LCD The Lame Daoist Priest

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by asriu, Oct 20, 2016.

1. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    the intro on here I expecting exorcist style like old CN ghost movie and so far really fun to read (≧▽≦)b! feel the way of Dao (≧▽≦)
    I hope he will meet other exorcist from different way like from shinto and christian and they become rival or partner (cliche but still interesting to see)

Poor Xiaolong he must drop out from school but he seem pretty cool headed about it, :mad: I hope that young master will beg for his help on future:mad:
    Xiaolong luck is really bad huh the first ghost already that powerful despite his red arrow mark make him can only die by natural cause if his Yang force exhausted he will die~ That Old doctor can be his teacher on medical field cuz he seem pretty knowledge on traditional Chinese medicine that have confection with Dao, Yin Yang condition, acupuncture perhaps some feng shui~ he really need martial art teacher~ I wanna see that broken sword power unleashed (o(≧▽≦)o)

2. Echoes

Echoes 【Wandering Monk】

Reading List:
    Link
    read till chp when he lend his sword to his old friend.
    he got his sword back right?

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    yup on latest chapter (11) he bring it to face against a ghost
    btw you are a monk right go help him~

4. not_here

not_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably the chapters will be in the hundreds before he come back to his first city. :whistle:

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    lel long arc on training perhaps~

6. Udeze

Udeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    :sleep: he really make lot mistake newbie exorcist who have none to teach him how to handle ghost on proper way~

oh ho new potential ability a new tech wonder how it can effect his ability his luck is really bad but it nice to see hardworking one

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2018
  8. not_here

Reading List:
    Link
    lol with the latest chapter, the first ship was sunken. It is not surprising though, since there were a lot of hints already before mc got hit & run by a car and even more so when the two of them visit the mc in the hospital. So, now I suspect the ancient tomb is somehow connected to the demoness who trained Xiaolong. She was probably protecting the ancient tomb and got hurt badly, and now was the last time they will attack the tomb and somehow defeat the demoness or die there except MC. (probably) :ROFLMAO:

9. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    xiaolong perhaps only can show his power when they enter the tomb~ his martial art is none~ although his physical power is good~ still in experience~

10. not_here

Reading List:
    Link
    I facepalmed so hard at chapter 20, they want to become grave robbers without the help of trap dismantler. They are even hiring taoist priest, sealing & feng shui master, and someone with yin eyes. And they are stupidly brute-forcing the trap like a lunatic...

asriu likes this.
  11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he almost lose cuz not know Kung fu!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he really need a teacher:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

12. TsukiNoHono

TsukiNoHono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest TLed chapter here (25) I'm wonderin' if his red fate mark will k*ll that girl fag*ot kukuku *evil laugh* wonderin' if he will get all the treasure's tho hehe~

13. Flamemaster

Flamemaster [TheCakeIsALie][LordOfTheDivineFlame][ThePinkPuff]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm betting hoatian and him will become buds and I don't know why but I'm starting to hate naive childhood friend.

14. not_here

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, she is not naive. What I can see from her is that she never consider mc as her friend, more like acquaintance. If she really consider him as her friend, she would at least remember his advice on Xia Chaoran. She is that kind of cruel girl who are friend-zoning someone that love her (yeah that is one of her hobby) and dragging down her rich lover into a swamp. She want to keep both, since both of them have their own uses. But in the end, she can only destroy both and move on to others.

15. Flamemaster

Reading List:
    Link
    he never gave the advice, he told ghost girl to tell her about him in some way or another. it's up to her to believe what's true and what's not.

16. not_here

Reading List:
    Link
    well, he did told her to be careful of Xia Chaoran. If she is not an idiot or had her brain damaged, she must have catch the clue already about the car accident and why the MC suddenly wanted to move out of town. And yes, it is an advice so she doesn't need to heed it if she doesn't believe it.

17. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    New favorite line "If my mouth wasn't attached to my face I'd kiss myself"

asriu likes this.
  18. Flamemaster

Reading List:
    Link
    youre forgetting the fact that mc didn't wanted to study in the first place and was never paying attention in class, as for the fact that you just said about him sayying to be careful of xia it wasn't explained properly to the girl, hence she is too naive she would just become a girlfriend of someone who is nice and good looking to her, hell she even came to a unknown location with him. hence she is naive stupid little b****.

19. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    To sum up this chapter. New family, current family, family beatings, old family, all in all family matters.

asriu likes this.
  20. TsukiNoHono

TsukiNoHono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope you can just say its just a husbando-waifu battle and Yay~ he said to the baka childhood friend the truth and said that therich grill is his waifu~