LCD I Shall Seal the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Mousa4, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Panda

Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i've been wondering what happened to those immortal killing swords or sth like dat since they weren't mentioned in the last (i dont know) 300 chaps or so.

2. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I recall, he already used that one. That's what he was practicing while in the pool with the demoness girl before leaving the Demon Immortal Sect. The pool energy destroyed his body while the Fleshy Sanctification restored it. I think that was also what he was using to absorb the divine weapons into his fleshy body, especially after leaving that trial place with the copy of Lord Fifth and the fire dao Essence.

Anyone else think those fist attacks were destined for Meng Hao? Extermination is just like what he learned from the Violet Sea and Bedevilment is something he's been using for a long time now.

DarkToastie and Flyingfrogslash like this.
  3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    everything under the heavens is destined for Meng Hao.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  4. Flyingfrogslash

Flyingfrogslash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Haowie. At this rate he'll never fulfill his dream of being rich and staying rich.

5. March

March Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me the lyrics to Lord Fifth's song in Chinese?
    I'm dying to hear how it'd sound like :D

6. Dat_Karma

Dat_Karma Still Here

Reading List:
    Link
    I was right, Paragon Nine Seals did create the League of Demon Sealers

7. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meng Hao is about to flood the pig!!!!!!!!

8. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    That was absolutely epic. Let's hope that dangerous people wont be attracted to much by the blood, or that the Parangon girl will protect him

9. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    Question is: How much would it cost to replicate that 100% paragon blood drop? Can Meng Hao heart of avarice bear the expense?

10. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    So the vassals don't want to submit?
    Well , it's rather understable , the first thing Haowie would do is to empty the treasury of the nine mountains and seas xc
    I'm also curious about this ,one drop already seems like enough lol. But i dunno there's never enough of good things and he just made quite the bet with seafoodlings.

11. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One drop is enough.. for one Nirvana Fruit. I wonder how he'll manage to merge with the other three.

12. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Do the Lords of the 9 mountains and seas know about the previous realmwar or the upcoming war in which the Echelon will lead them to battle? Because if they do know all that, then them failing to submit is the stupidest decision they could ever make. Looks like no matter how high your cultivation is or how esteemed you are, fools will always be fools...

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  13. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever happened to MH's second Zifu thingy. When he got the scripture from the Reliant Sect and made the second zifu to trick Chu Yuyan, what ever happened to that? Does he still have a second zifu at the first level of cultivation? It would be pretty lols if he filled it with immortal qi, brought it up to spirit severing, and then severed again.

14. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    If i remeber correctly he used it for creating a nascent soul

15. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Was this echelon bastard trying to hit on Xu Qing? Death!
    She seems to be doing ok , i hope she can reach Immortality soon , Haowie miss her :c
    Is there a limit for cultivation in the echelon? there souldn't Dao realm monsters , right?

16. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    These new echelon members, apart from the woman who was playing go, feel like the "chosen" type of characters we see in issth usually..

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  17. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't read ISSTH for few days and now when I read the chapters my mind nearly exploded. So many secrets resolved: Hint about creation of Mountain and Sea Realm, Paragon Nine Sea being the founder of Demon Sealers...damn. ISSTH is getting good again.

I guess it was rather obvious that Nine Seals created the league of Demon Sealers. We got hints about the power of copper mirror in Ancient Demon Sect arc. It was hinted that the this world was created by copying some archaic world. Copper Mirror was with the league of Demon Sealers....and Nine Seals created this world.

Er Gen really foreshadowed well.

Lazybum0, DarkToastie and Westeller like this.
  18. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    These recent revelations makes me believe that mine theory of that painter guy (Shui Dongliu) being the Aizen of this series is correct. Of course his aim is mysterious but we can guess it.

Echelons exists in order to find someone who is stronger than a Paragon. Shui Dongliu is guarding the Mountain and Sea Realm entrance in South Heaven along with Meng Hao's parents. (If I'm not wrong the entrance is in Rebirth Cave. Meng Hao saw a door there and Shui Dongliu has placed a painting there). So Shui Dongliu's aim is protecting the realm. He wants help in form of a being stronger than Paragon.

The painter guy knew about Meng Hao from the very start. Most likely he planted some karma magic or something to form a destiny for him with various legacies. Otherwise how come only Meng Hao realized the functions of copper mirror even if accidentally. So many people got the mirror but no one was able to relaize it...most likely due to painter guy or Blood Demon.

How come Meng Hao went to Reliance Sect (albeit he was kidnapped) ? Why did Meng Hao and his family decided to reside on State of Zhao where the legacy of last demon sealer was waiting? I doubt his parents weren't able to feel the presence of giant turtle. It's just too coincidental. All the coincidences are happening to Meng Hao.

When Shui Dongliu saw Meng Hao for first time he was reminded of himself. So I'm guessing he decided to pass his responsibilities to Meng Hao as well: to protect the Mountain and Sea realm from outsiders.

The other candidate for Aizen is Blood Demon as he knew about Demon Sealers and their responsibilities.

Please tell me that I'm not crazy >.< I read all the past revelation chapters few times again.

Lazybum0 likes this.
  19. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you either didn't read the spoilers posted in your old thread about this or don't remember them, huh, @strixflash?

20. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't read the spoilers posted in my thread. I didn't even asked for spoilers...I just posted the theory for discussion but than spoilers happened.