probably a lost cause.

Last edited: May 2, 2023
  8. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While it's true that most people worshipped her and everything she said and did,the church and nobles weren't in her favor.
    It was sai at the beginning that because she was a commoner she want respected by the priests and they only started to he nice to her once Kael gave her some piece of land.
    And the nobles never liked her because she didn't behaved like one of them.The only nobles on her side was her teacher and some young ladies she befriended.

9. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The nobles and church were *tentatively* on her side at the conclusion of the "original" novel MC read. MC stated Diana eventually won over everyone and had their support. But we know that support was quickly waning by the time MC came into the novel.

10. isidorviscontis

isidorviscontis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i’ve reread this novel a couple of times now and i just find the downfall of diana to be one of the most satisfying parts of the story. diana isn’t a typical antagonist that we all know and see in these novels, she never does anything outwardly evil to make people dislike her. the root to her downfall is her stubbornness and self righteousness. she lives in this bubble and this is popped by hestia and i truly think her breaking point was when hestia told her that she will lose her healing power.

i just find her to be very contradictory with the fact that she basically shuns caelus for killing the duke and his daughter (can’t remember their names) for her but she still takes the crown princess title like if she truly lived by her values, she wouldn’t have taken the position.

i have other thoughts about her but can’t put them into words. i enjoy the novel and most of the characters (i have a love/hate relationship with helios ‍♀️), and i especially love seeing caelus’ development :aww:

11. Breakthewall

Breakthewall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Artist released a review chap today and it says that the return of season 2 is in the fall of this year omg :blobparty:
    The exact date is still unknown so we have to wait for more review chaps

Last edited: May 24, 2023
    VioletBlue, Azka Anees and mayairreal like this.
  12. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    They will end it in season 2.
    End of season 1 around 40% of the story.
    Actually they planned season 1 until 60-65, but they adjust it because of artist's health problem.

The content quite long and fun.

They also gave us character's data.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2023
  13. nobodybruh

nobodybruh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wooow. So Diana and I are both INFP. I don't know what I'll feel about that.

sleepybakaneko likes this.
  14. isidorviscontis

Reading List:
    Link
    was re-reading the novel (as usual) and i was wondering as to why diana lost her healing power? like it’s not really touched upon in the novel so it leaves a lot to speculate. i guess you could say it’s because she used too much when healing the emperor. but i just find it a bit odd. does anyone have any theories about this?

15. LalalaLa_Vien_Rose

LalalaLa_Vien_Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some says that's because she neglected her duty as a saint. She stopped going to church and heal common folks after becoming crown princess.

16. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    She got her power in the first place because of she prayed for the God to help the poor. So, when she doesn't use it for the poor, but only for royal family, God takes it back. There's an annecdote about that in 5 new side story about Uros.

17. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because she forgot her duty.
    If I remember correctly, she prayed a lot to heal the people who suffer until god give her the power to heal. But later, after she became crown princess, she started to wish to change the country with the law. She wanted to have the nobility to be more frugal, more humble. She thought the country should follow her view of living for the religion.

And that why she lost her power, because she lost her way of thought. She was given power after praying for the suffering of the poor. But she doesn't think of it anymore, she prays to command the rich people of becoming frugal instead.

It's my understanding anyway

Elisee and VioletBlue like this.
  18. isidorviscontis

Reading List:
    Link
    her way of thinking and stubbornness is her downfall. i can understand her viewpoint on the nobles as a commoner but what she fails to understand is that nobles and the whole concept of nobility is pride. they show off their pride and wealth through an extravagant lifestyle, and it is a way of cementing their status in the harsh world of nobility. she failed to realise that she cannot simply change a whole group of peoples live styles that’s been built up and taught to them through generations.

diana, as a character, is someone who contradicts themselves a lot in my opinion.

fiona-4532 likes this.