Which Chapter Ze Tian Ji, The King's Avatar, Xian Ni, Heavenly Jewel Change, Transcending The Nine Heavens

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by osiato, Oct 24, 2016.

1. osiato

osiato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. I'm wondering which chapters about I'm up to on the series' in the title. Below is the latest info I can remember roughly where I'm up to. Just if you want more info and I'll try to provide it.

ZTJ
    The school ranking tournament is in progress and fights they had in a closed tower where the high ranking masters were watching had just ended.

TKA
    The end of some event in a city and the MC farmed points by gathering mobs to a clocktower in the middle of the city and farming them there.

Xian Ni
    He's come out of some ancient god where he practiced formations on a mountain then he went to a city that had some dude that guided to him to an ancient ruins or something that had a book that helped him break through, but he needs to use a clone to do it so he sent his clone to an alchemy sect and I think he coup'd or something. The chapter where he's in the sect would be good since I can go find it myself from there.

HJC
    Some beast chick thought she could control him but got stopped by little white or whatever that princess cat is called. Then I think he showed his waifu to his dad.

TTNH

He's just killed off 2 enemy high rankers by making them attack each other, 1 from his waifus clan and the other from the enemy faction on the low realm. (Gu or something?)

2. Astarte677

Astarte677 POHHHTAAAAHHHTUUUU

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughhhh... Why i do i see this as a Test Paper???

3. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    TKA would be around 280-290.

4. osiato

osiato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wat?
    thx

5. luqmanxx

luqmanxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    better u mark every novel that u read in your novelupdates reading list page..so u can continue to read if u forgetting what chap...

6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    ZTJ tower battle start 140~ end on 179 result 180~a long too many words for single battle 172~178 breaking Ethereal Opening realm fight against Gou Han Shi on final