Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. oaktreeloverdance sd

oaktreeloverdance sd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't like maxt to be indpendent and didn't let her to go out and get angry when she wanted to be herself and rise his voice at her.he wanted to limit her to bed.luckly he learn to be better

emdl07, zel__, sendyv and 3 others like this.
  2. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Bubblegum-girl, hello, nice to meet you, virtually ;) Greeting from Indonesia. I like your profile picture!! I always love history :) and of course psychology. Although, I studied English literature at university. I had ever read bout' mental illness in European monarchies, including Joanna of Castille's :cry::cry::cry: I cried and sobbed when I read bout' her brief biography. Countless thank you for the precious knowledge. Nowadays, in my country, there are more who suffer from mental illness, especially schizophrenia. One of them has become a famous writer. She suffered from schizophrenia after found out her (ex) husband's affair. Even, she was invited to one of the famous talk shows on our TV.

MARSEA12 likes this.
  3. Selina-may

Selina-may Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi :blobhug:
    I'm not reading webnovel, waiting for the Kindle parts of book 2. But it is interesting to read, with privilege chapters and so on.
    The question would be :hmm: whether there will then be different e-books, or whether Ridi will release everything in the Kindle purchase versions. If not, it would be unfair to Amazon Kindle buyers. All the stock chapters that go with it should, in my opinion, all be included in the kindle books for everyone.

4. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too overprotective that it suffocated Maxi, wanted too keep her locked in, it's only me but I felt he based his relationship with her on sex than communicating at the beginning of the box, not saying is bad them to have sex in their relationship is just he wanted to have be room all day after doing it. He would shout at her and be tried to emotionally manipulate her.

5. oaktreeloverdance sd

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a little quastion does female periests exist in UTOT world?because they refer to them as periestess not nuns

emdl07 and sendyv like this.
  6. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Webnovel is shameless, I swear! Yeah I think it was clickbait too because I got another email exactly the same for a book I don’t read.
    I guess I thought they’d do a mass release and Amazon Kindle would do a release now too. I don’t think they’d release them too separately, it would be unfair, like someone said. Oh well! I’m still unlocking everything with free fast passes :blobmelt:.

emdl07, Selina-may, zel__ and 2 others like this.
  7. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Maxi and Riftan had huge argument that it didn't went nowhere but I love that stand her ground and what she believes in. About Maxi hiting the book on his chin many claim she threw him the book or hit him on purpose but I reread the chapter Maxi didn't really meant to hit him, she just picked up the books from the ground and it hit accidentally the book to his chin when she got up but she didn't felt to say sorry because she had so much anger in her. Once her anger calms she will feel bad or say sorry to Riftan. What I have notice with Riftan he acting the same way as book 1 pushing her away for safety and doesn't want anything bad happen to her. He is still overprotecting Maxi that is suffocating her, and Maxi is right she also face danger when she did the treacherous walk from Anatol to Pamela Plateau but Riftan wants to see her still as a fragile woman. Even if she goes back, Maxi would be worried to death and she would the same wrecked decision follow him to war.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
    IraHera, emdl07 and zel__ like this.
  8. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they exist and have recently been allowed to use holy magic or learn how to use it. Maxi's friend, from the first book Itsilla or something, has joined the priestesses and is now learning it in the temple of Osyria.

emdl07, zel__, MARSEA12 and 1 other person like this.
  9. oaktreeloverdance sd

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they were similar cloths to nuns?I ask this because image while reading

emdl07 and MARSEA12 like this.
  10. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    The women’s are supposed to cut their hair short I think they were robes that covered their head.

Yes, it’s Idisilla.

11. Selina-may

Selina-may Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you (y)
    I found out (google)

Cloudary Holdings Limited Trademarks & Logos

USPTO Trademark & Patent Filings ; State Incorporated, HONG KONG ; Entity Type, limited company (ltd.) ; Address, 5301,53/F,The Center,99 Queen's Road,Central, ...

Cloudary Holdings Limited is the Company-Owner who is in the web known by WEBNOVEL.

This is a Chinese publishing company that I think bought rights from RIDI to market the novels online. RIDI is the original publisher so I think RIDI will deal fairly with Amazon and will not hold back anything that includes UTOT.

12. Bubblegum-girl

Bubblegum-girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Joanna of Castille, Catherine Howard, and Jane Grey were probably some of the unluckiest girls in the Reniancessence. If you do not know who Catherine Howard was, basically she was the fifth wife of Henry viii, she was groomed by her music teacher, used by a man who claim he loved her, abused by her entire family, forced to marry an old and smelly tyrant, probably then raped by her once a dear friend a cousin, and finally killed by her "sins" by her husband when he found out about her "affair". By the way, she was only eighteen when she died.

Jane Grey was abused cruelly by her parents, then her husband, then used by her family, and finally executed at the age of only seventeen, all for becoming queen... of exactly nineteen days.

