Spoiler Mystic Prince | Prince of Myolyeong [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Samona, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Shahad_luv

Shahad_luv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys I have an almost unbelievable theory but I'm going to write it anyway I feel like there is something linking between Bikrang and Yeon I mean when the fire happened in Yeon village her master came to end the village fire maybe her master saw the fire from his palace that means the village was not Far away from Bilgu (I think that's the name of the village where her lord's mansion is) Anyway, then we saw Baekrang's memory when he was hungry. He and Doha were really close to Bilgu, so maybe Baekrang was in the same village where Yeon lived? Did he become an orphan after the fire caused by Yeon? Or maybe his father worked for her father? Perhaps he was hearing rumors about her father at the time, and perhaps he will know her later. I feel that everything I said is illogical, but I liked sharing. :blobmelt:

Yeon--, Noor31, Esther61 and 5 others like this.
  2. May6846

May6846 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I really like about this story is that the woman fl is strong enough to compete with all the princes, she is not disturbed and afraid that she get revealed , it may be because she lived a thousand years as a male or that Bisol really helped her in this, rather cut her breasts so that she would not be exposed not like the rest of the stories classified gender bender , When the fl knows that the ml loves her, she gets confused and reveals. She doesn't even realize that there are three male who love her and she is not interested. She has a clear goal. I think that her Doha has a long way to go to attract her heart. I think that Hamil has the right to be jealous, as he stayed with her for a long time.I think if Hamill had not pressed Besol, he would have gone further than kissed her

Yeon--, Magnetika, shadowland and 2 others like this.
  3. humans

humans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, you can

Yeon--, Mary7890, Theyloveme and 3 others like this.
  4. ikhors

ikhors [ Servant Of Evil ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just remembered the main reason the 2nd prince even kept the assassin alive was because he felt demonic energy from him and he was going to accuse yeon of colluding with ghosts:cautious::cautious:
    guess they're getting exposed together? so cute

Yeon--, Mary7890, Magnetika and 3 others like this.
  5. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly when I first read the chapter where Biseol caught the assassin and left him alive I thought "I hope they (Yeon&Biseol) get caught cus they totally deserve it" and almost stopped reading the manhwa altogether. The whole thing was just so stupid. Yeon deciding to leave the 19th prince in the competition after carving words onto his chest and absolutely making sure that he will definitely be an enemy out to get her, was bad enough. But then Biseol, the genius, decides to leave an assassin who knows his master's biggest secret alive and tops it off with using his extremely taboo powers on said assassin. All for what?! To threaten one idiot who would probably be just as terrified if they had left the assassin's body on his doorstep? Genius! Pure genius! Nothing could possibly go wrong here!:cautious:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2023
    Yeon--, Noor31, shadowland and 5 others like this.
  6. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link
    they left him alive because the princess are absolutely not allowed to kill any humans, they took measures to help them hide like cutting the tongue, breaking his arms, and stuff. They would have gotten away with it scoot free. I think the mess up was the fact that they decided to drop off the body at the 19th princes' home (i get it was like a warning but omg) and no wonder he went and told the 2nd prince and even gave him the body to revive. I always saw it as a way to push the plot forward
    I also don't think they're allowed to outright kill another prince either, the 19th prince had a voucher who voucher who would instantly accuse jeokyeon. They have to settle for killing eachother in the dark and assassination but that's just a theor

plus they had absolutely no clue the 19th prince was working with the 2nd prince and that the 2nd prince would be able to even revive the assassin

Yeon--, Flaka_, Mary7890 and 5 others like this.
  7. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The princes's aren't allowed to kill each other or other humans directly. If they really wanted to kill the assassin they could have just paid someone else to do it for them then sent the head to the 19th prince. The whole, "handing over live assassin who knows big secret to the enemy who just tried to kill you" thing was completely stupid.

They don't need to know that the 19th prince is working with the 2nd prince to know this whole thing is a bad idea.

