Spoiler Great Demon King raws, omnipotence?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Astaroth, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it happening?

I'm reading the raws (mtl) up to chapter 982 and Bryan / Han Shuo recently became like 13 people who all train in different systems after an accident. And he has already learnt to fuse two of them before, and now he seemingly know how to fuse even more.

Basically it's the same thing that Happened to Linley in Coiling Dragon when he all of a sudden get the shit knocked out of him and he should have died but his MC powers and panzer thick plot armor make him fuse 4 different laws.

I really feel like the there's been a downhill trend in GDK and I'm about to drop it, even though there's like only 30 chapters left.

What happens next and is it worth it to continue reading? It feels more and more similar to Coiling Dragon, which was a disappointment at the end as well by the way, that I'm having low expectations and lost the will to read...

2. Teddywonka

Teddywonka A wonka that wonks a wonk

Reading List:
    Link
    Its really a downhill disappointing novel...blame that retard author...
    The MC is getting dumber and dumber (he just mindlessly gets into trouble even though he is smart fool)..Where's his brain Mr. Author?
    He leaves his family to strengthen oneself eventhough they are at 90% at risk since that damn MC offends many people...Mr Author where's the common danger sense of MC here?
    and plot twist..his family members are alive...in reality..they will be dead and he always breakthrough during crisis..Oh come on the cliche usual trend...Mr. Author please be creative!!!
    And about the sudden introduction of new systems and powers..i skip reading it and I'm asking Mr. Author where his necro power go? I didint see any necromancy stuff..
    Sigh.I learned that the story will be good if the author is good.
    And that damn author always uses the "offend people" excuse to ensure the MC have battles in every future chapters....hahay..formula..formula

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    keklel and Astaroth like this.