Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Ruyi255

Ruyi255 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know my cousin sister is the exact copy of MJ. She is 5 days younger than me but still calls me older sister and acts young and innocent. She came after every boy I like. When I discovered that I am bi, she came after my girlfriend even though she thinks that love between the same gender is disgusting.

DOHere, beazacha and Nanashy like this.
  2. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why don't you simply avoid her no actually how comes she knows all your connections? Are you people living in same house or what?

Khadz, Nuzlocke, DOHere and 1 other person like this.
  3. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is still ongoing????? A knovel could never

4. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC the story i done, just intermittent epilogue chapters now.

Creolenerd likes this.
  5. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where and how exactly does the main plot ends? If anyone could pinpoint to me I would be super grateful!

Also about MJ, she's a walking version of "the way to Hell is paved with good intentions" if the end result of her actions is always hurting people around her, she being kind doesn't mean jackshit. I'm not even touching the topic of her going after her sister's love interest on both timelines even if they're two completely different guys, people overlooked this but speaks volumes about her true character.... Vio is just a deeply traumatized teen that wants to be left alone, Maryjun is a sheltered girl that hurts others in the pursuit of HER version of a happy ending while ignoring all the problems she causes to those around her.

Pipi1989, Khadz, lostross and 2 others like this.
  6. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sure do wish someone would post a spoiler of the whole story tho, I wanna see if this is even salvageable.

No, sorry. Vio is totally justified in wanting to avoid the byproduct of 90% of her problems. If anyone deserves the #, it's their father.

7. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the cousin lives only in her mind. Can't run away from that

Vios pity party adventures is never gonna be over. Novel was such a flop even with a manga adaptation

I don't think I've ever seen anyone outside of this forum mention it. Only time it comes up is when people complain about protag halos and double standards on the OI sub on reddit

ninjakitteh and darkcrystal like this.
  8. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your comment made me laugh but I think I agree with you

ninjakitteh and theilikepie like this.
  9. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    People are pretty much only still here because of morbid curiosity lol

10. AlmostMeds

AlmostMeds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This. It's pure masochism with a healthy dose of lethal curiosity (the kind that kills the cat) bringing me back to this thread each time. I wanna know how long this drags. And I really wanna know how much of a cluster**** the ending is. Seeing general trends in OI, will it end on a forced, out-of-the-blue reconciliation?

Also, how wild would it be if MJ ends up marrying Claudia and Vio has to forever more revere them as her sovereign/King-Queen?

ninjakitteh and Lucila like this.
  11. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    From skimming the last dozen of so chapters, it seemed like Claude was engaged to someone else, the foreign princess.
    From what I got skimming the MTL again, it seemed like after Vio leaves the house thanks to Yurian they are not really mentioned and the rest are basically them setting up a life together, and time skipping to the end of school.
    The first epilogue chapter seem to say Vio had heard nothing about her sperm donor and his wife after she left the house and had only seen MJ at school a few times.

12. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there be a literal end, do you have an idea? Or will it keep ongoing...

13. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    Main story is done, it is just whatever after story chapters the author decides to post from now on.

14. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it's done. Can you please tell me what was the end and if it's spoil in the thread can you guide me on which page can I found the ending? Thanks.

15. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

I get Vio has trauma from that building and I HAVE cheered with the fact she got to leave on her own terms but the spoilers seem to indicate MJ still goes to noble school… which is fine in the end if they don’t interact much. The real bitterness here is who on earth will still inherit the noble Duke title? I don’t really hate MJ, annoyed yes, indifferent definitely (since Yelan is such a Vio simp, MJ falling for him was such a waste of chapters minus the verbal smackdown he provided), but we need to know if crap dad despite everything now that the series ended NEEDS to have more losses than wins

Khadz and its0k like this.
  16. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it ending yet?

17. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty wild, so much so that I don't see it happening. Not only would MJ be dead within the year, but the prince would be upsetting quite a number of people considering the fact that MJ is a fraud.

No, I'd prefer MJ to open up a bakery, settle down in a nice town away from that entire mess. Maybe have a real conversation with the sister she wanted to get to know better after she gets the mental help she so desperately needs.

Also, I want their father to end up penniless and destitute.

Is it really a win if everyone knows how he acquired that title? If anything, i'd call it a loss.

ninjakitteh and AlmostMeds like this.
  18. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    What? So what is the actually ending?
    Is sperm donor, his mistress and his annoying daughter still living with MC's mothers wealth, in the mansion? Did they not get thrown out like they deserved? This is so unsatisfying

19. ivanlyw7

ivanlyw7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No ending as of now. There has been a one year timeskip still with no consequences for the family

20. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About MJ...she fell for two different guys in wildly different situations, her interactions with Yulan in both timelines and even just her overall life are different, in the first she had to contend with a much worse sister that eventually tried to kill her and she fell for the guy that had always been around defending her.

In the 2nd timeline this doesn't happen and she falls for another guy after meeting him, at no point does it seem to be because she wants to love the same man as her sister, it just happens, it happens in real life, and for God's sake, love triangles are absurdly common in fiction.

Is MJ flawed...yes, she is also a sheltered kid and at least she doesn't act out of malice.

ninjakitteh, Jukki and theilikepie like this.