LCD I Shall Seal the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Mousa4, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's his status as an echelon. The monsters in the milky way sea were influenced or infected by the white resurrection lily and thus attacked him due to his resurrection lily aura.

2. Rephidim

Rephidim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad ass meat jelly. ⚡

3. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why don't he stuff the meat jelly together with that eighth mountain girl?

4. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oww that's shamelessly evil.

5. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Meng Hao's an ass haha
    So the meat Jelly was a bad ass? What the heck happend to him? And that agreement , was it about that (pinky finger)? . . . that?!
    I was also thinking about that ,let her with the meat jelly and she will crack in the time it takes to con 9 chosen!

6. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    He died, it was said previously that all nine emperors died during the upheaval.

7. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Well , that's the official version , but he clearly didn't die completely as to cease to exist or complete annihilation. Probably , of course , nothing definitive has been said.I'd think the meat jelly is some kind of will (?) left behind by the Linghtning Emperor ,or maybe some remains of his soul.

8. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's possible, they have reincarnation, clones that they can leave behind, and so many other tricks.

I remember the story of the Meat Jelly and Lord Fifth, about their previous owner who was a girl, which in the end turn against them. Could it be her, the Paragon?

9. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely haha , that would explain her hatred for the Parrot and why he's afraid that the old lady would recover her complete memories . I'd say the have quite the story lol.

10. March

March Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter reminds me of something... Did Meng Hao ever use the sea beast core? It's the thing that he got from the Milky Way Sea when he was peak Nascent Soul or 1st Severing. The old man he was partnering with said that he should keep some of them instead of trading for spirit stones.

11. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised he didn't hand Su Yan to Lord Third.

I wonder how many people are still floating around in Meng Hao's bags of holding that he's completely forgotten about.

Also wondering why he didn't just ask why everything was out to get him.

12. Night Song

Night Song Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably their hatred for Meng Hao overrides everything else. Because in the latest chapter we see:

I'm thinking that their hostility towards Meng Hao might have something to do with Meng Hao's immortal vein ( from the Flower) or something about his status as an echelon...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  13. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that it mentioned about demon cultivators, it could be due to his demon sealer status why they hate him. If not then echelon or those stones from the milky way. He should be protected by the head of the sect due to his echelon status

14. UncleOddball

UncleOddball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok. I need to know.

The hell is with those demonic cultivators. Anyone with the knowledge of the raws?
    I usually don't want to spoil myself the fun. But this is not fun.
    It's such a low level, disgusting and amateur plot-lever that I want to bite someone.

I was really enjoying the recent stuff in issth, even with the whole big secret infighting in Fang Clan, wich was a major disappointment, but this now. This... this crappy lever is just ruining it for me. He get's to the sect he's conclave disciple of and suddenly he's hated and attacked "because", with no cunning schemes or plotting from within shadows. It's guided so retardly. Just as Meng Hao said, killing him now, so openly in front of populace, just a dozen steps of main entrance is not stupid. The word stupid does not relate to how bad the story just got. It's a major contender for dropping the novel, especialy that World of Cultivation walks very similar path and is actually much better in quality.

15. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Meng Hao should have soul searched instead of killing. Ending is the same but at least he will know why they hate him

16. GenericName

GenericName Generic Title

Reading List:
    Link
    So I think we should have a poll to rename ISSTH to :"The adventures of the devilish paragon loan shark ".

Takumi168 and Evertime like this.
  17. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    This whole segment has just been extremely dull. With the whole "hate this guy randomly, but won't say anything about it" and random and pathetic stabs at over-abused humor. I'm left wincing at each chapter.

18. DarkToastie

DarkToastie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh it's that girls fault from the 8th mountain n sea anyways. Probably the stuff that agitated even the mooneater beast, some kinda Demon Bait-ish stuff.
    I'm more surprised that Haowie still hadn't pulled her out of his bag of holding like, "Ayo m8, is that this gurls fault?"

19. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Seafood... :ROFLMAO:

20. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    The comeback of silk-pants Meng Hao?

I've got to say that although it made me grin a bit , i don't like this thug Meng Hao and i prefer when he relied completely on himself , now if you have the background you might as well use it , that's the smart way , but i still don't like it, I think that's why i prefer Wang Lin.
    Also without plot armor it's not very smart to taunt a dao realm expert ,cultivators are madmen! who's to say that he will not loose it and kill him in a rage ? or some other underhanded method.