Yeon--, Mary7890, Noor31 and 6 others like this.
  8. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link
    lololol i can't say anything to that cuz it's so true.:meowflower:

Like i said I mostly saw it as away to push the plot forward towards a climax which is revealing yeon and biseol identity to the palace. i feel like if that material wasn't there the story would take longer to move forward. Seeing as the author's goal is to complete the manhua at around 130 chapters and the fact that apparently one of the main reasons the manhua is getting more than 100 chapters is bcs it got popular(?). I don't mind that they're a little slow but the thing that really gives me 2nd hand embarrassment is the romance in the manhua. It's been making it harder to get through the chapters

9. Stitchintime

Stitchintime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG. SO. TRUE. Jeokyeon absolutely should have killed the 19th prince in the maze, even if she (accurately) considers that he's too weak to be a legitimate rival for the throne, she's hiding big enough secrets that permanently removing one of the ankle biters is the strategically sound decision. And princes are certainly allowed to take each other out during the trials. She doesn't seem to understand that even the small fry can be used by the big sharks. IIRC I literally shouted "JUST KILL HIM" at my phone while reading that episode. :blob_thor: lol

Then Biseol leaving that dude alive?!? Ok maybe he can't actually personally kill the guy without restarting the 1000-year clock on becoming human, but he should have dropped the injured bandit into a pond somewhere outside the palace to drown! And made sure that nobody rescued him, seriously. :blobspearpeek:

Anyway I agree that these obvious strategic failures are plot devices, I do feel a little let down that it's such an obvious ploy to drive suspense. I think these choices could be explained by developing the characters and giving them canon reasons to act in an obviously suboptimal way fairly easily but sometimes aheuredal sort of skips over some explanations that I think would benefit the story (from reading comment reactions). But this is their first series right? It's already at such a high quality I'm really hoping they continue to create more stories!!

10. Shahad_luv

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter cover!! Is Bisol smiling a smile of sadness? Or is he crying, maybe his identity has been revealed!! Oh my God, I'm scared.:blobfearful:

Yeon--, Flaka_, Theyloveme and 7 others like this.
  11. May6846

May6846 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess some of who prefer gender genres want the ml to know the fl and love her for her soul, and get convinced about loving a man that he may be pervert (not to be like yaoi manhwa) ، But in the end, he discovers that she is a woman. I like that the author currently draws her more feminine, but I do not prefer that the times of romance be while he does not know that she is a woman.
    Although Duha notices everything about Yoon, which makes her confused and wants to get away from him, he does not notice that she is a woman, which makes him more obsessed than Hamil

Yeon--, Yeon Rim and Manh2697 like this.
  12. Shahad_luv

Reading List:
    Link
    hey hey did Hyun commit suicide?? Why ? Does the competition force someone to sacrifice?? What about Bisol, why did he say goodbye to Yeon?? I do not understand any thing. :notlikeblob:

If the Fifth Prince dies, then this is a cheap move by the writer. It seems that Hyun was suffering from depression and could not bear the feeling of loneliness, so he preferred death? But as for Bisol, I did not understand what he did. He said goodbye to Yeon and then embraced her, but where did she go after that? Why did he do this from the beginning, I need a detailed explanation

Last edited: Jun 2, 2023
    Yeon Rim, Yeon-- and Manh2697 like this.
  13. sun_ashes

sun_ashes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I told myself that I wouldn't create an account because in already too deep in this fandom and the comic is like ending already but WHAT WAS THAT WHAT WAS THAT WTF WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FIFTH PRINCE!??!?!?!?!?!? BABY COME HERE THIS SILLY LITTLE ACT AIN'T FUNNY AND OMH ANGRY CHORAN!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?! WHAT'S THAT WITH THE BOTTLES DID HYUN'S ATTENDANT DIE BEFORE THE TRIAL OR SOMETHING!?!?!??! IS *HE* DEAD NOW?????? CAN'T BE OMG THEY HAVE HEALING MAGIC RIGHT CHORAN PLEASE SAVE MY BBY I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT HIM I NEED HIM AND YEON TO DRINK TOGUETER AGAIN AFTER HER GENDER REVEAL I NEED THEM TO ACT LIKE ACTUAL SIBLINGS HE CAN'T DIE WHAT IS THISSSSSSSS I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I'M DYING

