Main Character SI

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by CaptainToast, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    I would get in a cave to try some magic
    Become a good sorcerer thanks to my talent
    Local farmer think i eat baby spread disease ...
    I then get killed by the hero.

2. WearyRain

WearyRain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I could almost agree with you, however the thing with most CN novels is that you can find idiots everywhere.... every-fucking-where, too be honest it's rather ridilous if you take a long hard look at most of them, it's still rather surprising that the background of most novels aren't in constant war

3. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of those people deserved to be offended.

4. fanobody

fanobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Without past memory and maybe even with past memory:
    __spoil__
    Warlock of the Magus World To hard to advence
    The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich Even the mc die
    Running Away From The Hero! The mc is to op without op power, i will die if i am him
    Reincarnator Roll of dice if i die or live
    My Disciple Died Yet Again Even the mc die
    Dungeon Defense Will die, can't talk like the mc and mc start with the worst body
    Dungeon Hunter Will kill half of the other demon by the end of the first year by profiting the fact that my stat incresse each time i kill one

asriu and CaptainToast like this.
  5. fanobody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeark, you know Eris is of the same family as Rudeus?

6. noarmado

noarmado Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Well that didn't stop him

7. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    As the MC, shouldn't your plot armor render you virtually invincible. Like Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng. MC can only die by one person and that's b/c the other guy was born under a super super lucky star.

8. cindykate

cindykate Well-Known fuck3r

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i be yu yang of LLS

Please please please

9. JPTrashGetOutREET

JPTrashGetOutREET Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna be the MC of Dragon blood warrior

10. blqrt27

blqrt27 ❄⛄NTR is the BEST!⛄❄

Reading List:
    Link
    being reincarnated in novels that machineSlicedBread translate.. or..maybe dragon blooded warrior or road to kingdom....Lelz

11. infinit3aura

infinit3aura [Infinit3 Clan] [delirious army] [meowstic]

Reading List:
    Link
    The man picked up by gods

I would survive, but I don't got the brains to do the things he does (yet).

12. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's be honest here, I have no real skill that would help me survive if I was reincarnated or transmigrated. As much as these novels would like us to believe, reading web novels and playing video games does not miraculously equip you with survival skills in a fantasy world.

I'd probably die shortly after arrival, by either being eaten by a monster, or something as simple as not being able to find food and water.

Of course if we're talking reincarnation and transmigration, then we usually get our OP world-shattering ability to help us on our quest, and I think I could probably do pretty well if I got the Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World ability.

asriu likes this.
  13. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you'd die by the end of the first year? You're ignoring that the demons are in factions where the leader is almost as strong as the MC. If you attack one then 7 more will come help them. Plus you only get two stat points from killing a demon and destroying their dungeon.

14. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    quietly meditate in a cave while popping pills. Become OP old man. Take up the title of Dirty Old Sage. I'll live 500 years before I die trying to breakthrough the limits of the world and all the various women i've harrassed over the years seek revenge in my moment of weakness, spouting curses at me all throughout because I hit it and ran.

I will then come back as the old expert that will help the MC become OP, get a body created for me again by the MC, continue my reign of terror for another 500 years while MC and his harem move up in the universe. I'll die once again, help another MC, the cycle will continue for eternity.

15. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no during the ark. He was trapped for 18 months having his entire body repeatedly broken down by the spatial turbulence or whatever. pure torture.

16. Knightlight

Knightlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think i'd make it to the point where i'm just an old man that refuses to die guarding the sect i founded/took over. I'd be the master of a sect that most people know about, but there is no one ever takes notice of. And then the TRUE MC will one day become a part of my sect and i will kiss his ass by protecting him from his innumerable enemies who didn't know i was a strongass old dude.

17. fanobody

Reading List:
    Link
    The first year they can't contact each other, you gain +1 to all stat each time you kill one. The mc could have killed more when he had the advantage but he did not and give time to the other demon to organise.

18. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    At that point i had already dropped it haha.
    And yes , as much as i don't like Yun Che (honestly) , he has have it hard as most of the mcs of Xianxia/Xuanhuan novels , they need to be almost insane or have an insane will to not lose it , tho maybe that's why they're batshit crazy.
    But anyway i'd definitely not follow the script of the novel , i wouldn't survive , not even one out of ten . I'd just ignore other people and prioritize my survival , and maybe the quest with most priority , but taking it slowly xD . How many years have passed in ATG ? not even 10 i think. Chill down and cultivate 50 years haha . Jasmine gave like a 100 years limit to fulfill his promise , right?

19. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he gains one stat point that he can put into any stat every time he kills one or destroys a dungeon. It's not +1 to all stats. This is why it says that he has remaining stat points in his status window. Those are the stats he hasn't allocated yet. Also the demons can talk to each other because they bought an item to do so. They could have the same item in the first year. The MC wasn't strong enough to attack a dungeon by himself in the first year and didn't have monsters strong enough to help him.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  20. fanobody

Reading List:
    Link
    The first year they don't have these item and you said the true for the stat, but i find that he don't use his advantage.
    !---SPOIL---!
    4 demon death to date. And he could use his identity as adventurer to conquer dungeon but no he don't. He gain all the point of those he kill, plus 1000000 point. He could easily do a streak of conquer to kill some now that they are still weak, but he don't for the plot. I don't say it is easy but if he conquer 10 dungeon, he can easily rival a faction.