LCD Ending Maker (completely translated) Manhwa is out! ^_^

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Jul 29, 2020.

1. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobel bin

2. rrobz

rrobz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    canaria23 - Thank you so much!

3. jarifmahmud64

jarifmahmud64 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone provide me with side stories link? Even if it's mtl

4. galaxy123

galaxy123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. z-Erick--

z-Erick-- Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me if the translator will come back and translate the other two parallel stories that came out in 2022? I don't know why he removed his translations from the internet, but now that the manhwa is coming out, maybe it would be interesting to translate the rest, since the work will become more popular and many more people will choose to continue with the novel.

Of course, this is just my opinion, I don't know if the reason that made the translator remove your posts prevents him from translating the rest, anyway, I would be very happy if they came back with the translations, it's been a while since I read such an entertaining story and with a romance between the characters as cool as that, and the main point that makes the story so good is that it doesn't contain a harem. If anyone can answer me I would be extremely grateful.

6. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlikely. The manhwa might spur someone else into doing it.

Honestly I really enjoy that Jude unambiguously falls for Cordelia first and that she has the upper hand in their relationship at least as often as he does. It feels much less like wish fulfillment or like she exists just to be a pair of boobs.

z-Erick-- likes this.
  7. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, translator of EM here.

The answer is no. I've read the later side stories, and the story kind of got ridiculous then. So I'm no longer motivated to translate it.

Another reason is because my site got recently hit by a DMCA by RidiBooks because I wrote SUMMARIES for another Korean series. Yes, a summary. You can receive a DMCA for that. Fortunately, I've already removed my Ending Maker translation years ago from my site, so I didn't get into further trouble.

That's why I apologize, but I'm not going to translate the other side stories. You can legally read it on Kakao, though how you can use MTL to read the raws is a problem. The other option is the pirate way, which is booktoki if you know how to browse that place.

z-Erick-- likes this.
  8. z-Erick--

z-Erick-- Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for answering me! Is it really bad in the other stories? it's really a shame, the main story and the first side story are so cool.

Well, if possible, could you tell me what the focus of the other two side stories are? and why was it bad? If you can't answer or you don't remember, that's okay. Thanks again for having responded! :)

9. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a lot of side stories. Some are good while some are bad.

I'll write about two ss I didn't like:

Valencia origin arc
    Basically, Pleaides gets invaded by gods from other worlds while Jude and Cordelia are in Hell. And lots of people die (of course, not our main or supporting casts). Maia and Dahlia's lives were even threatened. Didn't like this part because it was so wtf with all those alien invasions. And it focused too much on the alien gods than Valencia's origin...

Next generation arc
    This features the children of our protagonists. Seeing the children of JuDelia and their Korean counterparts being paired with each other was weird. Jude and Cordelia had a female daughter, and Kang Jinho and Hong Yuhee had a male son. Those two somehow reenacted Judelia's famous "elopement".

The SS I liked were the main and supporting cast discovering that Kamael was the author of that book Lucas was a huge fan of, the continuation of Kang Jinho and Hong Yuhee's love story, the meeting of the other Korean chat members, and Lucas's numerous children with his harem. There was also the love story of Cordelia's older brother, Edward.

Namaewa_ARV and z-Erick-- like this.
  10. z-Erick--

z-Erick-- Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There really are some stories that look pretty interesting and fun for sure, but this next generation story sounds a little strange to me, I can't imagine it unfolding, but I'm curious to read it.

Just as I was very curious about these side stories, I'm sure there were a lot of people curious too, and your comment will certainly help to solve their doubts. Thank you so much for saying what the themes of the stories are!