Novel Trapped by him

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by T.H.Jessica, May 22, 2023.

1. T.H.Jessica

T.H.Jessica Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 9
    Gloria raised her head. She looked at the powerful man sitting on the sofa... What did he just say?
    He was her mate. Years ago, she didn't accept his rejection. Therefore, she was still his mate.
    How could he ask her to kiss another man?
    Gloria stared at Patrick and her eyes were filled with desperation.
    Patrick enjoyed the look in Gloria's eyes and believed that she would reject his request. Any woman would choose to drink rather than kiss a strange man.
    "Can you ask me to do something else?" Gloria begged.
    Patrick sneered, "You don't get to negotiate with me."

Gloria crawled on the ground. She reached out her hand to touch the ugly scar on the left side of her waist.
    That was the only time she shifted at the werewolf prison because she couldn't bear the torment anymore. Then, other werewolves also shifted and bit her on her waist. Later, they treated her wound with wolf poison.
    After Gloria turned back to her human form, she became very weak and her wounds wouldn't heal quickly. Then, it left a scar on her waist.
    Wine would increase the effect of wolf poison and also increase her pain. She didn't want to die from the pain.

Gloria closed her eyes in pain, and those imprisoned werewolves who kept insulting and torturing her appeared in her head. There was only one exception. However, the girl eventually died in the dark, damp werewolf prison because of Gloria!
    Gloria didn't owe Gabrielle, but she owed the girl who stood up to protect her in prison and died for her!
    Gloria trembled uncontrollably. She seemed to see the girl lying in her arms, covered in blood.
    Before the girl died, she told Gloria about her hometown and her dream.
    "Gloria, after you get out of prison, what do you want to do? I want to go to Hawaii. I heard that the beaches there are beautiful."
    Gloria would never forget her words.
    Gloria held the girl in her arms, trying to use her body to warm her up. However, her body was cold eventually.

Read link: https://storydoaf.onelink.me/2fAw/26v9a8a3
    Author's FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083211352649

2. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Gloria still remembered the look in her eyes.
    She didn't want to die yet and she couldn't. For this girl, she must live at any cost.
    "Alright, I understand." Gloria put aside her despair and stood up woodenly. Her legs were not well. After kneeling for a long time, she felt a sharp pain in her legs and almost fell back to the ground.
    She limped toward the guard.

Lillian knew that Gloria was suffering from pain that most people could not endure.
    Lillian regretted that she had put Gloria in this situation.
    Gloria walked in front of the guard. She took a deep breath and pretended to be calm. She raised her arm and grabbed the shoulder of the guard.
    She seemed to be composed, but the guard could feel that she was trembling as she grabbed his shoulders.
    Patrick had a complicated expression as Gloria finally approached the guard.
    Gloria's face was about to reach the guard's face. Patrick opened his mouth and was about to speak. Then, a man's voice suddenly came from the door.
    "You again. Why haven't you left yet?"
    Everyone looked in the direction of the voice. At some point, a tall man entered the room.
    Gloria was shocked and turned to look at the door. "It was you..."

It was Stewart, the man who asked Lillian to drink just now.
    He looked at the tall and straight man at the door and then at Gloria. He smiled, "Derrick, so you know her."
    It was strange. How would Derrick know her, a cleaner?
    Stewart stroked his chin and was waiting for a good show.
    Patrick's gaze also rested on Derrick.
    Derrick did not care about others' gazes toward him. He looked at Gloria with a strange expression.

He thought, 'What is she going to do? It seems that she is going to kiss Patrick's guard.'
    Derrick smiled, "I just left for a while, and everyone is getting so excited here."
    With his hands in his pockets, Derrick walked to Gloria unhurriedly, asking, "What are you doing?"
    Stewart said, "She made Mr. Hammond mad. So, Mr. Hammond wanted her to drink up this bottle of wine or kiss a man in public. We just treat it as an after-performance."
    Derrick nodded. He walked toward Gloria slowly and said nonchalantly, "Mr. Hammond knows how to have fun. Since you want to watch an amazing kissing scene, why don't you let me be the male lead for once? I'm boasting, but if my kissing skills ranked second, no one would dare to be first."
    As he spoke, Derrick pulled the confused Gloria into his arms.