AND WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH BISEOL!?!??!?!?!? HE HAS BEEN GIVING ME DEATH FLAGS SINCE THE VERY BEGGING WITH HIS WHOLE "DEVOTED SERVANT" PERSONALITY AND YEON HAS ALWAYS ALWAYS FAVORED HIM LIKE HER FLOWERS IN THE GOD'S EMBRACE TRIAL (the one with the seeds) BLOOMED WHEN THEY WERE TAKING AND BEING ALL CUTE TOGUETER IN THAT VILLAGE AND SHE HAS TOLD HIM REPEATEDLY THAT HE TRUSTS HIM AND WANST HIM BY HER SIDE AND ALL OF THAT AND NOW THEY ARE LIKE FIGHTING AND BISEOL IS CRYING AND REMINISCING ABOUT THE PAST AND HIW NOT HUMAN HE IS AND THEY ARE INA BLACKSUN LAND SURROUNDED BY DEMON LIKE BEASTS WICH CANNOT BE GOOD FOR HIS MENTAL HEALTH LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BISEOL DON'T DO THIS LOOK AT ME DON'T DO THIS ID YOU DIE I DIE I REALLY CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS WHAT'S HAPPENING SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING BEFORE I OFF MYSELF

SOMEBODY SEDATE ME
    You guys don't understand I have an exam tomorrow and I haven't eaten in like 25 hours and I've been looking towards to this episode for an entire week because I had the absolutely DELUSIONAL hope that Yeon would go to Doha and save him and they would like, BOND and fight back to back or something BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYEON IS DEAD AND BISEOL IS ABOUT TO DIE TOP APPARENTLY I'M GOING TO GO SLEEP IN THE RAILWAY FUCK

Stop liking my comments and REPLY TO ME PLEASE IM HAVING A BREAKDOWN I NEED EMOTIONAL SUPPORT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

14. Shahad_luv

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, Yoon's dress was beautiful::bloblove::, I feel like it's a women's dress and not a men's dress
    (I feel like I'm a superficial person with this comment)

Yeon Rim, Yeon--, humans and 6 others like this.
  15. Shahad_luv

Reading List:
    Link
    I noticed that Chaoran punched Hyun but didn't Hyun fall off the ledge already?

Yeon Rim and Manh2697 like this.
  16. KandyCornz679

KandyCornz679 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw more images on tik tok and I don’t think he actually died from what I saw. I think choran either saved him or talked him out of it it’s not super clear cause there isn’t a translation yet. But the last image I saw he was lying down with his arm over his face but he looked alive.

Magnetika, Yeon Rim, Yeon-- and 4 others like this.
  17. sun_ashes

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank God thank YOU I'm literally sobbing right now

I thought the same. Yeon is looking more and more feminine each update. I do miss her short hair tho, it looked so pretty on her.

Magnetika, Yeon Rim, Yeon-- and 3 others like this.
  18. sun_ashes

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the same. Yeon is looking more and more feminine each update. I do miss her short hair tho, it looked so pretty on her.
    So both Biseol and Yeon are on their own now???? Guys I don't like this specially with the 19th prince put and about and whatever the 2nd prince has been scheming. Let's hope Baek-Rang hopefully goes to him????? Biseol is looking back in that last panel hopefully it's because of that omg

I KNOW RIGHT???? Never in my life I've wanted to be wrong so badly. My entire emotional stability depends on a white haired half demon COMIC CHARACTER may God help me

Magnetika, Yeon Rim, Yeon-- and 3 others like this.
  19. sun_ashes

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know WHY Hyun attempted?? Sorry if I sound pushy I'm just hanging on by a thread at this point

Magnetika, Yeon Rim, humans and 3 others like this.
  20. sun_ashes

Reading List:
    Link
    Crying sobbing screaming I hope Choran hugs him next chapter

Magnetika, Yeon Rim, Yeon-- and 6 others like this.