LCD Dungeon Seeker

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by DarknessWolf, Oct 20, 2016.

1. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Well just see this and just want to create it I guess~:cool:
    Ps: Here The manga and novel I guess~
    Well back to sleep~ :sleep:

tsetsefly likes this.
  2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    This was accused as Arifureta rip off....

tsetsefly likes this.
  3. pandicorn

pandicorn ® Ruler of Gay Pandas ®

Reading List:
    Link
    Nuuuu. That's not how this works. U have to tell us what he did coz most ppl are like me and are too lazy to click that shit.

Eruxol, Pleasantly-plump and Astaroth like this.
  4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    lygarxWandering Translator
    Name: Dungeon Seeker
    Japanese name: ダンジョンシーカー
    Raw link:
    It is a light novel. It needs to bought to obtain the raws. サカモト666 or Sakamoto 666 is the author. Same author as the one that did the 1hp novel but quit doing it for some reason.
    Why it should be picked up:
    the plot seems good. the read a few of the manga chapters and it is pretty good. It is like Arifureta, but less cringy since he has zero love even by the one girl that supposedly would be on his side. Technically his Childhood friend gets NTR'd from him, but when she ended up in a life threatening environment, with lower stats than our protagonist, she essentially became the Bitch from Tate no Yuusha. It is only technically NTR. She was a fake friend. She was never his lover in the first place. They could have turned her into a guy and it could have still worked. She was only his friend because he used to protect her from bullies as a kid.
    Manga link you can go to Alphapolis for manga raws.
    Description from manga:
    Junpei Takeda, a high school student, is childhood friends with Noriko Tatsumiya and the bully Kido Shouta. One day, during the usual course of bullying Junpei, they were suddenly summoned to a different world by the whim of "God". Summoned Heroes with cheats, or so he thought. But it turns out Junpei's stats were even worse than an average farmer. Tricked into a deadly labyrinth by the only one he trust, he walks the journey for revenge.

5. Atamahead027

Atamahead027 Pleasure Research Club President

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know which "he" u refer to.
    so i want to vote:
    "translate more for me to vote another"

DarknessWolf likes this.
  6. blqrt27

blqrt27 ❄⛄NTR is the BEST!⛄❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill! Kill! Kill!

Warpzo and Astaroth like this.
  7. Born2Chime

Born2Chime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pull out a dildo and proceed to...

8. Warpzo

Warpzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this depends on how bad the torturing is are we talking bronze bull or stretch wrack here?
    need some specifics

9. DarknessWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    FAiri110 likes this.
  10. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering how the world works and human psychology, that kind of betrayal isn't unthinkable at all, yanno. Self-preservation and / or gains trumps all.

That being said, here's what I would consider a really proper revenge in this siituation:

1. Get out of the current dungeon
    2. Arrive back in the nation where the betrayers are living
    3. Threaten whoever's in charge to remove any support from the betrayers, and forbid anyone from actually helping them out by doing anything at all positive with them, under pain of death and 9 generation execution.
    4. Watch them as they can't get supplies, food, repairs, quests etc.
    5. Have it known to the public that there's one person who might make the nation lift the ban, and make sure the information is spread to them.
    6. Wait for their arrival, and then present your ultimatum. Both of them have to beg you to take the woman as your most lowly slave, to serve your every whim. (This'll make her hate him, and he'll lose her) Then allow minimal support for them after that.
    7. Spend some time coming up with various orders for your new slave, orders which she might not enjoy fulfilling for a while.
    8. Then show her evidence of the man cavorting with various other females and living a good life, while she slaves away, and then offering her a way to get her revenge on him, briefly mentioning that you're the only one who can pressure the nation to do as you want it to do, so she doesn't get any ideas of actually trying to betray you again.
    9. Watch the show as he tries to beg for mercy, claiming he loves her and she threatening to kill him for abandoning and forgetting her. Interrupt if you see a reason to.
    10. Leave, with the man either dead, crippled, tortured or mentally broken depending on what you gave her to use. Return to your base with your new, hopefully very willing female slave. If she isn't very willing, tell her that you have a smidge of kindness for her remaining, but if she was ever under the control of someone else, she would wish for death. Observe if she serves with fervour, apathy, lethargity or near-piety, reacting to them as need be. If you actually feel like it, free her at some point, only for her to realize she then has noone at all to support her, and she's too weak to keep herself safe for long, so she'll either kill herself (you can get people to resurrect her) or ask to serve you again with even more fervour.
    11. Enjoy your existence from then on.
    PS. If she leaves or tries to escape serving you before Step 10 , make sure she's put into life-threatening situations, then either abandon her or rescue her at the last possible moment, offering her the choice of tougher servitude towards you, or you leaving her to her current situation which she put herself into by trying to leave you. Repeat as many times as needed.

Yep. That about covers most of it I think. The particular details of any step can be further discussed, but in general this is a pretty good guide if I do say so myself.

DarknessWolf and Warpzo like this.
  11. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol this mc noob but extremely lucky like seriously... Why would you put all 885 point to evasion if he fought evasion monster greater that him he for sure would lose in term strength and hp but noooo author's plot armor too strong

12. DarknessWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    So @Casul Reader can you link this to LCD of "Dungeon Seeker" please~?
    I don't know how I think~

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    .... so we have a stripperiffic servant of God who wants to die..... lolol

14. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I skimmed the manga of this. Honestly he was so stupid he was asking to be betrayed. If they hadn't decided to rub it in after he walked into the trap then he wouldn't have even known how he died.

15. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, he is a typical Jap bullied MC, very alike Nagumo Hajime in this case.... there are a lot of parts alike as well....

16. FaeCraivaez

FaeCraivaez Ice cream lover ~ Issis #1 Subject- i think

Reading List:
    Link
    Then is this the common template type of JP novels that has its own interesting points?

17. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    What I would do to the man is set him a task that is both doable and has to be done in a long term fashion (20+ months). The task would be to work a brothel as one of the whores and raise a certain amount of money, he would still have to pay for the necessities for the task. A few months in I would show the woman, that the man is nothing more than a sissy who pleasures men and make sure the man is doing bukkake scene when I show her.

18. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    He would either have to be under mind-control influence, drugged or the rewrad would make it possible for him to become an emperor or similar, because otherwise he would never accept it.

19. DarknessWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Well with the latest chapter we now can say that all he got is revenge and no loving I guess~

20. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    it is fucked up version of Arifureta, i like it i like it.

Shield Loyalist and DarknessWolf like this.