LCD Dominion's End

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SeiraJLoyard, Mar 30, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just post with @ and a mod's name (no space between @ and name) followed by the request. You can find a list of currently online mods on the top page of the forums on the upper right hand side. At least, I'm pretty sure that's the way it works.

2. linnil

linnil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should come to Thailand. We already have a fanpage for Yuwo and she even come to thailand to give us some of her signature~~~~
    I think that happen last year when black flower novel is coming out.:ROFLMAO:

3. dustmite

dustmite On a roll

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow lucky... at least we can sometimes get teasers off her blog page.

4. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Parth37955 if you could link this thread to the speech bubble on the release page please! Thanks! >^</

5. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I'm the only one who agreed with the MC's actions when it comes to the Initial Hoarding of Evolution Crystals. I think it's pretty rational (considering all the things she/he'd been through in his original life), after all, he doesn't know any of those mercenaries, why take the chance to strengthen those mercenaries when he doesn't even know them, or more importantly, trust them. His actions are based on his previous life, betrayed by those who she held dear. So, if she's already betrayed in the past by someone she's close to, then why not be More Cautious of a group of people she's not close to? A group of people she doesn't even know?

Besides, didn't he said that he will take the initial crystals, and then he will eventually also disclose it to the other members? I remember him thinking about that, I just forgot what chapter? Or maybe it's my imagination? lol!

Anyways, in my opinion, I think the MC is pretty good/kind actually. He warned other people about the apocalypse, disclosed that they can obtain powers based on what they really want, and also warned them about the evolution of aberrants.

If it were me, if I was betrayed in my previous life by my 'boyfriend' or whoever they are, I also wouldn't blindly trust people and also wouldn't have even disclosed information that easily. Coz even though they're Dage's team members, the apocalypse can change people, who's to say who'll betray who? So, for me, I think it's pretty strategic to consume the initial crystals that they collected. It's selfish, but also reasonable, since now he has the power to protect his family against possible traitors.

Anyways, enough of the long rant, who do you guys think has the most OP power? I vote for Dage, he's like wolverine, basically Immortal as long as he's not beheaded. Imagine when Dage consumes a LOT of crystals and trains his power to the maximum, I think he'll be the most tanky creature in the world with that level of regeneration, lol!

P.S.: Do you guys know where to find the Raws of this novel? I just want to know what will happen next.

NightSpade likes this.
  6. leedalys

leedalys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can buy the book and support the author :)
    But I don't think an online version is available...

7. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read chinese, I mostly rely on Google Translation. :(
    Is learning to read chinese difficult? I'm still deciding what to learn, Korean, Japanese, or Chinese language.

8. Chronos5884

Chronos5884 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I also don't disagree with his/her actions. He/She knows his/her intentions are good, but for others, you can't guarantee it unless you've been through life and death together many times. Even then, it's still possible to be backstabbed if the price is high enough.

However, I do think that he/she could have handled things better. I honestly think that he/she came off as pretty antagonistic/hostile when he/she was caught.

I also do think that the mercenaries also reacted rationally to the situation. It's unpleasant risking your life to go save someone only for them to hold back potentially life-saving info.

Yes, you need to know thousands of characters to be literate.

I'm personally picking up Japanese because I know someone who self-learned and figured I can just mimic him.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  9. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ShuYu's reason to build a colony is as great as always. "No way we could live under other community! My little sis is too pretty and my dage is too powerful!"

I'm kind of curious about shuyu's bwh. Just how thin is his waist ><

10. Pandamonic

Pandamonic [The Great Swimming Panda]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yey new update. Lets celebrate

11. Chronos5884

Chronos5884 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely, the problem is, I'm already finding it very hard to be patient. Or rather, right now I'm pretty much in agony! I need to know what happens next!

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  12. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So ge is the previous Ice Emperor... I wonder which power the previous Shu Yu power is. I hope the other reincarnated person could be their ally.

13. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter revealed a lot! Turns out Dage is real ice emperor! Who would have thought the firearms dealer was the Thunder God.

Shu Yu in a nutshell for this chapter:
    [​IMG]

He was probably dead.

mir and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  14. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Wawawawawa!!!
    I want moar! But it's only once a month! I'm going crazy!!!!

Someone familiar among the crowd.....
    The way home continues, but according to the synopses of vol 2 and 3 he isn't gonna reach home so soon!!!

And when they meet the Jin family again~! I'm really looking forward to see their reaction towards Jiang family! The Jiang family's Three Heavenly Gods~!!!
    The mystery about the people who maybe existed in the other world and also exist on the new almost unchanged-!

I wonder if they will bump out the remainder chapters of vol 2 this year...

Oh god! Just spoiled myself with lucaythia's blog =o
    @Mikleo our beautiful spoiler http://lucathia-rykatu.livejournal.com/333315.html#cutid1
    I'm really looking forward for vol 4~
    An even more shameless Shuyu~
    Yu Wo wants it to be a really long serie~!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    AkeShiro, Shio and mir like this.
  15. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read up to the latest chapter. The concept and overall execution of the series is nice. Just feels like the mystery of why he got sent back ~3 days beforehand isn't taking up any focus. Another few days more or less would make a massive difference.

16. saekicchi

saekicchi (≧◡≦) ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, as much as I love a 3-year old Dage calling Shuyu 'mommy', the new developments were somewhat incomprehensible. Hopefully it will be explained in the future.
    As expected of Dage. Going as far as turning back time to save his siblings~

You were right. Shuyu really turned into an abberant. It was kind of expected though, given how his situation was before the apocalypse.

AkeShiro likes this.
  17. saekicchi

saekicchi (≧◡≦) ♡

Reading List:
    Link

Nooooooo. I couldn't help myself and read the spoilers. Aaah~ I guess I'll wait until volume 3 ends before reading again.

18. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will skip that. You will need to wait like quarter-half of a year then. :eek:

I can assume he regressed due to lacking energy in the environment. Since each year increases it somehow?

19. saekicchi

saekicchi (≧◡≦) ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. It would be a long wait. :cry:

That's probably it, since he's demanding for more evolution crystals. The man>egg>child was pretty out there, but I guess anything can happen in the apocalypse.

20. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    arghh.... i need a super detail spoiler of what happen next Y.Y

Mikleo likes this.