13. oaktreeloverdance sd

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no news about season 3?these manhwa will last forever

14. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    [
    SPOILER="My thoughts on chapter 77"]
    The Wedon Royal army comes and as I assumed Agnes was going be in the picture and she leads in the army. Maxi seeing Agnes with Riftan giver her still insecurities and Agnes was glad she saw Maxi again and was proud of her of finishing the Mage Tower I'm 3 years. Agnes asked what element she got and it was earth and Agnes made look like it was bad for her having earth, did she wanted her to be a fire mage like her or what. I am glad Maxi has earth because it's rarer many mages get that element. As always Riftan doesn't like Maxi have a conversation with Ages, he knows she will put ideas on her that she will think wisely to choose. Maxi and Riftan are having tension now and Maxi feels like Riftan doesn't want a reconciliation with her and she is doing back at him. With these two are so hard headed, I just feel like to pull both of their hair and lock them in the room so both can talk out their problems. Agnes noticed their tension and said if both had an argument but Maxi wasn't honest and lied about it and Agnes has the fault of them arguing as she suggested her going to the MT and after 3 years and joining the expedition is why Riftan and Maxi are on and off with their relationship. Agnes had to bring old painful memories to Maxi when she was all happy talking about her nephew. Riftan has fault for not being honest after her miscarriage and not saying a proper goodbye and thinking she failed her duty to give him an heir and abandoned him. What irks me with Maxi is that she thinks Riftan is obsessed having a male heir, if she had a daughter she would have the surprise of her life on how Riftan isn't obsessed having a male heir. She thought who would their child resembles to if she didn't lost the child and also she doesn't know what it would been a girl or a boy. Agnes advised her to go to Drachium to see Rosetta and her nephew and Rosetta will be happy to see her. Maxi said she can't see Rosetta happy, well of course she becomes the pawn of her father married in to the royal family gave him a male heir and I believe she isn't happy being a mother, having a son and married to the crown prince and it makes me think will she get another son how rhe duke wanted her to have. At the end of the chapter comes the Balto army and Richt comes in and he is going to insult Riftan and Maxi again.

I forgot to add early on my thoughts of one of the paragraphs in this chapter even though Maxi and Rosetta never had a sibling bond, I love how she was concerned of her well being is just show how Maxi is a kind person. For Agnes I thought it was insensitive of her part bring old wounds and she tends to bring alot of insecurities to Maxi and I see she going to be with Riftan together and Maxi is going to burn up with jealousy.

IraHera and emdl07 like this.
  15. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see u wanted to hide ur post as spoiler. To mark/hide it as spoiler just put the text between the tags:
    upload_2023-6-1_20-53-28.png

or easiest way just highlight the text u want to mark as spoiler and click the plus symbol on toolbar and then 'spoiler':
    upload_2023-6-1_20-55-42.png
    editing here can be sometimes tricky, hope this helps ;)

EDIT: I'll leave this here in case somebody else will need info how to mark stuff as spoilers

16. emdl07

emdl07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got the same email but didn't notice any new chapters.

Thanks for the spoilers. My privilege thing expired so I'm waiting for the next 20 chapters to accumulate again so I can buy them in bulk. I hated that I left off with the two of them having a huge argument. I agree they are both being so stubborn. Each of them do have valid points in their arguments but they need to learn to work through it together instead of just getting mad and yelling at each other and insulting the other for their thoughts. I know you mentioned you didn't like that ppl were saying that Maxi is an abuser. I agree and don't believe she is an abuser, but what I don't like is that she hits and kicks Rif. I know she's angry and he doesn't feel it because she's not as physically strong as him, but I personally don't think she should do that. She needs to learn to control her temper and so does Rif. When his anger ignites he goes for insults and low blows with no rationalization. All im saying is that, if it was the opposite way around and Rif was the one hitting and kicking her, I think more ppl would be upset and call Rif an abuser which we know he's not. They both need to learn to deal with their anger in a healthier way.

:ROFLMAO: I love that reference. He is a cinnamon roll indeed. :love:

Rif is still acting the same but because he hasn't allowed himself to heal. He's still going through a lot. Someone said something in webnovel that I agree with. Both Rif and Maxi are worried about each other and that's fair, but the difference is that Rif has seen Maxi almost die several times. First with the wyvern attack when Agnes visited, then again at Ethlyne. Maxi says she's a more experienced mage now and that's true, but even as a mage, she's still new to this and has almost gotten killed despite using her skills. First with the ogre attack and again when she fell off a cliff. In contrast, Maxi has never seen Rif in similar situations where she's almost seen him die, except for the most recent event when they went into the monster city. When she got into the cave the whole team was in bad shape including Rif, although he wasn't as bad as the rest of them. Given this, it's understandable why Rif goes overboard becaue of what he has witness. His worry seems more valid than Maxi. However, I still believe that as his wife Maxi still has a right to worry no matter how skilled he is. Thats her husband and she loves him. It's normal for spouses to worry about each other. The issue is Rifs traumatic responses like wanting to lock Maxi up or push her away. Instead of doing that he should think of how to help Maxi improve. Maxi can only get better by experience and practice. She needs to be in battle so she knows how to defend herself and help others. After all, isn't that how Rif learned? By going through the experiences himself. It's also the reason why he can read the monster's minds so well. He grew up being bait or slaying monsters. I know he is busy with his commanding duties but he can place more knight to guard her while he is busy, have Uslyn continue to show her swordmanship, and have Ruth continue to train her in magic. Heck if I were him, I'd go over battle strategies and monster patterns with her too. Rif should share all his knowledge with Maxi so she is more aware. That will help her in the battle field more than pushing her away and locking her up in a castle to waste away with anxiety worrying about him.

17. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Bubblegum-girl, I have known Catherine Howard and the other wives of Henry VIII, including Anne Boleyn :eek: or Queen Elizabeth I's mother. Thank you for your information.

MARSEA12 likes this.
  18. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mantha season 3 is announced to be starting in July

19. Furuta222

Furuta222 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question

Is Agnes going to be single even on the side stories with no love interest or not ?

emdl07 and MARSEA12 like this.
  20. oaktreeloverdance sd

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god whay so late

emdl07 and sendyv like this.