Before Gloria could react, she felt a warmth on her lips. Derrick kissed her.
    Gloria's face blushed instantly.
    Derrick didn't plan to French kiss her and only wanted to pat her lips, but he felt that Gloria was exceptionally attractive.
    He wanted to continue kissing Gloria, but someone suddenly pulled her away.
    Derrick looked at the person who pulled Gloria away unhappily.
    "Patrick, give her back to me."
    Patrick looked gloomy and said coldly, "She offended me. Before I cool down, no one can take her away."

Author's FB:

3. Sophia liu

Sophia liu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gloria, it's so pitiful.

4. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 10
    Derrick looked at Patrick. Both of their packs were very powerful in Nevada, and they were both enemies and friends.
    Derrick glanced at Gloria, who was pulled behind Patrick. To his surprise, Gloria's ears were red.
    "Hey, was this your first kiss?"
    Gloria's blushed face was the answer.
    Derrick did not realize that and was in an extremely good mood right now.
    He looked at Patrick with a faint smile. "What if I take her away by force?"
    Stewart whistled and said to another man, "Sean, take out your phone and record this scene now! If it is sold to the magazine, it will get us a big price!"

Patrick remembered that he had already rejected Gloria, and the bond between him and Gloria had almost disappeared. He thought that Gloria had accepted his rejection.
    But he didn't know why he would turn angry when he saw Derrick kissing Gloria.
    Patrick's cold gaze was fixed on Gloria's lips.
    He narrowed his eyes, thinking of something.
    Gloria glanced away awkwardly, wanting to avoid Patrick's gaze. She couldn't read him.
    Patrick grasped Gloria's wrist tightly. He bent down and carried her on his shoulder like a sandbag. Then, he strode out of the room under the stunned gazes of Derrick, Sean, and Stewart.

"Patrick, what are you doing" Seeing that Patrick was leaving with Gloria, Derrick immediately chased after them.
    Stewart opened his mouth wide and could not believe what he saw.
    Sean stood up from the sofa and said, "There's going to be a good show."
    He also went out, and Stewart finally reacted.
    "Wait for me! How can you enjoy a good show without me?"

Stewart followed Sean out.
    Lillian's face was pale, and her feet seemed to be stuck to the ground, unable to move. She knew that Gloria would suffer because of her.
    Lillian felt guilty, but she didn't know what to do.
    If she told Christine, she would be screwed.
    If Christine knew that her rude words had caused such big trouble, she would no longer be able to work here as a waitress.
    Lillian hesitated and struggled inside.

Author's FB:

5. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    "It will be fine. Gloria is just a cleaner. Mr. Hammond is just angry, and there's no need for him to make things difficult for a cleaner. Gloria will be fine."
    Lillian muttered, trying to convince herself. The self-deception took some of the guilt out of her heart.
    Derrick quickly chased after Patrick while Patrick was about to step into the elevator.
    Derrick wanted to catch up with Patrick, but the elevator's doors closed right in front of him!
    He was just a few steps away. He was mad and punched the door.
    Stewart and Sean arrived one after another.

Stewart said, "Sean, what do you think Alpha Patrick is doing?"
    Patrick owned Fittro Club, and he had modified the building. Below the fourth floor was a club, and above the fourth floor were restaurants and hotel rooms.
    The eighth floor was the top floor, which was prepared for the Alphas of different packs.
    This way, it would be easier for him to talk privately with the Alphas of other packs and not be disturbed by humans.
    "The cleaner is a woman. What's the big deal?" Sean sneered.
    Stewart could not help but mock, "Patrick really has a special taste for women. That woman's figure doesn't look hot at all."
    "Shit!" Derrick punched the elevator door again and kept pressing the button.

"Derrick, don't tell me you want to chase after them. Only Patrick can go up to the top floor. Without the access card, you won't be able to get in," Stewart said.
    Derrick's expression became even gloomier.
    The elevator door opened.
    Patrick quickly stepped out of the elevator. Carrying Gloria, he walked around the living room and strode into the bedroom.
    With a bang...
    Gloria felt dizzy. Then, Patrick threw her onto the soft carpet mercilessly.
    Before Gloria could react, she felt a sharp pain in her chin, and she had to open her eyes. Patrick's face was right in front of her.
    "Gloria!" Patrick said coldly.
    Gloria couldn't help but tremble. Patrick continued, "Gloria, you really surprised me today.

