Highclass Beggars Trend!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tramsloof, Nov 21, 2016.

?

Is the essence mentioned at the end true?

1. Mostly

37 vote(s)
    49.3%
  2. Nup, weird beggars gather around you!

38 vote(s)
    50.7%
  1. GuldTasken

GuldTasken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In our country, most beggars just sit and say hi. Don't try to pester. If they did, they would get far much colder reception. Since our country value Privacy, aka don't get close to us unless you know us. This is pretty common among many scandinavian countries where you see people don't sit next to one another if they can help it.

Edit; Probably why the plague never really spread in our countries too much.

Tramsloof likes this.
  2. kriztg

kriztg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Begging is illegal where I'm at. They're either sent to institutions that take care of those that can't work and don't have family to support them (serious disabilities, mental instability, etc.), sent back to their country (Majority of the population are non-citizens & immigrants) or given jobs in manual labor (lots of those available).

EDIT: I live in the U.A.E.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    Tramsloof likes this.
  3. lucjanssens

lucjanssens a very ¨rabbit¨ bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    i saw a beggar with a sign with stated that me needed money for food and then someone did gave him a apple and he looked at the apple like: what it this what am i suppose to do with this

Tramsloof likes this.
  4. MadHatter

MadHatter [WindyWeather]

Reading List:
    Link
    When I go to restaurants, when I don't finish my meal I always order for takeouts. If I encounter a beggar, I'll give the takeout to them. Most of the time, except on very few occasions, the beggar would get piss because they wanted money instead. Just because of a few bad experiences, I won't blame all the other beggars for that. The ones who absolutely wanted money instead of food. The ones who look down on you because you gave them spare changes instead of a dollar bill. The ones who look a you, and try to make you feel guilty because you have a better life and hint that you should give them more money. These beggars, they are sick, they are alcoholics or junkies or just mentally ill (which most of them suffer up to some degree, living in the streets can have some heavy side effects). They have to feed their inner beast.

So I do not begrudge them for their want, I do not fault them for their devils. They are the ones who have to live with it. I give them money or food to appease my conscience, it makes me feel better, not superior but better about myself. I give because I'm grateful I have a good life, and in a way it's like giving back a little.

Lazybum0 and Tramsloof like this.
  5. jamechi

jamechi Will pop in once in a while, maybe...

Reading List:
    Link
    I once saw a group of beggars taking shifts. So they were under a bridge, and one beggar was begging along side the road while three others were huddled under the bridge. Then when I drove back the same road, the original beggar was with the group and was replaced by another beggar within that group. They stayed under the bridge and continued this system for about a week, until a new group of beggars came. I never knew they could work together like this until that time haha.

Tramsloof likes this.
  6. God Of Time

God Of Time Nyanko's Loyal Minister.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd prefer to give to charity, a reputable one anyway, that help homeless people than give directly to begger's. In my opinion that's going to help them more than getting money directly from strangers.

Tramsloof likes this.
  7. lmntrix

lmntrix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen a beggar pretend to be disabled twisted his limbs somehow and if you saw it you would think it was real. Saw him straighten him self one night after a day of begging at a bus stop Hugh...... He saw me too stopped coming to the bus stop after that... Saw him begging again later at another bus stop

Lazybum0, Tramsloof and S4TY4 like this.
  8. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Here in Malaysia there's syndicate for beggars.. They're kinda like an organization for fake beggars, who being a beggar cuz its an easy way to get rich.. I should also tell you guys, beggars in this country is waaaaay more richer than even a school teachers.. Most of the beggars in malaysia comes from normal family, not poor one.. Especially girls, womans and childrens..
    One second u see them begging, another you will see they dressed better than normal civilian..

After doing their beggar works, they go to public toilet to change their clothes, and tadaaa, they changed from being beggars into normal filthy rich people..

Real beggars, poor people would seeks to charity house, those are pure, true poor people.

I means human got pride and honour, even poor people, they wouldn't easily go begging unless they need to do so. If they can works then they will do so. If there are charity house around the area then that will be their destination.

But not these fake shitty beggars.

Tramsloof and S4TY4 like this.