LCD One Child Two Treasures: The Billionaire Chief’s Good Wife

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Notaborax, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I recently started reading this novel a few weeks ago, it has pretty short chapters but it is gripping. I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter after I finish one. If I can describe the mc life it would be extremely sad and depressing.

Novel Link:
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/one-child-two-treasures-the-billionaire-chiefs-good-wife/

Synopsis:
    Signing a contract for a million dollars, she became a surrogate mother.

He was the chief executive of the Empire and she was of lowly birth. With her adoptive father’s business falling into crisis, she agrees to his contract.

She gave birth to twins: the older brother is healthy, while the younger brother didn’t breathe out. Fulfilling the contract with a huge monetary sum as the reward, she disappeared from his eyes.

Six years later – he was still the cold high-profile president, but when she is accidentally imprisoned in the cage of his golden birds he pressured her harder and harder: “Woman, do not think you can escape my hands!”

The old-fashioned man: “Mu Yazhe, you’d better leave her alone, this is the child’s mother!” The man becomes frightened, questioning the reason this child’s features bears such resemblance to…

so Mu Yazhe prevented the ntr which is nice:3 and then because of drugs Yun shi shi slept with him:( it really sucks how her stepsister sold her off...i wonder what will happen now since the night of passion is over...i feel very anxious and sorry for Yun shi shi and i just hope that she gets a lucky break soon, which is foreshadowed with that director

IamMeowChie and 99 others like this.
  2. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate the younger sister!!! too much of a leecher/bi*ch

3. 99 others

99 others Sleep is for the weak.

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a good novel i agree.. But i stop reading coz it's too tragic.. I can't handle it, the female protagonist is too weak it's foolish :(

4. PenguinXeus

PenguinXeus Just A Penguin, Kigurumi Wakuseijin

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is seriously a downer,
    after reading this novel i always need to find fluffly novel to heal myself.

5. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank God the worst part is (currently) over... hope there wouldn't be more similar scenes...:cry:

6. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    When Youyou interrogates the MC, I feel the panic in her. :3 But you know what for a second there I feel like Youyou become a cunning fox in his expressions and gesture, like an old man cornering his subordinates. Fu fu fu~ that aura. ~♥ :'3

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  7. IamMeowChie

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww~ youyou is a really good child.
    MC is right Youyou and his father has the same sensitivity and manners. :3

8. IamMeowChie

Reading List:
    Link
    when strong feelings arise...
    Poor YS, if only MY knows the truth.

9. IamMeowChie

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh gosh~ youyou is totally a badass and he even give a hint to MY who really is. He's good at throwing waters huh. ( •w•)

10. IamMeowChie

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaa! I kennot!!! (>w< ) This chapter update of OCTT is so whaaaa love it~♥ (>w< ). I also love that ace Manager of GX :3 ♥

Notaborax likes this.
  11. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first chapter killed me. I wasn't even closed to chapter 137 and I was already "coughing blood." Ever since I started to read translated novels, this is the first novel that make me so frustrated that I just wanna strangle someone. I had to stop and went for a run. I guess I couldn't stomach the MC's character, the things that was done to her, and other stuff about how youyou developed. This novel reminds me of loving, never forgetting. However, the way things turn out is unsatisfying.

SeiraJLoyard likes this.
  12. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I definitely agree! and there's also only so much I can take of reading consecutive chapters about Yun Na... Because of how the story has been going, I want to actually read about something satisfying developing between the 2 main leads >< no more Yun Na! especially if it isn't about Yun Shishi giving Yun Na a slap in the face!

13. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes a slap to Yu Na would be awesome, so satisfying. However, I dislike how she got involved in the entertainment industry. I understand the purpose of this and how it is to give her a standing or some sort of power, but I am tired of all the media, gossip, hate talk and etc. I would like to see her achieve something with her mind and intelligence. Something that deviate from the norm. I am positive she can be soft and still be intelligent. Though, I wonder what kind of occupation should she be in to rival the girl who took her identity and beat the ML too.

I disagree that she would fail to get his attention should her identity remains her. It may be a hard journey since he was already bias towards whoever his fiancee is. But I have the feeling her personality won't change and in the end still win him over.

14. SeiraJLoyard

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely agree! unlike how it was done in Hidden marriage, Yun Shishi only got the role because of her looks, nothing to do with her ability to act. It felt very forced.

I was also, I guess, frustrated over the situation. I think it's because of the mix of the ML being overbearing (don't get me wrong I don't mind if he is) but he completely fumbles around and doesn't really make things clear, especially with that stupid finance of his that stole YSS's identity. I also don't like how passive she is (I don't mind if she is), but I fell very annoyed over the interaction between ML and YSS.

Usually, regardless, I will still ship the male lead and female lead, however, i'm kinda not really shipping the two together right now. I want to, but I just can't find myself liking the two together.

15. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    In fact, I do not understand how the ML fell for the MC. Doesn't make any sense. It was as if he formed love from feeling pity for her. The interactions between the two are so little that I can't understand how this develop into love. I just feel something is missing from the story.

16. SeiraJLoyard

Reading List:
    Link
    yea...there we definitely times where i almost dropped the novel (good thing i wasn't waiting for more chapters, otherwise I would've already dropped this novel) because of times where it just didn't feel right

17. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now, I'm not even following it. I'll wait for more release to binge read and skim chapters.

18. SeiraJLoyard

Reading List:
    Link
    i think i'll do that as well once i reach a satisfying point to stop (i.e. yun na gets a slap in the face)

19. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    omg getting close to the step sister being stomped down...that necklace and dress shall bring disaster onto her hue hue hue. i hope that actor dude shi shi is with wont be stomped by Mu Yanzhe. feel the jealousy happening

20. SeiraJLoyard

Reading List:
    Link
    phew! that last chapter! a complete slap in the face! so satisfying~ kekeke

Notaborax likes this.