Author's FB:

6. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    "The former daughter of the Alpha of the Silver Spring Pack kissed a guard of my pack. What would Alpha Alger think if he knew about this?
    Alger was Gloria's father, the Alpha of the Silver Spring Pack.
    Gloria's face was pale, and she said with a wry smile, "I am no longer a member of the Silver Spring Pack, and they have long expelled me. I am just a rogue that came out of the werewolf prison. Please let me go."
    Gloria begged. She had just walked out of that dark hell and was finally able to see the sun. She could not bear to give up this hard-won warmth.

Patrick narrowed his eyes. How could the lowly woman in front of him be the same person who had been pestering him endlessly? In the past, even if he treated her coldly, she would ignore his coldness and pester him with all her passion.
    Patrick's anger was inexplicable. He didn't even know why he was angry.
    Ever since he rejected Gloria, his wolf had been mad at him. Now, his wolf reacted strongly.
    "She is our mate. Patrick, you bastard, how can you hurt our mate?"
    Patrick's wolf roared angrily toward Patrick in his mind.

Patrick's gaze turned to Gloria's lips. There was still Derrick's bite mark on her lips.
    "Was that your first kiss?"
    Gloria was stunned and blushed.
    "Why? Why did you allow others to take away our mate's first kiss?"
    Patrick's wolf criticized Patrick in his mind.
    Patrick felt an indescribable anger surging in his heart, and his face turned cold. He suddenly grabbed Gloria's arm and rudely dragged her into the bathroom.
    "Let go of me. Please, let go of me."

Author's FB:

7. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 11
    Gloria was drenched and her clothes were sticking tightly to her body.
    Patrick's gaze swept over Gloria's body. He frowned slightly when he saw her skinny body.
    However, he was somehow turned on.
    "Tell me, how did Derrick kiss you just now?" Patrick looked at Gloria and asked.
    Gloria looked up in shock and was confused, 'What does he mean? How to answer such a question?
    Is he trying to humiliate me?' Gloria glanced away awkwardly, which was probably the strongest rejection from her.
    Gloria's reaction enraged Patrick.
    He thought, 'How dared she avoid me!'
    Patrick pinched Gloria's chin and forced her to look at him.
    Suddenly, he leaned over to her. They were getting very closer, and Gloria's eyes widened.
    It was so close he was about to kiss her, and Gloria felt nervous.
    However, Patrick......
    [​IMG][​IMG]Did Patrick really kiss Gloria?[​IMG][​IMG]
    Click on the link to resolve any doubts
    Read link: https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=KT7REAAAQBAJ
    Author's FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083211352649

Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
  8. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    "Patrick, it's not because of her, right?" Sean asked as he tapped the table with his finger.
      Patrick didn't say anything. Stewart leaned forward and asked with a gossipy expression, "Because of her? Who?"
      Since Sean did not speak, Stewart smiled and asked nosily, "Alpha Patrick, have you found your mate? Which pack does she belong to? When can we get to meet her, your future Luna?"
      Sean said gloatingly, "Stewart, I think you will get beaten if you ask more."
      "Go away! I'm asking Patrick. Alpha Patrick, who is the woman?" continued Stewart.
      In the next second, a fist came toward Stewart's curious face. Stewart was shocked. He quickly dodged and then patted his chest. "What the fuck! Patrick, you caught me off guard!"
      Sean smiled and said, "Idiot. What did I say? If you ask more, you will get beaten up. You didn't believe me. You deserve it."
      Stewart looked suspiciously between Sean and Patrick. Suddenly, he realized something. He said, "Sean, is it Gloria?"
      With a bang, Patrick punched Stewart hard.
      "I'm right! I'm sure of it!" Stewart clutched his chest that had been punched. Then he said, "Patrick, tell me now! What happened while I was away?"
    Read it: https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=KT7REAAAQBAJ

9. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's note
    Important!!! Please read~~
    I have taken the rest of this book down, so you can't find it here.
    But don't panic yet, you can still very much finish the book.
    How?No worries I got you covered.
    All you have to do is visit Google Books.
    https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=KT7REAAAQBAJ
    If the webpage cannot be displayed, simply search for "Trapped by Him" in the book categories on Google Play.
    If it still doesn't find, you can search on the iReader and Storydo APP.
    Thanks for your cooperation.