LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how did Linley got from his birth plane to the higher plane ? Did he walk ? He went to a place, got teleported to another place, but teleportation was impossible ... so then he went to purgatory, where he was teleported level after level, but teleportation was impossible .... so then he went to participate in realm war, was teleported ... but teleportation was impossible ...

Rest of your argument I am not sure, but is it manual translation or what ... it makes no sense. It is likely that Linley made changes to his world after he met Hong, but it has no effect on DE, since we argue that DE happens in Hong's main world. And Hong said that he was alone for insane amount of time ... which means his main world had same amount of time to develop and change. The clear design that was so beautiful at first got deformed over and over for eternity ... and anomalies appeared. Nuwa grew stronger, other dao fathers made more and more insights into the chaos ... the originally beautiful design went through test of eternity and cracks appeared.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  2. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, okay you definitely got me there. I was mixing it up with no person can ever teleport under their own power. The other Teleportation portals were laid down by the OverGods which by extension is HongMeng. So ya, i was wrong but was right in what i meant to be talking about lol.

as for the rest it is just my conjecture, so much wasn't answered in CD or just skimmed over and ST was written so poorly i think it is the equivalent of creating a world with tons of contradictions. Plus DE hasn't gotten far enough to start answering most of our questions, we need to wait for the scope of Ji Nings world to expand then i think we'll get more answers. Aside from what IET said which is spoiler territory.

voydom likes this.
  3. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again :) I am borrowing what Hong Meng said to Linley when they first met ... in Hong Meng worlds exist entities much stronger than what Linley was used to from his growing experience we learned about in CD. In Linley's world it was possible that only overgods were able to make portals and teleport, but in Hong's worlds ... it's possible that entities figured out daos that can do the same and make it common practice long time ago. Hong said that it took eternity for Linley to join his ranks and that is a long time to develop new tricks for entities old as universe itself. Ultimately I am inclined to say that DE does not come from the same multiverse as CD and ST, but I do think there is plenty of enjoyable story space that could connect them. Just think about it :) Universe as old as time where its creator gets to join as almost equal a fight of entities born of that very universe ... and MC would be strong enough to participate in that fight and possibly come ahead at the end :)

4. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    i think it's meaningless
    those who read said there is no connection
    IET said too ...

and at the very end of CD Linley is the 2nd strongest as hongmeng said just based on his body ...

5. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fun part is ... as long as JN does not break through to become another Meng .... we have no sure way of knowing :) DE ends, JN is the strongest person in the multiverse, is master of heartforce and swordforce, does not control chaos energy ... is DE part of CD/ST ? We don't know.

6. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    FanFic time

voydom likes this.
  7. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you smoking? To actually parse what you're saying would take too much effort so I'm going to reply to the vague incoherent statements I think you're making.

If you read the last chapter of ST, Lin Meng kills the thunder exalted celestial because he talks about how he had 2 grand kalpas of fate, and that's run out so it's his turn to die. Given the assumption that the EC's and Godkings have maintained their station since near the start of the universe, then it implies that the ST universe is actually made by Lin Meng.

In CD we hear Hong Meng talk about how in his universe, there are Godkings and Exalted Celestials and that they can control time and space. So if we assume that the ST universe is made by Lin Meng based on the above, then we can assume that he made something similar to Hong Meng's universe; in that it includes Exalted Celestials and Godkings and the highest level of power is to control time and space and this requires a stable universe etc.

The descending angels to the material planes wasn't teleportation, at least not a personal-ability-teleportation. It's just like how people travel between the planes via the teleporters: they were simply built into the realm itself by the overgods/Hong Meng (because we know for a fact that Hong Meng did make the CD universe because he was the only Grand Controller at the time).

Just re-read the ending of CD and ST. It's not that hard to understand.

8. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the other 5 techniques will be "suitable" for him as the other three his divine energy could read, seem to have been somewhat "glossed over".

9. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that can't be more op than the first technique ( 90% chance of being a jinx)

Lithit and Viola like this.
  10. HapUgMata

HapUgMata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    according to the teaser, the stone stele is a prisonworld...so does that mean there will be more people that he can utilize inside that stone stele???

11. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so, but considering it's a prison world, i doubt the inhabitants would be all that willing to follow, unless they were much weaker than Ning bro, in which case they would have little use.

12. HapUgMata

HapUgMata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but if ji ning become in a true sense the overseer of the prisonworld, maybe he will gain an authority that will allow him to utilize those people even if he is weaker than them...

13. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    That is true, but i doubt that would be the case

14. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    then what about the title of the teaser..? "tremendous fortune" if it isnt people to utilize then its gotta be something big, and i mean BIG cause he has tons of pure yang and protocosmic teasures right now

15. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't mean he wouldn't get "tremendous fortune" (which with the latest chapter has been proven to be the case), i meant i doubted he would gain control of all the prison's inhabitants, i doubt just anyone is locked up in there, this is the dog eat dog world of xianxia, if the people were weak they would have just killed them

16. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at least he will obtain something from the prison
    Well now you know it ? 18 bottles , probably to train up to the 4th level of the technique , don't know if he will share because everyone even his master the sleeping maniac will want to take control of the prison.

Well he will probably do something like promising to get them free if they help him for 100 000 years and the olds freaks inside would probably accept eagerly .

Or will he share ? only one bottle to give to some big shot in nuwa alliance immediatly making them the strength of 18 , come here human emperors and nuwa take a sip ... or plot armor it's hard for daofather but not for MC and they don't have the luxury to being weakened to 10% strength ?

17. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    bad boy JN gonna drink all 18

Lawlyeth likes this.
  18. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    You know it, up top! *raises hand* Please don't leave me hanging *puppy dog eyes*

Lawlyeth likes this.
  19. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I don't know too much about what's ahead but I do know that Ji Ning's True Body dies. Does he end up learning this 18-clone thing up to the second level? Wouldn't that mean all 18 of his bodies get destroyed? How does that happen, since he should just always keep 1 clone in the Starseizing Manor/hidden away some where.

This book seems pretty hype, Ji Ning reppin' Haer'Dalis. Hopefully he kill someone in this prison and gets the Boots of the Cheetah.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  20. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, he will clone his body and a clone body will die, and he will recreate the clones
    also it won't be just a stage 2 he will master the stage 3 too

and plase fix the sploiler part : [spoiler="<spoiler title>" ]

btw there is a pretty detailed spoiler thread about this war on wuxiaworld so you can read it there
    but i would save it, if i have a chance again